[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

Yeah I own a strata, it's a little better than gaia dragoon. I wouldn't buy one at all tbh, a slighlty wider flat core isn't much too rave about.
(Aug. 11, 2014  12:05 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Yeah I own a strata, it's a little better than gaia dragoon. I wouldn't buy one at all tbh, a slighlty wider flat core isn't much too rave about.

The wider tip doesn't do much but it's also not much of an improvement in aesthetics(unless you like it).
I have a used one that's a ball tip lol
I mean it makes it faster and but honestly it's a flat plastic tip, have they ever done well?
I think it's exactly like Metal Weight Flat Core from Spark Dragon, but no metal core.
I noticed at some point (before I broke it) that the Flat Running Core that came with my Sonokong Gaia Dragoon MS was slightly bigger than the one that came with my Takara Gaia Dragoon MS. It looked like the second, bigger mold that came with whatever that light blue HMS Blade was. Anybody else able to confirm?
(Aug. 12, 2014  5:20 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: I noticed at some point (before I broke it) that the Flat Running Core that came with my Sonokong Gaia Dragoon MS was slightly bigger than the one that came with my Takara Gaia Dragoon MS. It looked like the second, bigger mold that came with whatever that light blue HMS Blade was. Anybody else able to confirm?

You might mean Thunder/Spark Dragon. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Thunder_Dragon . Neo just mentioned above that his hasbro one was the size if spark dragons tip.
Actually, upon inspection, it's wider then the Takara Version but not as wide as Spark's. The flat part on the Stadium is the same though. Basically, SD's bigger around but they both spin on the same width.
(Aug. 11, 2014  12:02 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  9:00 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  8:17 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Nope, they go for 180 at the highest. Maybe there used to be one single SRMS that was sold for more, but usually they are not that expensive. 150-180 NIB.

Never seen that.

For example, DarkFox' white SRMS went for 96 on ebay recently. Auctions are the best way to determine a beyblade's current value, because its maximum value can be defined as how much are people ready to pay for it. Those for 150-180 went half a year ago though.

that is why making auction is very risky, because the the bidders live in diferent time zones, if u sell worldwide. fix prices with, price offer option and time is the way to get make a good deal as a seller.

btw: you are right with ur price. 150-180$ is a good price for an new SRMS Smile
Is Bloody Devil's AR useful?
I found smash usage in Upper Dragon.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...il_Crusher
(Aug. 17, 2014  11:32 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...il_Crusher

I want a personal opinion; I wouldn't ask if I hadn't read the article.
The whole point of beywiki is that you don't have to rely on personal opinion. Beywiki should be good enough to tell you about the beyblade. Also I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone who has used the AR extensively for obvious reasons.
(Aug. 17, 2014  11:49 PM)Ultra Wrote: The whole point of beywiki is that you don't have to rely on personal opinion. Beywiki should be good enough to tell you about the beyblade. Also I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone who has used the AR extensively for obvious reasons.

I want to know many people's opinions!
Personal people's opinions matter, plus I want to know about smash and testings and such.
You can search for testing with the search function. The beywiki article tells its uses.
(Aug. 18, 2014  12:47 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2014  11:49 PM)Ultra Wrote: The whole point of beywiki is that you don't have to rely on personal opinion. Beywiki should be good enough to tell you about the beyblade. Also I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone who has used the AR extensively for obvious reasons.

Personal people's opinions matter, plus I want to know about smash and testings and such.

Fine but it may not be there for you to find. I've been here a while (apart from the year I wasn't here) and I don't remember anyone ever publishing tests on bloody devil.

Over a decade before the WBO existed ago (apologies, completely mistyped what I was thinking, handily reminded by Kai-V), a rather popular site for beyblade information was bb-damashii, which was essentially similar to the beywiki. Perhaps consider it a predecessor.

The webmaster ditched the site roughly around the time after the release of Shining God MS, around 2005 I believe, for a multitude of reasons. An archive of the site does exist, however.

I was hesitant to post this because many advancements have been made in that decade, and knowledge of beyblades and their customizations has evolved substantially, so much of what is posted there is no longer true.
Many of the existing beywiki articles will have gathered info from that site and perhaps used it as a template, and the bloody devil article doesn't vary much from what's there, so I doubt you'll learn anything new from it, but i'll link it anyway so that you have another opinion on it.

http://web.archive.org/web/2005030919434...vilms.html

Please do not consider it as a reliable new bey encyclopedia/wiki, it's out of date and the current beywiki is far superior. I'm just presenting it to you as you were after more info, and since it's of historical interest.
(Aug. 18, 2014  3:20 AM)BrioShield Wrote: Over a decade before the WBO existed, a rather popular site for beyblade information was bb-damashii, which was essentially similar to the beywiki.

Over a decade ? Beywiki/the World Beyblade Organization has existed since October 2007/2008, so ten years before that would be 1997, and Beyblade only started in 1999 and Beyblade Damashii most likely did not even get opened then either.
(Aug. 18, 2014  3:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2014  3:20 AM)BrioShield Wrote: Over a decade before the WBO existed, a rather popular site for beyblade information was bb-damashii, which was essentially similar to the beywiki.

Over a decade ? Beywiki/the World Beyblade Organization has existed since October 2007/2008, so ten years before that would be 1997, and Beyblade only started in 1999 and Beyblade Damashii most likely did not even get opened then either.

Sorry, I meant over a decade ago, not a decade before WBO.
(Aug. 18, 2014  3:20 AM)BrioShield Wrote:

Over a decade before the WBO existed ago (apologies, completely mistyped what I was thinking, handily reminded by Kai-V), a rather popular site for beyblade information was bb-damashii, which was essentially similar to the beywiki. Perhaps consider it a predecessor.

The webmaster ditched the site roughly around the time after the release of Shining God MS, around 2005 I believe, for a multitude of reasons. An archive of the site does exist, however.

I was hesitant to post this because many advancements have been made in that decade, and knowledge of beyblades and their customizations has evolved substantially, so much of what is posted there is no longer true.
Many of the existing beywiki articles will have gathered info from that site and perhaps used it as a template, and the bloody devil article doesn't vary much from what's there, so I doubt you'll learn anything new from it, but i'll link it anyway so that you have another opinion on it.

http://web.archive.org/web/2005030919434...vilms.html

Please do not consider it as a reliable new bey encyclopedia/wiki, it's out of date and the current beywiki is far superior. I'm just presenting it to you as you were after more info, and since it's of historical interest.
See, I didn't know that the "smash notch" on the Frame was covered up! I feel pretty great knowing Metal Fantom takes the cake Grin thanks a ton Bro.

(Aug. 18, 2014  3:47 AM)TheSpongeBob Wrote: I remember playing with these, ah such memories.

Yup, they're a ton of fun to mess around with. The parts are limited and combos are fun Grin
Sorry for double; how much would a Black Metal Fantom go for?
(Aug. 18, 2014  6:43 AM)Neo Wrote: Sorry for double; how much would a Black Metal Fantom go for?

I paid roughly $130 for my black Dragoon MF.
MSUV is the pinnacle of HMS.
Anyone else agree?
That seriously isn't a question, more than it is a sentence that you just put a question on the end off.
Put it in Beyblade or HMS Random Thoughts
(Aug. 18, 2014  10:41 PM)Neo Wrote: MSUV is the pinnacle of HMS.
Anyone else agree?

Based on what exactly? And in what aspect? I'd argue that DEMS or Wolborg MS are way more important.