[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

I don't have much use for one competitively, but how much would it be worth? And how much for a collector's point of view. Is it really a collectible Beyblade?
(Aug. 26, 2014  1:11 AM)Echizen Wrote: I don't have much use for one competitively, but how much would it be worth? And how much for a collector's point of view. Is it really a collectible Beyblade?

It's a combo, not a full bey blade. It's parts, not valuable.
Okay, could you tell me how much one is worth? And not worth much collectible wise?
(Aug. 26, 2014  1:17 AM)Echizen Wrote: Okay, could you tell me how much one is worth? And not worth much collectible wise?

You can't value random parts. Worthless until it's in full.
(Aug. 26, 2014  12:28 AM)Echizen Wrote: I noticed the RBA5's have random parts in it. Like for example; a Black Dragoon MF AR + Cross Survivor? WD + some Red RC. Does ot count as owning the actual Beyblades? Also, are they not mix matched parts, are they the actual ones you can get?

Lol someone's been in Y!JA ...

Honestly with fees it ends up not being worth it.
(Aug. 26, 2014  2:17 AM)*Ginga* Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2014  12:28 AM)Echizen Wrote: I noticed the RBA5's have random parts in it. Like for example; a Black Dragoon MF AR + Cross Survivor? WD + some Red RC. Does ot count as owning the actual Beyblades? Also, are they not mix matched parts, are they the actual ones you can get?

Yeah, haha.

Well if I buy more than one thing it will be like a third of the price, but is $25 too much to pay?
(Aug. 26, 2014  2:20 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2014  2:17 AM)*Ginga* Wrote:

Yeah, haha.

Well if I buy more than one thing it will be like a third of the price, but is $25 too much to pay?
IMO, it's good for you.
Upper Dragon is amazing for pure smash attack. Usually slams opponents out in the first few hits, haha.
Honestly, you're overrating it's smash capabilities, it can't exactly smash out opponents in the fist few hits; it is a viable option at times at guess but just use Jiraiya Blade since it's cheaper and far more a competitive a Beyblade.
Do you really think you're going to successfully change Neo's mind, based on past experience?
Probably not but at least his post will make Echizen aware that no one agrees with Neo.
Haven't you tried it?
It's pretty great: best of its frame.
I'm not saying Circle Upper isn't better, hah.
I don't own Jiraiya, just his RC.
Hi everyone,

I just wondered how much a NIB black dragoon MS should sell for? I have never seen one sell which must indicate it is incredibly rare as I have seen almost every HMS beyblade sell now.
Around $100. Darkfox's one that he sold recently went for around that (thought that's not what i'm basing the price on). Also it's from Fukobako 2004 so technically it's more likely to be New in Packaging than New in Box.
i would say a black one should go easily more than 100...

a white white can be sold for 100 easy, a red one 130-150, and a black should above them..

sure its NIP, new is new ? Grin
(Sep. 06, 2014  1:07 PM)Ultra Wrote: Around $100. Darkfox's one that he sold recently went for around that (thought that's not what i'm basing the price on). Also it's from Fukobako 2004 so technically it's more likely to be New in Packaging than New in Box.

Thanks Ultra, I've always used NIB and NIP interchangeably. I'll remember to use the right one next time.
(Sep. 06, 2014  1:12 PM)taxus Wrote: i would say a black one should go easily more than 100...

a white white can be sold for 100 easy, a red one 130-150, and a black should above them..

sure its NIP, new is new ? Grin

I'd say those prices are reasonably high though. $100 for an ordinary Dragoon MS especially. Also you say that but again the most recent one went for around $100 and most commonly in my past years here the quoted amount that they are worth was always $100.
Taxus I know you've sold plenty for that price already, but I believe $100 for Dragoon MS is on the high end.
I've always wondered why MSUV had only 2 more color variants; and MS had way more variants.
MS only has 2 more. I wouldn't consider that way more...
Edit: Yeah there's only two:

Dragoon MSUV:
Dragoon MSUV Light Green:
Dragoon MSUV Proto Gray:
Dragoon MSUV Bronze:
Dragoon MSUV Gold-Plated:
Dragoon MSUV Opposite Sticker Color:

Dragoon MS:
Dragoon MS Blue Dragon Version:
Dragoon MS Red Version:
Dragoon MS Toys "R" Us Blood Fire Red:
Dragoon MS Special Stickers version:
Dragoon MS Fukobaku(Black):
Dragoon MS (Blue):
Dragoon MS(Gold):
Firstly:

Blue Dragon ver and Dragoon MS blue are exactly the same thing and special stickers are definitely not a colour variant and more than likely not released with the actual beyblade.

Secondly: If that was aimed at me clearly on that count I was not including tournament recolours since the recolours known are surely not all of them. Also since there is a bronze ver of MSUV then it is tremendously likely that there are silver and gold versions too.
And that's were you are wrong. There's the one from Twin Battle set and one from a tournament recolor...

It wasn't really aimed at you, I was saying you were right. Well the MSUV bronze recolor isn't listed on a Beywiki and I know for a fact it exists though.
Anyone have pics of CWD Free Saucer from Wyvern DJ?

Scratch that, found it on the thunder dragon page
I didn't know there was BRONZE MSUV! Interesting.

Now can anyone confirm there IS an alternate sticker version? I saw a green and black sticker sheet on eBay though.