[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

(Aug. 18, 2014  10:45 PM)Poseidon Wrote: That seriously isn't a question, more than it is a sentence that you just put a question on the end off.
Put it in Beyblade or HMS Random Thoughts

This is basically the only "active thread". And it was a question.

(Aug. 18, 2014  10:54 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2014  10:41 PM)Neo Wrote: MSUV is the pinnacle of HMS.
Anyone else agree?

Based on what exactly? And in what aspect? I'd argue that DEMS or Wolborg MS are way more important.

RC and Collection standpoint.
Everyone acts like it's so amazing and all but if you went into an HMS tournament I doubt many would be using an MSUV core because of how rare/costly it is. Wolborg MS and DEMS are way more important beyblades. Everyone needs them whereas MSUV isn't essential at all. Dragoon MS is perfectly fine for attack especially considering how expensive MSUV is these days.

Also it's not the pinnacle in collection either because Shining God and Bloody Devil are rarer and more desired than MSUV anyway.
Haha, I'm just super excited to see it in action when I get it in the mail.
$140 is fair for a mint one?
It IS the single fastest beyblade of 2 generations Wink

Congrats on getting it Neo, I know you love Dragoons
(Aug. 18, 2014  11:31 PM)Neo Wrote: Haha, I'm just super excited to see it in action when I get it in the mail.
$140 is fair for a mint one?

Considering how prices are high these days i'd say so. Where did you find a mint one haha?
It's a fetish.
I haven't bought it just yet, but eh.
The WBO BTW.
It was kinda ez
(Aug. 18, 2014  11:27 PM)Ultra Wrote: Everyone acts like it's so amazing and all but if you went into an HMS tournament I doubt many would be using an MSUV core because of how rare/costly it is. Wolborg MS and DEMS are way more important beyblades. Everyone needs them whereas MSUV isn't essential at all. Dragoon MS is perfectly fine for attack especially considering how expensive MSUV is these days.

Also it's not the pinnacle in collection either because Shining God and Bloody Devil are rarer and more desired than MSUV anyway.

I have to agree with what you said about Shining God MS, performance wise it's got some interesting parts and the weight disk is pretty good, it's very good aesthetically IMO and I think it's perhaps many including mine most wanted HMS, but if only it wasn't so rare, that actually can turn people off or get people to want it more. That's what I think anyway.
Tbh SGMS & BDMS are kinda worthless.
MSUV is a far better spent investment; DGMF is even better IMO.

wrong^
shut up neo
(Aug. 20, 2014  2:59 AM)Neo Wrote: Tbh SGMS & BDMS are kinda worthless.

Aesthetic wise, performance wise or overall wise?
God Ring is really, really useful, so I would not call it worthless. Bloody Devil MS has worth but more in the sense that it is the last HMS Beyblade to be ever produced.
(Aug. 20, 2014  3:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: God Ring is really, really useful, so I would not call it worthless. Bloody Devil MS has worth but more in the sense that it is the last HMS Beyblade to be ever produced.

Well it is called "God" ring ha. It's aesthetics alone buys it for me and it has some good parts, if I could for the love of Shining God find one, then I would get it in an instant.

But why was it only a decent alternative? Was it due to lacking other parts or rarity?
Exactly, because we cannot categorise it as a "must-buy Beyblade" considering how much it costs.
(Aug. 20, 2014  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Exactly, because we cannot categorise it as a "must-buy Beyblade" considering how much it costs.
Thanks, I can tell why the price is such a problem, they don't mess around with those prices, if there was one that was cheap as $50 would be a godsend or just impossible or fake. If God Ring is that useful considering it's rarity and other parts being not as good, and overall still made as a Decent Alternative then God Ring really does stand out, TBH though Bloody Devil MS doesn't seem as useful in terms of parts.
It's funny because when you look back at old threads from a few years ago, paying $50 for a Shining God MS was outrageous, and it was way too overpriced.

Bloody Devil MS is not extremely useless, it's AR is an okay substitute for Samurai Upper in different Upper Attack combos. However, the rest of it, even Shooter Change Core Alpha is pretty much useless.
(Aug. 20, 2014  3:27 AM)LMAO Wrote: It's funny because when you look back at old threads from a few years ago, paying $50 for a Shining God MS was outrageous, and it was way too overpriced.

Bloody Devil MS is not extremely useless, it's AR is an okay substitute for Samurai Upper in different Upper Attack combos. However, the rest of it, even Shooter Change Core Alpha is pretty much useless.

Yeah it's not horrible but it's really not worth it as much unless your a collector, if I could pay online Shining God MS would almost be worth it, that's how much I love it, I would almost rather pay the massive price...

Anyways I think I'm getting off topic so I apologise.

Um what? You're just saying that because you're a dragoon fanboy...
(Aug. 20, 2014  9:07 AM)Ultra Wrote:

Not necessarily, GFCUV is hard to control, but with a small bit of wear and practice, you can control it.
It's the best speed-y rubber tip in Beyblade. It isn't as fast as Uriel 2, but it's far more valuable.
It can easily knock out Wolborg if you KNOW how to use it.
Now add that core with Upper Dragoon, which I've found to be a wonderful AR for knock out smashes.
Have you ever even owned the Beyblades?

(Aug. 20, 2014  3:27 AM)LMAO Wrote: It's funny because when you look back at old threads from a few years ago, paying $50 for a Shining God MS was outrageous, and it was way too overpriced.

Upper Dragoon has the notches of then frame exposed and the smash attack is superb compared to BDMS' Mostly Plastic AR.
(Aug. 20, 2014  1:37 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2014  9:07 AM)Ultra Wrote:

Not necessarily, GFCUV is hard to control, but with a small bit of wear and practice, you can control it.
It's the best speed-y rubber tip in Beyblade. It isn't as fast as Uriel 2, but it's far more valuable.
Now add that core with Upper Dragoon, which I've found to be a wonderful AR for knock out smashes.

I thought you were talking in collection terms.
(Aug. 20, 2014  1:51 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2014  1:37 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2014  9:07 AM)Ultra Wrote: Um what? You're just saying that because you're a dragoon fanboy...

I thought you were talking in collection terms.
Oh no. Collection is only half the battle.
At least MSUV has uses, unlike Aero Knight, Bloody Devil, and Slash Riger.
Slash Riger's AR is amazing for attack... How can you say it doesn't have uses? Also Bloody devil does have some uses as stated on beywiki it's just not top tier or competitive.
(Aug. 20, 2014  9:51 PM)Ultra Wrote: Slash Riger's AR is amazing for attack... How can you say it doesn't have uses? Also Bloody devil does have some uses as stated on beywiki it's just not top tier or competitive.

Circle Upper is far more effective for Attack with the added endurance.
Plus it's cheaper and more common.
(Aug. 20, 2014  10:05 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2014  9:51 PM)Ultra Wrote: Slash Riger's AR is amazing for attack... How can you say it doesn't have uses? Also Bloody devil does have some uses as stated on beywiki it's just not top tier or competitive.

Well Slash Riger MS is still useful regardless, it's a good beyblade in it's own terms, at least that's what I think.

And you're basing that on what exactly? Do you actually own it? Far from not useful like you said.
(Aug. 20, 2014  10:40 PM)Ultra Wrote:

And you're basing that on what exactly? Do you actually own it? Far from not useful like you said.
What's the point? It's almost all plastic and metal upper is most likely better in general because it is.
There's no reason to buy it other then collection wise...
You don't even own it so you really can't say that... Also yes it's top tier in both smash and upper whereas DEMS is not.