[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

(Nov. 02, 2013  11:30 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Same with the Gold Shining God MS, there is no mention of it in Beywiki.
Oceanking That is not true. There is no mention of the Yellow Shining God MS, but the gold one is mentioned, so the same thing goes for Bloody Devil MS.

If you're referring to Uwik's list then it's the exact opposite actually...
I was referring to the original grey Bloody Devil color. If the list only has one color, then it's the original release.
Oh. But that means you forgot the Gold Shining God MS. I still feel that there is a Grey/Silver Bloody Devil MS out there ... I will come back with more info if I can.
hahaha Blame the Gold Shining God for being so rare. I mean, its existence has only been known recently. It's like the gold plated Wyvern DJ, if it had not shown up on YJA months ago, no one would have known. In any case, I titled that list as 99.99% complete for circumstances like this. Also, there's no recolor known to date for Bloody Devil.
(Nov. 03, 2013  4:01 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Oh. But that means you forgot the Gold Shining God MS. I still feel that there is a Grey/Silver Bloody Devil MS out there ... I will come back with more info if I can.

Told you. Also why if you have no proof whatsoever?
What is the rarest HMS bey?
Probably the gold tournament prize shining god recolour.
(Nov. 03, 2013  5:14 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: What is the rarest HMS bey?

This same question was asked just a page ago, next time you should search. According to Kai-V and Shining God MS, the rarest HMS bey(s) are, Gold Shining God MS, Gold Wyvern DJ, (Not in any particular order).

Edit: Oh, sorry Kai-V
(Nov. 03, 2013  7:42 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2013  5:14 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: What is the rarest HMS bey?

This same question was asked just a page ago, next time you should search. According to Kai-V and Shining God MS, the rarest HMS bey(s) are, Gold Shining God MS, Gold Wyvern DJ, and Dark Bloody Devil MS. (Not in any particular order).

There is no such thing as a recolour for Bloody Devil MS though ... We already determined that.
Actually, you guys have forgotten about those gold-plates HMS like Dranzer MS and Draciel MS with what, 50 in the whole world?
Oceanking I told you so, -.- lol.
Told me what? You were the one that harped on about a recolour that doesn't exist just because you can't read properly.
It was a joke... anyway, how much would a gold plated Dragoon MSUV be worth? And was there ever one for sale?
Do you really expect us to know that? We don't even know if it exists ...
If he's asking the price of a specific beyblade then isn't it likely it exists even if you don't know about it... It does exist btw.
In any case, what colour it is is not influtential on what it will cost : it depends entirely on how many were made in the world and in what context they were made available.
I believe there are 50 in the world of that gold-plated Dragoon MSUV and I believe it was tournament limited.
The 50 one is a campaign one and the tourney ones are separate (yes it was apparently from more than one tourney). Anyway I don't think anyone has ever seen them for sale anyway.
Hi, everyone! Apart from the usual YJA, eBay, and Amazon, where can I find more of these HMS beyblades?
(Nov. 04, 2013  2:01 PM)EX-e-LD Wrote: Hi, everyone! Apart from the usual YJA, eBay, and Amazon, where can I find more of these HMS beyblades?

Mostly just here, when one of our Members decides to sell some. You should look through the Selling & Trading sub-forum.
(Nov. 04, 2013  2:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2013  2:01 PM)EX-e-LD Wrote: Hi, everyone! Apart from the usual YJA, eBay, and Amazon, where can I find more of these HMS beyblades?

Mostly just here, when one of our Members decides to sell some. You should look through the Selling & Trading sub-forum.
Yes, thank you very much. I forgot to mention about the Selling & Trading sub-forum. Is there still other places where I get HMS beyblades?

By the way, here's the url that shows the existences of Dragoon MSUV Gold Plated version and Shining God MS Gold version

http://www.kcn.ne.jp/~kids/bb/bey/rikiya-sc.htm
Oh, that makes sense! I hadn't recalled seeing gold-plated Dragoon MSUV outside of a campaign, which is partially why I didn't answer because I didn't think it would be part of a trophy lmao. Same for gold Phantom Fox MS and a plaque.

I can confirm that they have never been sold since 2010 yes, I do check YJA often for HMS despite never being able to buy them.

Oceanking already beat me to the punch here but I had contacted ljadams (before he got banned lol) about his gold-plated HMS and he told me about the campaign regarding the gold-plated recolors of the 5 Saint Bit Beast Beyblades.
How much would a DrigerMS be selling for now? what should I probably expect to pay for it? I'm thinking about picking one up. Although I can't even find any on ebay (except for fake ones)
All it's worth for is actually 3 dollars at the least.
There's plenty of real Takara ones on ebay right now for ~$8...

You won't find one for $3 unless it's used and sold on here, and you'd have to pay shipping so it'd probably end up at least $8 anyway, so I don't know what shining god MS is on about, again.
(Nov. 17, 2013  4:43 AM)Raykon Wrote: How much would a DrigerMS be selling for now? what should I probably expect to pay for it? I'm thinking about picking one up. Although I can't even find any on ebay (except for fake ones)

For an NIB one is $8-$15, check amazon that's where I got mine