HI! I am a Beyblade Collector and Battler!

I am Begaridos! A beyblade enthuasiasist and collector of nearly every beyblade from the zero g and 4d system. (prize beys, boosters, and starters only.) I have a total collection from the hasbro system totaling over 54 beyblades. I have not counted the zero g and 4d beyblades yet because i have yet to collect the rest of them. I am missing Bandid Genbull And in the 4d system i am just now recieving big bang pegasus and l drago destroy. My birthday is just around the corner and i am asking for Zero g stadiums... All three... Love to be greedy... And i want to get beat lynx... jade jupiter and fusion hades. I've seen all sorts of sites that sell them but nothing particularly clear. And no i have not broken my GCF yet. (Lucky me. Joyful_2 )

(Sorry for the long intro i'll stop here... i seem to get long winded when i type...)

Anywho... I am an older gentleman who takes good care of his beyblades. I do battle and i am looking for any way to battle around the new jersey and philadelphia area. I do research into beyblades VERY thoroughly. I have wondered however... how old is too old to beyblade? Can you answer me that? When do you stop beyblading and put up your launcher for good? I haven't yet and i'm going on 28. so yeah. Deal with that.
Welcome to the WBO! You want a beat Lynx? Cool. It's the best bey of all time (Just joking)
It dosn't really mattar what age you are as long as you enjoy it! Welcome. Stay out of trouble! And read the rules. THEY COME IN HANDY!
Ok yes i know beat lynx isnt the best but its having it in my collection that makes it worthwhile. just got big bang pegasus by the way. love it. have samurai pegasus. love it but you think theyd i dunno go up on the tip on pegasus not down. eh. oh well. thanks for the hello! later!
Welcome to the WBO! You'll like it here. Young or old it doesn't matter. And the best part is here you can find bladers in you area. Make sure to have lots of fun!
thanks. i hope that ill like it here. im glad that theres no age limit on beyblading... at least none that i know of... by the way gotta say my personal favorite bey has gotta be somewhere in the left rotating universe. not giving it away yet though. i havent personally examined them all. missing l drago destroy and l drago guardian. so... im in a rut. there are tons of right rotating beasts but left rotators there are only so many. ill wait and see what comes out later on. so im out peace y'all!!
Hey. Welcome to the wbo please make sure to read the rules that kai-v send you to stay out of trouble please make sure to have alot of fun here
:p
Ok posting now that i have read the rules. Thank you very much for informing me of them many times. Just letting you know now that i'm a little hyperactive. So... Yeah.
We'll be good friends Grin Well, I'm not a little hyperactive...my middle name might as well be "hyperactive crazy immature beyblading fourteen year old who is actually eight because he hates being fourteen". But Henry was easier. So, basically, Im really hyperactive.
Outnumbered? Henry? Oy... Names give me a headache can i call you bill? As in... Here's my bill. Now you must pay. Or NO CHINESE FOOD FOR YOU!
Welcome to the wbo!
Welcome to the WBO! If you have any questions ask Kai-V he helped me when I came here first. And do you want a Hasbro or a Takara Tomy Beat Lynx?
Hello

Welcome to to the most epic community in the world, if you help you can pm me or any other member if your having any type of trouble on this site, also we have certain threads if you want to ask a question or need help with competative beyblade combos. Also im a fellow NJ blader and I hope we could battle sometime..

how do we battle whenwere closenear in state?