HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day Lets go Sydney we can have one to !

OK everyone I don't think we cab get 8 people so I am going to have to cancel
Oh well at least I can look at other tournaments maybe I can start one.
Oh wow, this is sad, Sydney. Our little nowhere city managed to do this, so what's your excuse, everyone here who isn't RustyX D?

WHERE IS YOUR BEY-SPIRIT, SYDNEY? ARE YOU REALLY GONNA LET PERTH BEAT YOU? COME ON! You literally need 8 plastics in total, two launchers for each spin direction, two ripcords, and you can pull bums off the street for extra numbers! Do a random bey draw between each round to make it real interesting, so competitors get a random bey each round.

Eight beyblades, two launchers for each spin, and eight beyblades. If us people over in dullsville can do this YOU CAN TOO!
For those of you that never witnessed the awesomeness of plastics, they carp all over mfb. They are amazing. Don't miss this chance to do it, and don't miss those sweet prizes!
Hah , i don't think this will go on since i cancel my order of plastics 3 days ago so they won't ship in time Tired
And we had a tourney yesterday so i think everyone is over-bey'ed.

Hah but thanks for trying th!nk Grin
Wow, and I thought you guys were the model of actually doing stuff :\

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamedney more like.

But yeah, sad to hear it, you've got so many bladers over there you really should have been able to do something for this awesome event. Hardly your fault though :p
I'm betting most of Sydney's Beyblade fans are going to be at Smash (the big anime convention in the Sydney Entertainment Centre) on that day. There's an idea for tournaments: book a stall at the next Smash convention. It can also be a place to sell Beyblades.
(Jul. 14, 2011  1:22 PM)Ronin Fox Wrote: I'm betting most of Sydney's Beyblade fans are going to be at Smash (the big anime convention in the Sydney Entertainment Centre) on that day. There's an idea for tournaments: book a stall at the next Smash convention. It can also be a place to sell Beyblades.

dude
were not holding cuz of the number of plastics
we cant book a stall, that requires money
do u really think were going to go there
(Jul. 11, 2011  4:27 AM)RustyXD Wrote: so i think everyone is over-bey'ed.
[Image: impossibru.jpg]

As long as you have 5 plastic Beyblades *somewhere* in the community, you can make this work by rotating out Beyblades.
Hah , DW im not over-bey'ed but i guess everyone else is Unhappy I would have had 5 beys but i canceled my order on them since i couldn't get 8 people. So yeah couldn't get this going , but there is always next time Grin

ronin Fox I don't think i could get the attendance because we had a tourney less then a week ago and parents probley don't want to take there kids to the same venue twice in one week , there is also a problem of nobody having plastics. And to get a stall would cost heaps of money more then what we would get from the entrance fee if 30 people came.
Naturally a stall at a convention would cost serious money, which is why it would have to double as a store. It's sad that there aren't more Beyblade-loving adults to organize and help with tournaments, since it's usually adults who have the two critical components:

1. Money to book the stall
2. A large collection of Beyblades to sell (ever notice that if an adult is a toy collector, his or her collection is so much bigger and better than any kid's?)

It's disappointing that the plastic generation has died out around here. The customization possibilities with plastic were nearly endless.
I would be able to come and I have a few dranzers and a driger
dude, last post before you was 2 years ago. though next remeberence day im hoping people can help make it possible. i don't live in sydney so i can't help, but you very much can.
on 17th July i will definitely here, i'm waiting for this moments from a long time and finally i find this. I need lots of thing going to do the preparations for plastics or HMS.

Aged homes with great care and support
(May. 07, 2013  6:40 PM)HannahShepherd Wrote: on 17th July i will definitely here, i'm waiting for this moments from a long time and finally i find this. I need lots of thing going to do the preparations for plastics or HMS.

HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day might not fall on July 17th this year (this topic is a year old), but we will let you all know what day it is slightly after BeyDays. We really hope that Australia can finally get back together, especially with the new BeyMap.