[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

(Aug. 09, 2014  5:20 PM)Poseidon Wrote: In not sure, just some of the prices are definitely off.

Like shining god ms is listed for less than MSUV.
Which ones ? You definitely have to know the wide array of HMS sources to know where to find the lowest prices, but usually those prices can be found either on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, or that is at how much most sellers here will be ready to let go of them.
Slash Riger for $55.
That's a good joke...
(Aug. 09, 2014  5:02 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Haha^^
How much is slash riger mint worth?

Answered in the plastics thread, where you asked first. Sorry, checked this one too late. Wink
Kai-V some of the prices are completely ridiculous. Here's a list:

-Wolborg MS. There is no way you'd ever find a NIB one for $30. You'd be hard troubled finding a used one for that.
-Slash Riger as Neo said will never go for $55 NIB. It's tremendously rare.
-Proto grey MSUV is worth just as much as a white one. $85 is laughable.
-Shining god and Bloody Devil will never go for anything less than around $300 it seems atm. $120 is never
going to happen.
-Samurai Changer black and red are worth more than the original not less. Not sure how this wasn't obvious as they're incredibly rare.
-All the prices for Dranzer and Dragoon MF are completely ridiculous. Dranzer MF blue for $50 NIB is so never happening.

I understand that you may view the price reference list as needing to have cheap prices but there's no point in the prices being completely unrealistic.
(Aug. 09, 2014  9:53 PM)Ultra Wrote: Kai-V some of the prices are completely ridiculous. Here's a list:

-Wolborg MS. There is no way you'd ever find a NIB one for $30. You'd be hard troubled finding a used one for that.
-Shining god and Bloody Devil will never go for anything less than around $300 it seems atm. $120 is never
going to happen.
-Samurai Changer black and red are worth more than the original not less. Not sure how this wasn't obvious as they're incredibly rare.
-All the prices for Dranzer and Dragoon MF are completely ridiculous. Dranzer MF blue for $50 NIB is so never happening.

I understand that you may view the price reference list as needing to have cheap prices but there's no point in the prices being completely unrealistic.

I'm pretty sure there was a few Dragoon MS on Ebay for $200 at most but I got to check again.

EDIT: Also damn Shining God MS is my most wanted but that's a no brainer to get one.
EBay logic:

Dragoon MSUV>France

You'll see a lot of MSUV at ridiculously high prices, that a definitely unrealistic.
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/331102840108?nav=SEARCH

Pounds are worse because £1 > $1, it's like £293 or around $498 geez.
I've seen a poor MSUV for $140.
And it sold.
(Aug. 09, 2014  10:29 PM)Neo Wrote: I've seen a poor MSUV for $140.
And it sold.

Poor as in poor condition?
(Aug. 09, 2014  11:33 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
And it sold.

Yuh huh,
(Aug. 09, 2014  11:34 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  11:33 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
And it sold.

Yuh huh,

It shouldn't really be more than $80 if I'm honest.
(Aug. 09, 2014  11:35 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  11:34 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  11:33 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Poor as in poor condition?

Yuh huh,

$25 at most. The thing was trash.
(Aug. 09, 2014  11:45 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  11:35 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  11:34 PM)Neo Wrote: Yuh huh,

Heck I've seen some Dragoon MS in decent conditions sold for less than $20.
(Aug. 10, 2014  6:13 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  11:45 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  11:35 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: It shouldn't really be more than $80 if I'm honest.

I got a Dragoon MS from Hasbro in a $20 lot. One sticker missing, ripped stickers, core was almost mint.
(Aug. 10, 2014  6:14 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  6:13 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  11:45 PM)Neo Wrote: $25 at most. The thing was trash.

I got a Dragoon MS from Hasbro in a $20 lot. One sticker missing, ripped stickers, core was almost mint.

Not bad at all, I would take it if It at least functions well.

P.S I replied to you in anime and manga thread.

Back on topic...
It's weird.
The thing is trashed in terms of the stickers, yet it's shiny as hell and GFC is barely rounded.
Perhaps the stickers just age faster, wait can that happen? Well only if it means the residue dries up or if the stickers tear away it's decal but some still remain?
No, it was standard battle worn..
Maybe metal polish?
I hope they weren't fake; there's a ton of fakes in that particular lot.
(Aug. 09, 2014  9:53 PM)Ultra Wrote: Kai-V some of the prices are completely ridiculous. Here's a list:

going to happen.

You can definitely find a lot of Wolborg MS for between thirty to forty dollars. New in box. I do not know what happened with the Samurai Changer MS since that is definitely true, but yo, too bad if you personally never found HMS Beyblades for the prices in the Beyblade Price Reference List, but I have been studying that for quite a while now so I know how much they sold for in the recent past.
(Aug. 10, 2014  8:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

going to happen.

You can definitely find a lot of Wolborg MS for between thirty to forty dollars. New in box. I do not know what happened with the Samurai Changer MS since that is definitely true, but yo, too bad if you personally never found HMS Beyblades for the prices in the Beyblade Price Reference List, but I have been studying that for quite a while now so I know how much they sold for in the recent past.

Well Yahoo Auctions Japan isn't open for everyone, and the general user will use eBay or direct Paypal payment type. The cheapest Wubbums I got was in an $80 lot.
I think people may be more scared than anything to use Yahoo! Japan Auctions ... If you have Paypal, the rest is so easy; someone else does the buying and shipping for you. I even made a topic to explain the most popular choices of middleman services.
(Aug. 10, 2014  8:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

going to happen.

Maybe on YJA but not by anyone selling on here or ebay. Also I don't believe that you actually found someone selling a blue dranzer MF for $50.