[HMS] BALUKTOT IBON

The name literally means "Bone Bird" in Tagalog. Hopefully, I spelt it right.
----

Spin Direction: Left

AR: Dranzer MS
CWD: Sea Drake (Sea Dragon) w/ 15g part
RC: DEMS

Concept: Another experimental combo with my limited availability of HMS parts. Concept is based on Attack. Used DEMS RC because with Grip Flat, it was a bit too speedy and usually either hit too many walls or went into a pit (as I use Driger Den- my only stadium).

Parts: (All Hasbro with exception of Slash Riger)

DEMS
DJ Wyvern
Dragoon MS
Wolborg MS
Einstein MS/Hopper MS
Sea Dragon
Slash Riger
Driger MS
Dranzer MS
There are so many better parts in your collection, I cannot possibly justify the use of this. Unhappy
Tamer Brad Wrote:There are so many better parts in your collection, I cannot possibly justify the use of this. Unhappy

I'm not sure why, but I like using the underused parts in my collection (such as Dranzer MS' AR for example). Everything else had its share of love, and I like the extra (and probably unnecessary) risks my combo takes for games. It keeps the game fresh for me to play. =)
Haha, I can't convince myself to make things harder for myself. Wink I guess I simply can't understand the kind of reaction you were expecting.
If you want to use a heavy compact/smasher, go with Advance Survivor AR in there instead, spikes facing whichever direction it's spinning. Even though they're small, they pack quite a punch and work well with this combo.

Since you don't have Advance Eterner (get it if you can though), you can just go with a compact using Circle Heavy and Einstein MS AR.
Other than that, Circle Upper, Driger MS AR and Slash Riger AR all work nicely for left spin smash (Seagon Attacker does too, but has way too much recoil for this combo to handle).
Pretty rusty at part names. When you say Sea Dragon, does that refer to the little compact 2g thing, or the huge free spinning 3g piece?
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Pretty rusty at part names. When you say Sea Dragon, does that refer to the little compact 2g thing, or the huge free spinning 3g piece?

Mine isn't a free spinning piece, so it must be the 2g one.
bugturtles Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Pretty rusty at part names. When you say Sea Dragon, does that refer to the little compact 2g thing, or the huge free spinning 3g piece?

Mine isn't a free spinning piece, so it must be the 2g one.
It's CWD Defense Ring. I think the other was Free Defenser or something around those lines.
Ah alright, thanks. That one is one of my favourite parts for some reason.