[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

Hey, guys, is there a specific box to keep HMS Beyblade? If yes, I would like to have the name of this box. Thanks!
I don't know the name but its the display case they come in
Oh, yes, I think I know what you are referring to, is it something like this?

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...enlargeimg

Actually I saw this video a couple of moments ago, he kept his HMS Beyblades in a toolbox, which I found it very convenient.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csfN1ZJvyKU
Yes, it's that, though I have never seen a clear one like that
(Oct. 21, 2013  8:20 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I don't know the name but its the display case they come in

I'm pretty confident that it is called a custmized case. And I didn't spell customized wrong, that's how it is written on the case. (lol)
Those are the cases most HMS Beyblades come in, inside their boxes. The clear white and clear orange ones are special, but otherwise personally I do not want to keep Beyblades unassembled in those cases with generally ugly colours ...
Do MFB light launcher 1 rip cords work with HMS launchers?
Unfortunately, no, MFB Light Launcher winders are not compatible with HMS Launchers.
(Oct. 22, 2013  4:41 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Unfortunately, no, MFB Light Launcher winders are not compatible with HMS Launchers.

So HMS ripcords are on their own?
(Oct. 22, 2013  7:27 AM)Stewart11 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2013  4:41 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Unfortunately, no, MFB Light Launcher winders are not compatible with HMS Launchers.

So HMS ripcords are on their own?

Yes there's no substitute, it really sucks cause the ripcord came broken in my driger ms
That's what I'm afraid of when I buy mine.
While picking up one of the common 3 will usually net you a broken/fake ripcord, picking up a Round Shell will give you a special grip and an intact, blue ripcord.
What's the difference between Death Gargoyle MS and Dark Effigy? How can I see if it's the Takara or Hasbro beyblade?

Edit: Ok, forget about the last sentence, I checked the BPs Grin But are there any technical differences between DGMS and DE?
(Oct. 26, 2013  7:33 AM)stoney2208 Wrote: What's the difference between Death Gargoyle MS and Dark Effigy? How can I see if it's the Takara or Hasbro beyblade?

Edit: Ok, forget about the last sentence, I checked the BPs Grin But are there any technical differences between DGMS and DE?

Read this section on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ifferences
(Oct. 26, 2013  3:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2013  7:33 AM)stoney2208 Wrote: What's the difference between Death Gargoyle MS and Dark Effigy? How can I see if it's the Takara or Hasbro beyblade?

Read this section on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ifferences

Thanks Kai-V, but isn´t that change done with Death Gargoyle and Dark Effigy?
I think Dark Effigy comes with Mold 2 of DGMSs AR.
(Oct. 26, 2013  4:20 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I think Dark Effigy comes with Mold 2 of DGMSs AR.

Thanks! Smile
Hey, people, may I know which colour is the rarest Dragoon MF? Thanks in advance!
Probably blue. Haven't seen one of those in forever.
(Oct. 31, 2013  10:48 AM)Oceanking Wrote: Probably blue. Haven't seen one of those in forever.

Ah, I see. Thank you. I want to find a Fire Red one but no luck so far.
Actually, either the red one or the white one, since they are the prize beys which are hard to get.
Um the rarity of it in the boosters means nothing since you're not likely to find the random boosters. In the last few years more of the other 3 have been around than the blue one. Also RB5 is way rarer than RB3.
You're correct, but at the same time, the White and Red Ver. Dragoon MFs go for way more than the Blue and Black one from what I've seen.
In my book, expensive=rare. Except for, ya know, Draciel MS for 100$. Shining God MS is rare, and it Definetly does not go for 20$, if you're lucky, you're looking from 50-100$ used. It's not some cheap beyblade. The same thing goes for the Dragoon MFs. Even though you don't see much of the Blue Dragoon MF, it's not really rare. While on the other hand, the White and Red Dragoon MFs are rare because of how high the price goes, demand goes somewhere in there too. It's like saying the Blue Dragoon MF is Pegasis 100HF. Sort of rare, but not in demand. It's just part of a Random Booster. But when Aries 125D NIB comes, demand is higher because it is the prize bey of a Random Booster, like the white and red Dragoon MFs.