[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

Look at beywiki then. That's what it's there for. Also in future please think about things before ask them here. And from now on if you ask me a question without attempting to search for the answer first, i'll report it and not reply because i'm annoyed by how all of your posts are ones where you're too lazy to look it up, so you'll make a post where you're just spoon feed by me. It's pure laziness and it's unproductive since it doesn't help you learn and as such I won't indulge it any longer.
Oh, trust me, I have been searching. All I could find is Top- Tier beyblades with the CWDs such as God Ring. Plus, the beyblade combos are all from beyblades which are impossible to find nowadays.

Thanks, anyway.
That's what you wanted to find! HMS are rare in general but you can still find them but they'll be higher than plastics because they're rarer.
Thanks Ultra!

Joyful_3
Do all of the HMS bey's come with Launchers/Ripcords?
(Jun. 10, 2013  3:59 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Do all of the HMS bey's come with Launchers/Ripcords?

No, some are Boosters and therefore do not contain launchers and ripcords. The three common HMS's (Draciel, Driger and Gaia Dragoon MS) usually come with broken ripcords, so the sellers put in an extra (fake) one in case the one inside is cracked.

Here's the product list:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...oduct_List
(Jun. 10, 2013  4:09 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2013  3:59 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Do all of the HMS bey's come with Launchers/Ripcords?

No, some are Boosters and therefore do not contain launchers and ripcords. The three common HMS's (Draciel, Driger and Gaia Dragoon MS) usually come with broken ripcords, so the sellers put in an extra (fake) one in case the one inside is cracked.

Here's the product list:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...oduct_List
So Driger would come with a launcher?
Yes it does.
That's Dark Effigy/Death Gargoyle MS (DEMS).
(Jun. 18, 2013  5:21 AM)Tri Wrote: That's Dark Effigy/Death Gargoyle MS (DEMS).

I see it. Thank you.

another here NIB.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-MA-04-H...19de1382e4
This goes in the ebay topic.
Has anybody elses dranzer ar broke around where the metal peice by his head is
You should specify which Dranzer- there are two in HMS- Dranzer MS and Dranzer MF.
Seeing how he's mentioning the head I would assume DZMS, but yes specifying would be helpful.

Additionally, HMS aren't incredibly fragile. The worst that happens is when the tabs on the RC break off or in the insanity combo known as CWD Free Crusher + Battle Change Core that would shatter your Beyblade.

Other than the very rare break (like my first Bearing Core's tip splitting in half ;-; ) HMS don't break easily. They are very durable overall.
How much would a jiraiya ms cost?
How much is a Strata Dragoon MS worth, in mint condition, with the case? (it's Hasbro)
(Jun. 24, 2013  4:41 PM)Leone19 Wrote: How much is a Strata Dragoon MS worth, in mint condition, with the case? (it's Hasbro)

$5-8?

A New Takara one is just above or less than $10 so it's not valued.

You can get the set of Draciel, Driger and Gaia MS for $14.
(Jun. 24, 2013  4:30 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: How much would a jiraiya ms cost?

At least 30 USD. I got mine for a price around there.
(Jun. 24, 2013  9:00 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2013  4:30 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: How much would a jiraiya ms cost?

At least 30 USD. I got mine for a price around there.

wow okay thanks, i figured it be around $50
(Jun. 24, 2013  4:45 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2013  4:41 PM)Leone19 Wrote: How much is a Strata Dragoon MS worth, in mint condition, with the case? (it's Hasbro)

$5-8?

A New Takara one is just above or less than $10 so it's not valued.

You can get the set of Draciel, Driger and Gaia MS for $14.

where have you seen all three for $14? The cheapest I've seen it is $23

Also, does anyone have any experience with the alternate sea dragon cwd (the free-spinning one)?
I saw all three without shipping for $14, but shipping was $10 or so.

900th post!
I saw all three for $14 with free shipping on ebay, wish i had a sea dragon ;(
To the two of you: http://ebay.com.au/viewitem?index=0&sbk=...1165263985

EDIT: I'll fix it later.
Does the url work?