HMS General Discussion

blue Sea Dragon is amazing.
It really is - too bad it's borderline impossible to find for a reasonable price. The normal color one is really nice too, though!
Yo, th!nk!

http://m1147.photobucket.com/albums/o559...G_0349.jpg

My Seagon Attacker. The recoil and smash are amazing. I'm abusing my DrigerMS with it.

I love all the HMS designs, but mostly the Advance Series. They seem so...robotic. No Best. No nothing. Sea dragon is a funny AR too. I like the little heads on the sides. And I LOVE how the stickers are protected by a metal cage. It's like Sea Dragon is saying "No way, bro! Get away from mah stickers!" I've had mine for 7 years and not a single sticker has come off. (I bought it from my baby sister btw).

You know theres still a sea dragon on Amozon.com for thirty bucks.I dont have nearly enough. oh well.
(Feb. 24, 2012  1:22 AM)Dan Wrote: blue Sea Dragon is amazing.

You have no idea how long I've been trying to buy that.

No money when necessary, but it will soon be mine!
(Feb. 24, 2012  2:12 AM)kingsleyuchem Wrote: You know theres still a sea dragon on Amozon.com for thirty bucks.I dont have nearly enough. oh well.

True, but the Takara Yellow one is the only one that has the 17.6g CWD piece. The Hasbro one is 15 like all others.
Is it just me or do the Slash Riger and Round Shell Bit Protector emblems look similar to Driger and Draciel respectively. Maybe they were originally designed as Driger and Draciel MF.
I prefer yellow sea dragon. He's a cute little guy.

Yeah, Dingodigo, I was considering that myself, especially with the names and such.
@Th!nk That would be cool if there was some way to confirm that because that would make Round Shell MS the only Draciel that didn't have a completely sucky AR.
Guy, Draciel V2, as I explained earlier, isn't particularly sucky. And Draciel MBD's was okay for WD attack though that's kinda sucky, it's still not completely sucky.

There isn't a way to confirm it that I know of.
Yeah your right I had forgotten about V2 and MBD but neither of those has any real usage.
Draciel V2's has about as much usage as Round Shell MS's. And, I forgot about Metal Draciel and Master/Kid Draciel, the latter AR is excellent, and probably more related than RSMS's, too.

I merely considered that they may be "alternate" or "related" designs, by the way.
Oh okay thank you for clearing that up. By the way I was thinking the main Draciels.
http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub04-2.htm
i guess this page is all about the stamina of beys..........
suprisingly wybern DJ isnt bad at all.

and this guy has horrible recolors
does samurai changer have a white ver? weird.
http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/message/...ormat=time
http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/message/...ormat=time
It didn't fare too well, honestly. It has a metal sharp core, which is *supposed* to have decent stamina, so yeah.
Oh, and just a reminder: solo spin =/= stamina, kay Smile

Also oh god the cheetah-spotted DEMS what has he done that is just appalling.
It looks like most of those repaints were done by hand with enamel model paints...
Let's be honest, it looks like a criminal act.
The White samurai changer looks alright I think. The rest are pretty awful.
Only because the white doesn't show the awkward reflections up as well.

One of the red ones has Ferrari insignia... :\
Ahhhh BEYBLADE RENAISSANCE. Definitely a classic website. Agreed that the white Samurai Changer MS is absolutely sick, haha.
So, I got my first HMS in the mail today (perhaps yesterday, but it must have arrived after I checked the post box late in the afternoon, sometimes they drop stuff off early sat if they forget).
I don't have a launcher yet, but yeah, Advance Striker (Green) with Circle Wide it be :3

I even managed to work out how to assemble it all by myself Tongue_out
(Mar. 03, 2012  6:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: So, I got my first HMS in the mail today (perhaps yesterday, but it must have arrived after I checked the post box late in the afternoon, sometimes they drop stuff off early sat if they forget).
I don't have a launcher yet, but yeah, Advance Striker (Green) with Circle Wide it be :3

I even managed to work out how to assemble it all by myself Tongue_out

Awesome, th!nk!

Get ready to be amazed by the HMS series. Grin Assembly is actually ridiculously fast and easy, as there are less parts than plastics. Make sure to use mould 3 Bit Protectors for a tighter fit. For wobbling customs, use the first mould.

Btw were you surprised at at how tiny Advance Striker was?
I have a mold 3 BP coming in the Slash Riger I won Wink

Yeah, it was all pretty simple, only made on error, put the WD the wrong way up, but quickly realised.

All HMS look so fantastic, honestly. I don't like green that much as a colour but it looks great on Advance Attacker :3

They nailed it in HMS, nailed it hard, and then obviously decided to never do that again for whatever reason, which is a shame.

I've seen a couple of HMS before, so it didn't catch me off guard, haha. Believe me, when I saw them for the first time (driger/draciel MS) I was like "omg so tiiinyyyyyy"

I'm happy you're enjoying your new Beyblade.

Yeah, HMS was definitely a wonderful series, so it was especially dissapointing to move from HMS to MFB. They just seem like a joke compared to HMS, to be honest.

If there were more parts and better customization, HMS would be like mini plastics on steroids. It might have happened, had the series not been discontinued. (Or was it just completed?)
:3 I posted a couple of pictures in recent purchases.

Yeah, honestly, the biggest thing that annoys me about MFB is the lack of control of weight distribution independently of the contact points. Basically, weight disks and AR's being combined into one part, ugh.

I don't quite remember why it was so short, I think it was failing popularity etc. A real shame, they should have made way more.

That said, one of the coolest things about HMS is that they never went overboard, yet managed to release all the staple parts needed. A couple more Smash Attack AR's, and maybe a proper defensive AR is all that's really missing from HMS, so they didn't really need to do anything more. To do that in the small amount of releases they had, well, I think that's part of what makes HMS so good as a whole, that efficiency.
Great taste th!nk, I adore my green Advance Attacker... Got a dark blue one too and it's a beauty! Not to mention like 5 boxed ones... it's easily the best of the Advance series, the AR is so useful, I wanna try the force smash out on Aero Knight's RC! LOL sounds like a terrible but fun combo!