[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

Oh, I can chill on that, less interested in those.

Are they really that hard to find though (striker, eg)? Perhaps I'm in over my head or wallet here, haha.

By the way, what's Dranzer MF like, particularly the RC?
Zain has a few NIB Striker and Eterner for sale. Buy me one too and send it to me!

Dranzer MF is mainly good for the CWD, which has use in spin-stealing combos when combined with the 17g CWD from Sea Dragon. The RC, from what I've heard, has some trouble with the free-spinning, but is pretty much outclassed by Bearing Core.
Does he? I'll have to give him a yell later then. I can't promise to send you one though (I have low moneys and should look at getting a new tornado attack).
(Feb. 21, 2012  3:17 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Depends on the condition of the RC.

The RC is minorly used.
Then, since it is lime green, it should easily fetch 140-150 USD. Send Arupaeo a PM, he's been after one for a rather long time now. It's the last HMS he needs!
(Feb. 21, 2012  3:01 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: If you actually found a way to buy those, I will murder you in your sleep th!nk. Serious

Dragoon MS NIB: 70-80 USDat best
Dragoon MSUV NIB: 90-100 USD at best
Wolborg NIB: 40-50 USD
DEMS: 50 USD
Shining God MS NIB: 120 USD at best (unless you get super lucky like some people and get it at 65 USD...)
Two of your Advance beys are on eBay USA already, check them out. Prices are decent.
Slash Riger Very Good Condition/Mint: 50-60 USD
Advance Striker NIB: 45-55 USD
Not sure about Sea Dragon and Phantom Fox, they aren't sold too often.

I'm not too knowledgable about HMS pricing, more so the names, combos and building for others, so correct me if I'm wrong. I've only based these off of what I've seen.

Hey Ga, Dragoon MS NIB I would more likely put at about $100, that's how much JR Tiger sells it for including shipping. Now Dragoon MSUV boxed? That's gonna be a big number, because I got offers ranging from $100-200 for my unboxed DGMSUV. I'd say if you were lucky you'd be able to get DGMSUV NIB for $200, very very valuable beyblade! Agree with you on DEMS, Shining God, Slash Riger and Advance Striker. Shining God may fetch more as it's extremely rare!

I'd say Sea Dragon is worth around $65 and Phantom Fox around $40, at least that's what I'm selling mine at. These are unboxed prices btw, boxed would be a fair bit higher.

Hm, well, like I said, it was at best. JR sells it for 85 on here, but 100 on eBay IIRC.

Hm, alright, I'll tell th!nk on facebook to check this out.
(Feb. 21, 2012  3:27 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Then, since it is lime green, it should easily fetch 140-150 USD. Send Arupaeo a PM, he's been after one for a rather long time now. It's the last HMS he needs!

Maybe before the HMS prices drastically dropped, but now, not so much ofr it. About $90-120, maybe less.
I saw it, haha.

Thanks Zain.

Wow, HMS be pricey. Looks like it's the ol' y!ja fer me.

Poseidon: these are prices AFTER a price drop? Really? Holy hell...
Y!JA can be frustrating but it is awesome. I remember losing a lot that contained a yellow Draciel MS, NIP Slash Riger, boxed Wyvern DJ and boxed Samurai changer by like 100 yen Unhappy
Occasionally, a few HMS lots go up, which don't consist of only the common 3, which could save you alot of money.
(Feb. 21, 2012  4:12 PM)Zain Wrote: Hey Ga, Dragoon MS NIB I would more likely put at about $100, that's how much JR Tiger sells it for including shipping. Now Dragoon MSUV boxed? That's gonna be a big number, because I got offers ranging from $100-200 for my unboxed DGMSUV. I'd say if you were lucky you'd be able to get DGMSUV NIB for $200, very very valuable beyblade! Agree with you on DEMS, Shining God, Slash Riger and Advance Striker. Shining God may fetch more as it's extremely rare!
I'd say Sea Dragon is worth around $65 and Phantom Fox around $40, at least that's what I'm selling mine at. These are unboxed prices btw, boxed would be a fair bit higher.

MS and MSUV aren't worth that much, Ga's pricesare better in my opinion, it's worth way less than that. More like $100-120
Ouch, but these things happen. Hopefully I'll have a little luck. Will probably end up selling some off, if I buy lots.

Honestly, I should sell most of my MFB, but eh.
(Feb. 21, 2012  4:26 PM)Zain Wrote: Y!JA can be frustrating but it is awesome. I remember losing a lot that contained a yellow Draciel MS, NIP Slash Riger, boxed Wyvern DJ and boxed Samurai changer by like 100 yen Unhappy

The other guy could have had a maximuim bid more than 100 though, it shows asa only 100 anyway.
Won Slash Riger, something with Adv. Averazer AR, and Phantom Fox, with no competition other than on phantom fox, but the others were cheap enough to make up for it. I feel bad for Lee.
(Feb. 21, 2012  4:27 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Occasionally, a few HMS lots go up, which don't consist of only the common 3, which could save you alot of money.
(Feb. 21, 2012  4:12 PM)Zain Wrote: Hey Ga, Dragoon MS NIB I would more likely put at about $100, that's how much JR Tiger sells it for including shipping. Now Dragoon MSUV boxed? That's gonna be a big number, because I got offers ranging from $100-200 for my unboxed DGMSUV. I'd say if you were lucky you'd be able to get DGMSUV NIB for $200, very very valuable beyblade! Agree with you on DEMS, Shining God, Slash Riger and Advance Striker. Shining God may fetch more as it's extremely rare!

MS and MSUV aren't worth that much, Ga's pricesare better in my opinion, it's worth way less than that. More like $100-120

We are both talking NIB right? What these beys are worth are relative to who is buying them and who is selling them, in all honesty. However, in my case, if you offered me $100 for DGMSUV and someone else offered me $150, I'd sell it to the second person and therefore it would be worth $150 because that's what the demand has set its price at. $100-120 is still reasonable for a DGMSUV unless it's boxed.

Roux sells her beys at very cheap prices compared to most sellers and she's selling DGMSUV in mint condition (but not boxed) for around $120-130

EDIT: LMAO th!nk, poor Lee! Naa he's made some money so he'll be happy. On a side note, I gotta see how much his pearl cyber dragoon sold for...
Just because some people offer crazy prices for some beys, doesn't mean it's worth that much, I once got offered $100 for a dranzer G, JR sold an appoplon for a crazy price, but it isn't worth that much either.
Delicious prices. Only had competition for the phantom fox which was about 20 USD, so I'm cool with that Tongue_out Totally stoked with Slash Riger, and whatever it is with Adv. Averazer's AR :3

At least he can be glad he's got me into HMS.

By the way, excuse me for posting these last few posts in the wrong thread, I was overexcited.
It's not worth that much to you, but at the end of the day if you're not offering the highest price you're not gonna win it. The more important factor is how much its worth to the seller. If he wants to sell it for $100 then he will, but if someone's offering more money then he's going to sell it to them. In the case of extremely rare beys the seller has more power over the buyer, especially when you're talking about a beyblade that's as sought after as DGMSUV.

Trust me, you're not gonna find a Dragoon MSUV NIB for $100. The only way you could possibly get one for that low of a price is if you were the only one bidding.
Still an 'at best' price, but Poseidon I even have to say that you're bringing it way too low. It's true that there's been a drop in pricing recently, but it was never that drastic.
'Kay, another question. I noticed the CWD Eternal Survivor section of Dragoon MF is empty.

Can anyone give me some info on it?

Heck, anyone want to throw a draft up for it? I'll help with formatting/wording/whatever I can. Just wanna know about this thang Smile
There's nothing interesting about it really. It was only released in random boosters as part of Dragoon MF. I've got pics of the one on my old Black Dragoon MF if you want them. That's the thing about a Dranzer MF article(planning on doing it soon) too since you need to have sections for both Wing Attack and Reverse Defencer(which is very good for stamina and zombies by the way)
So, not useful then?

We were just discussing cwd reverse defenser in the HMC competitive combo thread, you may want to chip in?

Tornado Attack, if I am not mistaken. That mile deep TR definitely stinks of Tornado Attack, anyway.
It's not tornado attack, Attack has eight equal sides.

I'm guessing Tornado Balance as that's the only other tornado stadium released before that set (the other being Tornado Balance Type S)