HMS Defence combo again

HMS
AR: Samurai Upper
WD: 17gCWD God Ring
RC: Battle Change Core (idk if this is the name. Samurai changer)
CWD: Free Survivor

This is for a TB stadium. I put it into endurance mode before the battle and it doesent change due to the free spinning CWD's. Worst comes to worst and i get tricked into useing this against a endurance combo i can launch it in attack mode and try to knock the opponent out.

Also I always launch it in left spin to defend beter against and circle/samurai upper attack combos.
this combo sounds great...i only found one thing wrong but correct me if im wrong..when the blade tips over doesnt samurai's base hit the floor?..that may be bad considering that some people may go for a smash attack combo or you may get caught in the tornado ridge and the base switches sometimes..this combo is definitely great though
Have you tried this? I've had big trouble before trying to take this thing apart when I used 2 free spinning CWDs with it...

Maz Wrote:Worst comes to worst and i get tricked into useing this against a endurance combo i can launch it in attack mode and try to knock the opponent out.

Seems like a nice advantage over standard BC2 defensers and the main reason to pick this instead (they do however, still perform better for pure defense).
Yeah i have trouble taking it apart too but whatever its no big deal. If only they made a battle change core thats Grip flat/Grip Sharp. Would be amazing
Mmm if you could get two godrings, I could see this being insanely cool.

Personally, though, I prefer to use double samurai CWD-P instead of free spinning.
Ill try it out. One upside down one right side up right?
i would like to face this combo in tornado balance...it sounds good...but i wanna see how long it can spin solo first...the only problem may be if the tip somehow switches, you may be screwed if it doesnt change back in time
(Aug. 17, 2008  5:42 PM)Maz Wrote: Ill try it out. One upside down one right side up right?

Yes, like seen here:

http://forums.beywiki.com/samurai-tank-t-22.html#pid229

It will be fixed though, so it won't change modes with this set-up.
Cye's results werent to good there so idk if im gonna use 2 samuria CWD's
I dident test it with the 2 free spinging CWD much yet but im gonna before the turney to see if i want this instead of BC2 as the RC
hey maz, you can try the combo on my upper attackers and then see what works best for you, that way, you will know what to use b4 the tourney..i dont mind being a test subject
Hmm I used it for a while a long time back. I don't really remember how it was, but considering that I stopped using it, it can't have been nice enough.
you know what maz, i think you should try this...b4 the tourney..it may not be good but what u got to lose?..its b4 the tourney and your should try to eliminate all of your options..but they may be right about this..but i say try anyway to be sure and then go with your combo that you had with the god rings...you should try the combo, find out its weaknesses, and try parts that will correct them