[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

It is true, you can buy a Wolborg MS for around $30 off YJA because I did about 3 months ago with OkinawamTS. However by the time you have paid everything, shipping, YJA fees, middleman fees, it's nearer $50. I think if were taking into account YJA prices we need to include all of the fees as well so the price does need to be a bit higher on that reference list. I don't know when Slash Riger MS was $55 but since HMS caught my interest at the end of 2013, I have NEVER seen one anywhere near that price. The one that recently went on eBay for $96 was a steal and I've have taken a pop at it if I hadn't promised to buy one off someone else. I've given up with that list because no one seems to refer to it when selling.
(Aug. 10, 2014  9:32 AM)Ultra Wrote: Maybe on YJA but not by anyone selling on here or ebay. Also I don't believe that you actually found someone selling a blue dranzer MF for $50.

Well, if there is one person in your life that you can trust to say the truth, it is me.

(Aug. 10, 2014  2:42 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: It is true, you can buy a Wolborg MS for around $30 off YJA because I did about 3 months ago with OkinawamTS. However by the time you have paid everything, shipping, YJA fees, middleman fees, it's nearer $50. I think if were taking into account YJA prices we need to include all of the fees as well so the price does need to be a bit higher on that reference list. I don't know when Slash Riger MS was $55 but since HMS caught my interest at the end of 2013, I have NEVER seen one anywhere near that price. The one that recently went on eBay for $96 was a steal and I've have taken a pop at it if I hadn't promised to buy one off someone else. I've given up with that list because no one seems to refer to it when selling.

I would be fine with updating it to forty dollars, but there is no reason shipping should be included in the price in the Beyblade Price Reference List ...

I personally bought my dark blue Slash Riger MS for the equivalent of fifty dollars. It is really not impossible.
(Aug. 10, 2014  3:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  9:32 AM)Ultra Wrote: Maybe on YJA but not by anyone selling on here or ebay. Also I don't believe that you actually found someone selling a blue dranzer MF for $50.

Well, if there is one person in your life that you can trust to say the truth, it is me.

(Aug. 10, 2014  2:42 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: It is true, you can buy a Wolborg MS for around $30 off YJA because I did about 3 months ago with OkinawamTS. However by the time you have paid everything, shipping, YJA fees, middleman fees, it's nearer $50. I think if were taking into account YJA prices we need to include all of the fees as well so the price does need to be a bit higher on that reference list. I don't know when Slash Riger MS was $55 but since HMS caught my interest at the end of 2013, I have NEVER seen one anywhere near that price. The one that recently went on eBay for $96 was a steal and I've have taken a pop at it if I hadn't promised to buy one off someone else. I've given up with that list because no one seems to refer to it when selling.

I would be fine with updating it to forty dollars, but there is no reason shipping should be included in the price in the Beyblade Price Reference List ...

I personally bought my dark blue Slash Riger MS for the equivalent of fifty dollars. It is really not impossible.

Wow $50 for dark blue Slash Riger is fantastic. I am very jealous. I take it that was from
YJA? How recently was that?
No, from a seller here several months ago; his prices were not necessarily the best deals ever, so ...
It's interesting taking off the Plastic frame and only having metal.
http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/h191520156

lawlz. You just find sellers who aren't very popular amongst YJA, therefore no one hardly sees them and you get the cheap.

Last month, a $100 lot with a Jiraiya MS, Dragoon MSUV, Shining God MS, Smaurai Changer, and a billion other plastics, was sold.
(Aug. 10, 2014  3:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

How long ago was this exactly? Because Darkfox sold his orange Dranzer MF NIB for $132:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Dranze...7675.l2557
(Aug. 10, 2014  6:01 PM)Echizen Wrote: http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/h191520156

lawlz. You just find sellers who aren't very popular amongst YJA, therefore no one hardly sees them and you get the cheap.

Last month, a $100 lot with a Jiraiya MS, Dragoon MSUV, Shining God MS, Smaurai Changer, and a billion other plastics, was sold.

Whoa, all of those beyblades were in one lot? That was one lucky buyer.

I think the price of $132.50 for the orange Dranzer MF was quite reasonable considering the price of random booster act 5's ;-)
(Aug. 10, 2014  6:11 PM)Ultra Wrote: How long ago was this exactly? Because Darkfox sold his orange Dranzer MF NIB for $132:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Dranzer-MF-Red-Ver-beyblade-HMS-Random-Booster-Act-5-/231298906335?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item35da7d38df&nma=true&si=yF0nrfQUEcSzqjs2kt4opRIIbyg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

It was not on eBay, and it was before DarkFox sold his.
4&5 are a ***** to find.
3 is common as hell, 1 is randomized basically, 2 is going down, Saints are rarer nowadays.
EHH..
There's a load of Random Booster Act 5's on Amazon if you're willing to pay...which for $214, I'm not.
Because $214 without a prize blade is a wonderful deal. Act 5 is basically recolors.
(Aug. 10, 2014  7:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  6:11 PM)Ultra Wrote: How long ago was this exactly? Because Darkfox sold his orange Dranzer MF NIB for $132:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Dranze...7675.l2557

Okay but just because you have seen them go for $50 that doesn't mean they actually go for that price usually. They really don't.
IMO Slash Riger is only a little less rarer then SGMS and BDMS.
(Aug. 10, 2014  8:04 PM)Neo Wrote: IMO Slash Riger is only a little less rarer then SGMS and BDMS.

Are you referring to the average prices or it's maximum found price?

beybladegeek7 Really? I thought it was common/cheap but guess I was wrong.
Lmao Gaia Dragoon MS is $5 maximum NIB.
SRMS is $200 minimum NIB IMO.
(Aug. 10, 2014  8:11 PM)Neo Wrote: Lmao Gaia Dragoon MS is $5 maximum NIB.

Nope, they go for 180 at the highest. Maybe there used to be one single SRMS that was sold for more, but usually they are not that expensive. 150-180 NIB.
(Aug. 10, 2014  7:37 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  7:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Dranzer-MF-Red-Ver-beyblade-HMS-Random-Booster-Act-5-/231298906335?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item35da7d38df&nma=true&si=yF0nrfQUEcSzqjs2kt4opRIIbyg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Okay but just because you have seen them go for $50 that doesn't mean they actually go for that price usually. They really don't.

As you mentioned, it is "them" : I am not basing that price on just one occasion.
(Aug. 10, 2014  8:17 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

Nope, they go for 180 at the highest. Maybe there used to be one single SRMS that was sold for more, but usually they are not that expensive. 150-180 NIB.

Never seen that.

He said Strata. Which is the hasbro version, which is rarer. But still, I don't see a reason to get the hasbro and not the Takara.

Yeah I'm paying $150 for mine which sounds like the average. I am surprised they cost so much though considering you are guaranteed to get one in the Fukubako 2005 box. Before I even knew anything about Slash Riger or it's price, it could tell it would be expensive to buy just based on how cool it looks. The cool looking ones always cost the most IMO.
(Aug. 10, 2014  9:04 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:

He said Strata. Which is the hasbro version, which is rarer. But still, I don't see a reason to get the hasbro and not the Takara.

Ha.
There is a reason.
The tip, it's slightly wider and more aggressive obviously.
I own sealed one. Smile
(Aug. 10, 2014  10:58 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  9:04 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:

Ha.
There is a reason.
The tip, it's slightly wider and more aggressive obviously.
I own sealed one. Smile
I didn't know that. But if it's only slightly wider, I wouldn't pay much more than the takara.
(Aug. 10, 2014  9:00 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  8:17 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

Never seen that.

For example, DarkFox' white SRMS went for 96 on ebay recently. Auctions are the best way to determine a beyblade's current value, because its maximum value can be defined as how much are people ready to pay for it. Those for 150-180 went half a year ago though.