[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

Is $60 a fair price for a mint condition Samurai Changer? I know it's relatively rare these days...
(Aug. 03, 2017  7:48 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Is $60 a fair price for a mint condition Samurai Changer? I know it's relatively rare these days...

Seems reasonable
Can I get a price on these? (All Mint condition)

Dranzer MS (Hasbro)
Dranzer MS (Proto Gray)
Dranzer MS (Orange)
Dranzer MS (Purple)
Dragoon MSUV (Lime green)
Dragoon MS (Blue)
Dragoon MS (White)
Gaia Dragoon MS (Black)
(Aug. 06, 2017  4:55 PM)Evolution Wrote: Can I get a price on these? (All Mint condition)

Dranzer MS (Hasbro) $15
Dranzer MS (Proto Gray) $40
Dranzer MS (Orange) $65
Dranzer MS (Purple) $60
Dragoon MSUV (Lime green) $100
Dragoon MS (Blue) idk
Dragoon MS (White) idk
Gaia Dragoon MS (Black) $50
(Aug. 07, 2017  12:34 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2017  4:55 PM)Evolution Wrote: Can I get a price on these? (All Mint condition)

Dranzer MS (Hasbro) $15
Dranzer MS (Proto Gray) $40
Dranzer MS (Orange) $65
Dranzer MS (Purple) $60
Dragoon MSUV (Lime green) $100
Dragoon MS (Blue) idk
Dragoon MS (White) idk
Gaia Dragoon MS (Black) $50

Apologies for the rudeness but what are you basing those prices on? The prices for the dranzer ms' are way too low. It's a rare and expensive beyblade.
Yo, let me know when you find a mint Dranzer MS for $15
(Aug. 07, 2017  12:54 AM)Ultra Wrote: Apologies for the rudeness but what are you basing those prices on? The prices for the dranzer ms' are way too low. It's a rare and expensive beyblade.

I have to agree as well. Although I've been out of the buying / selling game for quite some time, i do feel the prices (specifically $15 for a completely mint Hasbro Dranzer MS w/ box and contents) to be exceedingly low. 

I do appreciate your help though, mj9.
Price check on the HMS duo launcher? Is it also supposed to have extra Plastics gen prongs?
(Aug. 09, 2017  9:43 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Price check on the HMS duo launcher? Is it also supposed to have extra Plastics gen prongs?

There's no real demand for it so not a lot. You might not even be able to sell it. And yes it is supposed to have the plastics prongs as it supposed to work for both gens (so that they didn't have to waste a release spot for a plastics specific one I guess).
They did release a Plastics duo gen launcher though, its blue and silver. I have like 3 of them.
(Aug. 09, 2017  10:03 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: They did release a Plastics duo gen launcher though, its blue and silver. I have like 3 of them.

Does it say Duotron on it? I was referring solely to Takara releases. The duotron was something hasbro designed.
Does anybody know the price of the HMS customise grip, the rubber grip and the trigger that goes with it in mint condition?
Why is Dranzer MF labeled as an attack type? And what does its RC Free Shaft Core do?
(Oct. 27, 2017  3:42 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Why is Dranzer MF labeled as an attack type? And what does its RC Free Shaft Core do?

The metal core free spins. As to why it’s an attack type I’m not sure but I assume it’s cos of it’s pc frame on the weight disk as it can hook onto beys allowing for smash attack .
(Oct. 27, 2017  8:42 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2017  3:42 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Why is Dranzer MF labeled as an attack type? And what does its RC Free Shaft Core do?

The metal core free spins. As to why it’s an attack type I’m not sure but I assume it’s cos of it’s pc frame on the weight disk as it can hook onto beys allowing for smash attack .

Oh, that's pretty cool & yeah I guess that's the best explanation, thanks for the info Smile
Hi, could I get a price estimate for these Beyblades, please?
Wolborg MS, Dranzer MS, Einstein MS (Near mint)
Death Gargoyle MS, Dragoon MS, Draciel MS, Gaia Dragoon MS (Used)

All are Takara
(Sep. 29, 2017  8:07 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: What hms AR's have the most breakage issues?

First run (blue) Takara Dranzer MS; the hammers on the Metal Frame were said to snap off VERY easily when used at left spin. This was corrected around the time that the black version came out in the HMS Custom Try Set (that also had a Tornado Balance Type-S stadium and an off-white Advance Averazer); the orange & purple Dranzer MS of Random Booster ACT4, the gray one of the Five Saint Beast Booster, and the Hasbro Dranzer MS all use the second run Metal Frame. Not sure if this was retroactively applied to the original blue Takara Dranzer MS, though...

First run (original orange and RBA2 red) Death Gargoyle MS is nototrious for its Metal Frame breaking due to being too thin around the upper attack slopes and the side areas - basically, anywhere on the thing. This was corrected with the blue & purple versions at RBA3, and carried over to Hasbro Dark Effigy MS as well as Takara's Samurai Changer MS (as the Metal Frame is the exact same thing on both Circle Upper & Samurai Upper ARs). Not sure if this was retroactively applied to the original orange Takara Death Gargoyle MS, though...

Those are the only two HMS ARs that I know of that were susceptible to breakage, and they can be easily avoided by getting a later version (or in the case of DEMS, just get the Hasbro version; you'll have the original color AND the heavier, reinforced version of the Metal Frame).
(Dec. 01, 2017  7:44 AM)BlackConvoyX Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2017  8:07 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: What hms AR's have the most breakage issues?

First run (blue) Takara Dranzer MS; the hammers on the Metal Frame were said to snap off VERY easily when used at left spin. This was corrected around the time that the black version came out in the HMS Custom Try Set (that also had a Tornado Balance Type-S stadium and an off-white Advance Averazer); the orange & purple Dranzer MS of Random Booster ACT4, the gray one of the Five Saint Beast Booster, and the Hasbro Dranzer MS all use the second run Metal Frame. Not sure if this was retroactively applied to the original blue Takara Dranzer MS, though...

First run (original orange and RBA2 red) Death Gargoyle MS is nototrious for its Metal Frame breaking due to being too thin around the upper attack slopes and the side areas - basically, anywhere on the thing. This was corrected with the blue & purple versions at RBA3, and carried over to Hasbro Dark Effigy MS as well as Takara's Samurai Changer MS (as the Metal Frame is the exact same thing on both Circle Upper & Samurai Upper ARs). Not sure if this was retroactively applied to the original orange Takara Death Gargoyle MS, though...

Those are the only two HMS ARs that I know of that were susceptible to breakage, and they can be easily avoided by getting a later version (or in the case of DEMS, just get the Hasbro version; you'll have the original color AND the heavier, reinforced version of the Metal Frame).

That all  makes sense and I do have some later molds of those beys so that's good to know, thank you, also for anyone else I did break my Wolborg MS AR a month or 2 ago so I'd recommend using it in Left spin to reduce recoil damage on the metal slope attack points on the metal frame, I managed breaking one of them off in right spin since it makes them a head on attack point in that direction, this happened on the first day I had received Wolborg MS in the mail in perfect condition.
(Dec. 01, 2017  7:54 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2017  7:44 AM)BlackConvoyX Wrote: First run (blue) Takara Dranzer MS; the hammers on the Metal Frame were said to snap off VERY easily when used at left spin. This was corrected around the time that the black version came out in the HMS Custom Try Set (that also had a Tornado Balance Type-S stadium and an off-white Advance Averazer); the orange & purple Dranzer MS of Random Booster ACT4, the gray one of the Five Saint Beast Booster, and the Hasbro Dranzer MS all use the second run Metal Frame. Not sure if this was retroactively applied to the original blue Takara Dranzer MS, though...

That all  makes sense and I do have some later molds of those beys so that's good to know, thank you, also for anyone else I did break my Wolborg MS AR a month or 2 ago so I'd recommend using it in Left spin to reduce recoil damage on the metal slope attack points on the metal frame, I managed breaking one of them off in right spin since it makes them a head on attack point in that direction, this happened on the first day I had received Wolborg MS in the mail in perfect condition.

Yeah, Wolborg MS can be vulnerable, especially against Attack types (and even moreso in a small environment). But, that's not an AR that had nearly as many horror stories about breaking as the two I mentioned. In fact, until one of my WBMS got T-Wrecked, I hadn't heard about the AR being break bait AT ALL. Bearing Core? Sure, that's probably the most fragile part in HMS. But that AR? Nope...hadn't heard about that until mine broke.
Can anybody tell me where to buy dragoon msuv for low price

(Mar. 10, 2019  11:09 AM)Tyson _dragoon Wrote: Can anybody tell me where to buy dragoon msuv for low price
(Mar. 10, 2019  11:09 AM)Tyson _dragoon Wrote: Can anybody tell me where to buy dragoon msuv for low price

It’s a rare and expensive beyblade so you’re not gonna find it for a low price unfortunately. You’re looking at least $150 in all likelihood.
Hi, I'm a bit new to the HMS scene but have started collecting some. Could a kind person help me out with a price check for the following beys? More specifically, their prices in 3 conditions (New, mint and played);

Driger MS + Blue and Red versions
Samurai Changer
Death Gargoyle
Phantom Fox
Advance Striker
Advance Guardian
Advance Averazer
Advance Eterner
Jiraiya MS
Magical Ape
Wyvern DJ
Sea Drake
Thunder Serpent
Wolborg MS
Dark Leopard
Einstein MS
(Apr. 04, 2020  9:15 AM)mj9 Wrote: Wheres the best place to buy hms

Wrong thread. Find the appropriate Purchase Consultation thread in Beymarket.