[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

(Aug. 21, 2014  12:04 AM)Ultra Wrote: You don't even own it so you really can't say that... Also yes it's top tier in both smash and upper whereas DEMS is not.

Why would you ever use Upper Attack in HMS? Smash is perfectly fine to use against Wubbums and Bearing Core II.
It's top tier whatever you say. Also I really doubt Driger MS' AR is better.
I understand that the Beywiki articles may be a little outdated, but the way it's worded doesn't seem to be any more useful than Samurai Changer or Circle Upper. And yes, I technically do own a Slash Riger MS. And Slash Upper is only top tier in Smash.
Yes but far from useless as Neo said and far better than Driger MS's AR (really Neo?)
(Aug. 21, 2014  12:17 AM)Ultra Wrote: Yes but far from useless as Neo said and far better than Driger MS's AR (really Neo?)

Left
Metal Upper
Defense Ring 17/18 G CWD
MWGFC

Easy Smash combo.
Slash Upper is loaded with the Plastic, while Metal Upper has the Driger heads in full on metal. The smash is superb, for what it is. The contact doesn't have as big of a gap as Metal Upper.
Could you at least try the AR before jumping to conclusions based on BeyWiki?
You don't even own Slash Riger yet you're jumping to conclusions on it. Just because it has more metal does not mean the contact points (the parts that matter. Doesn't matter if most of it is covered by plastic) provide more smash.

Also furthermore Slash Riger is a proven top tier AR whereas the beywiki article for Driger MS says all the parts are outclassed so i'm not sure why you're arguing.
If Jiraiya MS is good for right spin smash due to the plastic part then I guess the ABS caul isn't always in the way, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong(Politely though...)
(Aug. 21, 2014  12:43 AM)Ultra Wrote: You don't even own Slash Riger yet you're jumping to conclusions on it. Just because it has more metal does not mean the contact points (the parts that matter. Doesn't matter if most of it is covered by plastic) provide more smash.

Also furthermore Slash Riger is a proven top tier AR whereas the beywiki article for Driger MS says all the parts are outclassed so i'm not sure why you're arguing.

BeyWiki isn't always true; things get outdated.
Answer the question; have you eventried Left Spin Metal Upper.
Doubt it'll make a huge amount of difference but is the Circle Metal Upper you're using hasbro or takara, Neo?
(Aug. 21, 2014  1:38 AM)BrioShield Wrote: Doubt it'll make a huge amount of difference but is the Circle Upper you're using hasbro or takara, Neo?

Takara. It doesn't matter; the Tiger's are the same supposedly.
If it has the Weight, it's 1HKO Smash is balanced.
Edit: Thought you wrote Metal Upper,
But my CU is Takara. Both of them. Purple and Orange.
Well i think it'll just come down to a mutual agreement to disagree guys, since neither of you have both ARs to test, unless someone is actually willing to purchase and test out both Slash Upper and Circle Upper...
(Aug. 21, 2014  2:13 AM)BrioShield Wrote: Well i think it'll just come down to a mutual agreement to disagree guys, since neither of you have both ARs to test, unless someone is actually willing to purchase and test out both Slash Upper and Circle Upper...

You know I was talking about Metal Upper this entire time?
Driger MS' AR, not Circle Upper. CU's is DEMS' AR.
Oh wow. Slash upper is definitely top tier and much definitely better than Driger MS. It's one of the most useful offensive parts in the game. It's much more versatile and much more useful than driger MS could ever be. Can people please stop spreading false information by saying such things, it's how we end up with problems later down in the community.
(Aug. 21, 2014  3:07 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2014  2:13 AM)BrioShield Wrote: Well i think it'll just come down to a mutual agreement to disagree guys, since neither of you have both ARs to test, unless someone is actually willing to purchase and test out both Slash Upper and Circle Upper...

Yeah, I know. I've just been having an interest in DEMS recently, keeps on slipping out.
(Aug. 21, 2014  9:16 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Oh wow. Slash upper is definitely top tier and much definitely better than Driger MS. It's one of the most useful offensive parts in the game. It's much more versatile and much more useful than driger MS could ever be. Can people please stop spreading false information by saying such things, it's how we end up with problems later down in the community.

I don't see people rushing to get it, though. Slash Riger is very much an aesthetic Beyblade; that's what it was made for.
Even the article doesn't agree with that.
The thing about HMS is that Attack Wheels are limited to about 2, being Circle and Samurai Upper.
Circle has great smash, but Samurai has better smash. Circle has amazing endurance, but Samurai isn't as great.

(Aug. 21, 2014  10:48 AM)BrioShield Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2014  3:07 AM)Neo Wrote:

Yeah, I know. I've just been having an interest in DEMS recently, keeps on slipping out.

Let's be honest. Circle Upper is the best AR in HMS.
(Aug. 21, 2014  2:15 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2014  9:16 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Oh wow. Slash upper is definitely top tier and much definitely better than Driger MS. It's one of the most useful offensive parts in the game. It's much more versatile and much more useful than driger MS could ever be. Can people please stop spreading false information by saying such things, it's how we end up with problems later down in the community.

I don't see people rushing to get it, though. Slash Riger is very much an aesthetic Beyblade; that's what it was made for.
The thing about HMS is that Attack Wheels are limited to about 2, being Circle and Samurai Upper.
Circle has great smash, but Samurai has better smash. Circle has amazing endurance, but Samurai isn't as great.

(Aug. 21, 2014  10:48 AM)BrioShield Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2014  3:07 AM)Neo Wrote: You know I was talking about Metal Upper this entire time?

Let's be honest. Circle Upper is the best AR in HMS.

Hmmm most would argue Samurai Upper is better. Perhaps Jiraiya Blade in the right circumstances.

I do love Circle Upper though, even if only out of blatant favouritism Tongue_out
(Aug. 21, 2014  2:15 PM)Neo Wrote:

Really? You're arguing with a person who actually owns it. The reason people don't rush to get it is obviously the price. It's not aesthetic. It's top tier. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing.
The extra Endurance is amazing IMO.
It really does help. The frame is enough IMO. Samurai isn't the best IMO.
(Aug. 21, 2014  12:09 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2014  12:04 AM)Ultra Wrote: You don't even own it so you really can't say that... Also yes it's top tier in both smash and upper whereas DEMS is not.

Why would you ever use Upper Attack in HMS? Smash is perfectly fine to use against Wubbums and Bearing Core II.

and Bearing Core II

Is that something you've tested or are you theorizing?
(Aug. 22, 2014  12:08 AM)BrioShield Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2014  12:09 AM)Neo Wrote:

and Bearing Core II

Something I've tested?
Sure, I've done
Circle Upper
Defense Ring
BC2
Versus:
Circle Upper
Circle Wide
GFC (Hasbro)

Left Spin on the GFC combo is far superior.
(Aug. 22, 2014  1:30 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2014  12:08 AM)BrioShield Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2014  12:09 AM)Neo Wrote: Why would you ever use Upper Attack in HMS? Smash is perfectly fine to use against Wubbums and Bearing Core II.

and Bearing Core II

Something I've tested?
Sure, I've done
Circle Upper
Defense Ring
BC2
Versus:
Circle Upper
Circle Wide
GFC (Hasbro)

Ohhh that's pretty interesting.
I'm looking to purchase a Jiraiya and this isn't something I'd anticipated. If you have the time, mind uploading a vid with a few matches of the two combos you mentioned?
(Aug. 22, 2014  2:29 AM)BrioShield Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2014  1:30 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2014  12:08 AM)BrioShield Wrote: and Bearing Core II

Something I've tested?
Sure, I've done
Circle Upper
Defense Ring
BC2
Versus:
Circle Upper
Circle Wide
GFC (Hasbro)

Ohhh that's pretty interesting.
I'm looking to purchase a Jiraiya and this isn't something I'd anticipated. If you have the time, mind uploading a vid with a few matches of the two combos you mentioned?
Yeah man, it's just that I'm sick today, school tomorrow, and choir practice Saturday.
I'm going to try to make it tomorrow; but no guarantees.
(Aug. 22, 2014  2:39 AM)Neo Wrote: Yeah man, it's just that I'm sick today, school tomorrow, and choir practice Saturday.

No rush bro, just whenever you've got the time Smile

Thanks, I appreciate it!
(Aug. 22, 2014  3:37 AM)BrioShield Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2014  2:39 AM)Neo Wrote: Yeah man, it's just that I'm sick today, school tomorrow, and choir practice Saturday.

No rush bro, just whenever you've got the time Smile

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Keep in mind my rubber is slightly bent. The side is cut downward for some reason.. Doesn't affect performance.
I just want to put it out there that Upper Attack often yields better results in HMS. It's why, as aforementioned, Slash Riger's AR is one of, if not the most offensive Attack Ring in the game- not only does it lift the opponent up, but it hit's the opponent away as well. Does well against Bearing Core two which needs to be destabilised and have depleted spin before you have a chance of getting rid off it.