World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Hampton Roads, Virginia] YOUTH OR ALL-AGES LEAGUE! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Hampton Roads, Virginia] YOUTH OR ALL-AGES LEAGUE! (/Thread-Hampton-Roads-Virginia-YOUTH-OR-ALL-AGES-LEAGUE)

[Hampton Roads, Virginia] YOUTH OR ALL-AGES LEAGUE! - IndusiumGriseum - Apr. 18, 2019

Hey, everybody! My name's Nate, I'm 26 and I live in Virginia Beach. I searched on the forum and I saw that there have been Beyblade tournaments in the Hampton Roads area in the past, but I haven't seen any information about clubs or leagues. I think it would be really cool to start a youth league or all-ages league if there is enough of an interest. The only problem is that I don't know any bladers in real life and I'm not even sure where I could recruit people.

If you live in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Newport News, Hampton, Suffolk or even Yorktown and you want to blade in a social setting, PLEASE comment below so we can talk! I really think that it'd be great to build a strong community for training, tournaments, building and swapping parts, and generally just showing the love for the sport together. I'm open to anything from a serious league-type group where we train rigorously and participate in tournaments to a chill social club where we battle and build for the fun of it.

If you are interested, I would absolutely love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below or send me a PM. Smile

RE: [Hampton Roads, Virginia] YOUTH OR ALL-AGES LEAGUE! - JSeid - May. 29, 2019

(Apr. 18, 2019  11:09 AM)IndusiumGriseum Wrote: Hey, everybody! My name's Nate, I'm 26 and I live in Virginia Beach. I searched on the forum and I saw that there have been Beyblade tournaments in the Hampton Roads area in the past, but I haven't seen any information about clubs or leagues. I think it would be really cool to start a youth league or all-ages league if there is enough of an interest. The only problem is that I don't know any bladers in real life and I'm not even sure where I could recruit people.

If you live in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Newport News, Hampton, Suffolk or even Yorktown and you want to blade in a social setting, PLEASE comment below so we can talk! I really think that it'd be great to build a strong community for training, tournaments, building and swapping parts, and generally just showing the love for the sport together. I'm open to anything from a serious league-type group where we train rigorously and participate in tournaments to a chill social club where we battle and build for the fun of it.

If you are interested, I would absolutely love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below or send me a PM. :)

Hey, I'm new and I'm trying to get my kids into this and from the area. Did you ever get any interest?

RE: [Hampton Roads, Virginia] YOUTH OR ALL-AGES LEAGUE! - figa49 - Nov. 10, 2019

(Apr. 18, 2019  11:09 AM)IndusiumGriseum Wrote: My son is very interested in joining a Hampton Roads league.  We live in Yorktown and he is 9.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

figa49

RE: [Hampton Roads, Virginia] YOUTH OR ALL-AGES LEAGUE! - koreandog - Nov. 13, 2019

I have an 8 year son who is interested in a Beyblade league or hanging out with other beybladers. We live in Newport News.

RE: [Hampton Roads, Virginia] YOUTH OR ALL-AGES LEAGUE! - Ronald1577 - Dec. 24, 2019

(Apr. 18, 2019  11:09 AM)IndusiumGriseum Wrote: Hey, everybody! My name's Nate, I'm 26 and I live in Virginia Beach. I searched on the forum and I saw that there have been Beyblade tournaments in the Hampton Roads area in the past, but I haven't seen any information about clubs or leagues. I think it would be really cool to start a youth league or all-ages league if there is enough of an interest. The only problem is that I don't know any bladers in real life and I'm not even sure where I could recruit people.

If you are interested, I would absolutely love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below or send me a PM. Smile

My son's and I would love to join this Bey league we live in Suffolk Va

(Dec. 24, 2019  6:59 PM)Ronald1577 Wrote:

My son's and I would love to join this Bey league we live in Suffolk Va

Ronald [phone number redacted by moderator]

RE: [Hampton Roads, Virginia] YOUTH OR ALL-AGES LEAGUE! - Hyper xeno - Dec. 24, 2019

You might want to PM that instead of put it in public

Ronald Wombat mana

RE: [Hampton Roads, Virginia] YOUTH OR ALL-AGES LEAGUE! - Zion Scott - Dec. 04, 2021

Hi My name is Zion Scott I'm 16 and I'm a blader I love blading so much and I even train a lot and I wanted to tell you I'm interested in joining you in this tournament club thing I really want to do this I live in Hampton VA too can I join your club please? My email is zionrs390@gmail.com you can use this to contact me about any information.

RE: [Hampton Roads, Virginia] YOUTH OR ALL-AGES LEAGUE! - Riggaplz - Jan. 06, 2022

Hello. My son daughter and myself all love playing beyblade we actually do it nightly.
We have a pretty nice takara tomy collection going.
We would like the ability to play with others our ages.
I am 30 son 8 daughter 6. We live near fort lee va but can travel a little.

RE: [Hampton Roads, Virginia] YOUTH OR ALL-AGES LEAGUE! - Gpax - Apr. 03, 2022

Are you still interested in the beyblade club?

RE: [Hampton Roads, Virginia] YOUTH OR ALL-AGES LEAGUE! - Chispa119 - Feb. 26, 2023

Hey guys, did this go anywhere? I'm in the Portsmouth area and I'm trying join or host local friendlies in the Norfolk area. Any info would be appreciated.

RE: [Hampton Roads, Virginia] YOUTH OR ALL-AGES LEAGUE! - Wolf Marshall - May. 14, 2023

(Apr. 18, 2019  11:09 AM)Response To IndusiumGriseum Wrote: Heya!! It's nice to see another local Blader from the 757!!

I'm from Portsmouth, VA. I'm 21, I was born in 2001, and I've been a
huge fan of the original Metal Series since between 2012 and 2013!! 
I hope that there are other local Bladers like us so we can start a fun
competitive group of Bladers to participate in fun battles and make friends!!