HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day - July 13th & 14th 2013!

wareham is so dead. No one wants to do tournaments here. Unhappy I hope I can participate in the flash contest though, I mean, I wanna be part of something.
No surprises at how epic this.

As always, beautiful work, Committee. Smile
Ok, since England appears to have been neglected and I still have a HMS idea in need of competitive testing, does anyone want an unorthodox HMS combo (you have to build it yourself) that should, in theory, be quite dominating? If so, PM me.

I cannot say for sure what its actual tournament performance will be, only that it was by far the best thing I could build back when I still owned HMS beys.
Oh yeah I forgot to comment how exciting the the other prizes besides that red dranzer g are
By the way Inguilt i Knew you will be a moderator very soon just love your cook book and by the canon congratulation!! both of you are awesome!!!
(Jul. 04, 2013  5:28 AM)Gigamorow Wrote: wareham is so dead. No one wants to do tournaments here. Unhappy I hope I can participate in the flash contest though, I mean, I wanna be part of something.

That connecticon tourney is for zero-g and HMS.
It's about 2hrs from Wareham, MA

Anyhow, Im really excited, it's the first Plastics and HMS Rememberance Day I'll be participating in.
(Jul. 04, 2013  11:29 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Ok, since England appears to have been neglected and I still have a HMS idea in need of competitive testing, does anyone want an unorthodox HMS combo (you have to build it yourself) that should, in theory, be quite dominating? If so, PM me.

I cannot say for sure what its actual tournament performance will be, only that it was by far the best thing I could build back when I still owned HMS beys.

Well, it is not too late to gather an HMS tournament in London, but you just have to find at least eight confirmed participants.
And transport to London. And Beys.

Doesn't sound likely.
(Jul. 05, 2013  1:15 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2013  5:28 AM)Gigamorow Wrote: wareham is so dead. No one wants to do tournaments here. Unhappy I hope I can participate in the flash contest though, I mean, I wanna be part of something.

That connecticon tourney is for zero-g and HMS.
It's about 2hrs from Wareham, MA

Anyhow, Im really excited, it's the first Plastics and HMS Rememberance Day I'll be participating in.

yeah but I don't really have transportation except my bike and skateboard, so I'll never make it out there
Ask your parents to drive you out there. If your parents won't, tell a blader friend about the tourney, and maybe his/her parents could drive you both there.

EDIT: your profile says your 16. You could drive out there yourself.
Gotta have a license lol.
(Jul. 06, 2013  1:01 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Ask your parents to drive you out there. If your parents won't, tell a blader friend about the tourney, and maybe his/her parents could drive you both there.

yeah but you gotta pay for your drivers lisense the car and the gas there and back, I'm broke cause no one will hire me.
And wareham has literaly no one that blades, I wish I could find someone in this town that did.
(Jul. 06, 2013  4:03 AM)Gigamorow Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2013  1:01 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Ask your parents to drive you out there. If your parents won't, tell a blader friend about the tourney, and maybe his/her parents could drive you both there.

yeah but you gotta pay for your drivers lisense the car and the gas there and back, I'm broke cause no one will hire me.
And wareham has literaly no one that blades, I wish I could find someone in this town that did.

I'm sure if you explained The situation to your parents they might understand? Gas shouldn't be that much (at least, depending on what you drive). You could ask to borrow your parents car. This is like young best shot at a tournament, and if you know nothing is nearby, make things happen, try your best to go.

Take a bus?
Are the top two prizes going to be secured for people who place in the top three like last year?
(Jul. 02, 2013  6:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, because some tournament organizers may not be able to secure prizes for their tournaments in time, the top two prizes from the BeyLotto will be limited to the Bladers who finish in the top three of their local tournament.
I have got to stop skimming haha.
oh man, that's sad when are you going to do one in Brisbane Australia.
any way have fun.
Ruling Clarification
  • Inverting the tip of Defense Grip Base (Seaborg) is now legal. The WBO Organized Play Univeral Rules do not currently explicitly forbid this, but it will be updated at some point in the future to reflect this rule clarification.

For those of you who are not aware of what this means, take a look at the photographs th!nk provided to use when he proposed this change:

th!nk Wrote:Here's some shots of Seaborg's Defense Grip Base in its normal configuration.
[Image: SQez5o1.jpg]
http://i.imgur.com/3QMdHEa.jpg

Here it is with the tip removed:
http://i.imgur.com/bja4itp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gZTuWtW.jpg

Here's pictures of the modified setup – the modification being the tip is inserted from beneath (like the metal tips that come uninserted – Driger S, Master Dranzer/Metal Draciel, etc). This is what we (myself and as it turns out pretty much everyone who posts about plastics) want legalized.
Here is the modified setup from inside:
http://i.imgur.com/23sD7pN.jpg

Here it is from the outside:
[Image: 3gcpo8U.jpg]
http://i.imgur.com/meFhIJr.jpg

You can also find some of th!nk's thoughts on this here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastic-...pid1131069
I'd join, but lost my V2 Support Parts. Unless you guys allow entry without the parts. XD
(Jul. 13, 2013  1:17 AM)Kei Wrote: Ruling Clarification
  • Inverting the tip of Defense Grip Base (Seaborg) is now legal. The WBO Organized Play Univeral Rules do not currently explicitly forbid this, but it will be updated at some point in the future to reflect this rule clarification.

Now that is something great to wake up to. Plastics finally has an affordable, effective Attack Base. Thanks so much for making the decision so fast Grin

(Jul. 13, 2013  2:23 AM)DarkEagle3964 Wrote: I'd join, but lost my V2 Support Parts. Unless you guys allow entry without the parts. XD
Sadly, that's against the rules, however someone would probably be able to lend you some, or lend you a different base for your matches.
A plastics tournament has appeared in Italy!
Thank you so much Kei and Commitee! So excited that you guys legalized Seaborg Base Mod!
Woah, that got legalized? Sweet. I remember trying it out when I gained most of my collection, but I never thought it would have been decent or officially legal at any point, haha.