[HMS] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread

Lol I was actually at that tournament. Look at the comments section. Blitz/Matt Harding answers a question on parts for a specific beyblade and I think that's the one you're referring to.
Cool, found it.
Thanks guys.
I recently received a DEMS in the mail, and something was very wrong with it ...

The RC was completely hollow. I could see the other side of the metal change core from the inside ...

Fake, or a different mold?
There's a small circle that fills in the core. They're always hollow. I pulled a sticker off once and the plastic innard circle pulled off too.
Legit.
Would it be legal to use in tourneys?
As long as the prongs for the BP fit and turn; yeah.
If it doesn't affect performance, it's tourney legal.
That's the general gist of things no?
I don't know, you guys... If part of the Beyblade is missing, even if it doesn't appear as though it's affecting performance, you're still missing a part of the Beyblade. This is part of the Running Core we're talking about, not, like, a Bit Chip; could you still use a Blade Base held together by several screws even if at least one of them was missing? Or a Metal Weight SG without the metal piece at the center?

I know there can be a little wiggle room in plastics, but not HMS... Confused
Yeah but it will still assumedly perform in the same way. However i'd ask Kai-V or something.
Tbh I actually don't want to call it one way or the other without seeing photos of the piece in question.
Actually on further inquiry, it may break since there is nothing to hold out the BP tabs.
In other words, it may collapse on itself.
Just #rekt my 2 days old Wolborg MS (courtesy of LMAO). #feelsbadman
On the flip side, Circle Upper and Jiraiya Blade are REDONKULOUS.

Everyone needs to stop being intimidated by WBMS, it's eeeasy to KO.
No idea how it's apparently still dominant in HMS (according to Ashton Pinto, in India at least).
So, I've read, it kinda depends on the stadium you're using. It's harder to KO in certain stadiums. Also, attack can be pretty unpredictable at times.
Wolf Crusher is awful IMO anyways.
Circle Upper is easily the best way to kill it.
Why not Samurai? Too jagged. Circle upper kills WBMS in particular.
I was using it in a Tornado Attack stadium, one of the plastics ones, so it was a pretty large area to have to Stadium Out a bey.

I've never appreciate up till now how well balanced DEMS is; perfect tip for playing aggressive with attack, or a more conservative style and letting a rubber tipped opponent wear itself out.
(Oct. 21, 2014  3:51 AM)V2 Wrote: I was using it in a Tornado Attack stadium, one of the plastics ones, so it was a pretty large area to have to Stadium Out a bey.

I've never appreciate up till now how well balanced DEMS is; perfect tip for playing aggressive with attack, or a more conservative style and letting a rubber tipped opponent wear itself out.

I haven't been able to do the Sliding shoot with it. I find Metal Change more situational, but it stalls and has some endurance to boot. Dies to attack types.
Might be a stadium size issue for the sliding shoot problem, it definitely needs some space to get started on its flower pattern movement after the initial launch.
(Oct. 21, 2014  12:33 PM)V2 Wrote: Might be a stadium size issue for the sliding shoot problem, it definitely needs some space to get started on its flower pattern movement after the initial launch.

Seeing as I'm using Tornado Attack, I guess it needs to be bigger.
I'm getting a Tornado Balance soon anyways (one from double shooter) so I'll be able to figure this out.
Funnily; I've never had trouble with sliding shoots.
Tornado Balance and TB Type S are both small HMS stadia though.
Well I don't think it's "small" per say".
Compared to our Tornado Attack though...pretty limited area imo. Personal opinion obv.
I am wondering exactly how bad Driger MS is in HMS for competing... Its probably the only MS bey I found that I can afford without buying something truly awful like Draciel MS or Gaia Dragoon MS. I especially wanna know what parts I'd have to replace to compete at a reasonable level with it.
In my opinion, it's not inherently a bad beyblade (unlike draciel ms, for example), none of its parts make it perform poorly, but all of them are outclassed.
It's okay.
The AR Smashes well in Left.
Otherwise..meh.