HI GUYS!!!! :D

"Maybe we were wrong about a few things..."
Hello everyone! you can call me hyde or hydee (OMG a typical canon blader username! CRINGEEEEEE-) <-jk jk
i have been an on and off beyblade fan since i was about 10 or 11. I am 18+ now, but I'm not like 300 centuries or anything (ew you're old)
i think I got like a pegasus from walmart for my 10th birthday and then i saw the anime on cartoon network back in like 2011. yup i watch the entire metal saga, I have DVDs and hyper rare action figures too (i have a pretty decent collection so if you guys would like to see it someday i can get pictures!!!!) After ZERO G ended I was sad and my love for beyblade faded away... UNTIL I picked back up in 2017 for the burst hype. lemme just say i like burst alot lol- i think my favorite character is a little obvious (It's LUI btw--- just kidding! but lui is good too lol) I am a certified hyde fan that I practically kin him, like how the 14 year old Twitter girls would say when they love a character! XD
Ok ok aside for my undying love for a single anime(I don't have many anime favorites except for Kaitou Joker and JJBA), i have an absolutely awful sense of humor, which leads to...
*ahem* excuse my atrocious grammar! i purposely do it just to be annoying x)
I mean i hope you don't mind me being annoying-ish, i'll be good i promise if you don't like me please delete this post
OK I'll talk normal!!!! Aside from me being cringy, a vessel of Hyde, and a boomer, I am pretty much a kid at heart. (I'm a wee bit special(mentally) so um, I might not get what you say sometimes because I practically live under a rock) I also love to travel, and kitty cats. I have six adorable cats- one of them I actually own because 5 of them are the family's. And because I love travelling sooooooooooo much, my main goal in life is to travel across the globe and go to many different countries! I like to have lots of fun like going to amusement parks and arcades, and once in a blue moon, you might spot me at a convention someday.
Apparently I'm like, pretty smart too? I graduated high school with a GPA of 3.8 and recently got my Associate's degree for Arts and Sciences. Though I'm not really sure what I'd like to do career-wise, I have a creative side and a math-y(SP???) side too. Maybe I will go in the entertainment field because I like to show off what I got- like a voice actor or even a singer (Even though I'm very out of practice and I don't think my style of singing would fit nicely here). I also have that electric guitar I never touched, so I could always learn that too. In fact, there are many possibilities out there, anything is possible!

Did I put too much information?? I'm sorry if this is too much, and again, sorry for my lack of grammar skills! I hope we can become friends Grin
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Oh! I forgot, I have a Discord account too but I won't share it on this post in fear of it being advertisement.
Welcome!! Hope you enjoy your stay (Please read my fanfics when you have the time) and if you're interested I can send u the links
Also, I will be ur friend
WELCOME to the WBO
This is by far the best (and most unique) introduction thread ive seen yet. Welcome to WBO.
(Jun. 19, 2021  1:55 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: This is by far the best (and most unique) introduction thread ive seen yet. Welcome to WBO.

Why thank you!

And to everyone else too!!
Welcome to the WBO! Glad to have you here. See you around sometime!
Welcome to the WBO! Youre quite a chipper adult, aha — honestly I feel like by the time Im in college, Im going to be pretty dead emotion-wise. Positivity for the win, I suppose :”) But quips aside, the WBO is full of friendly people. Enjoy your time here!
(Jun. 19, 2021  3:45 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Youre quite a chipper adult, aha — honestly I feel like by the time Im in college, Im going to be pretty dead emotion-wise. Positivity for the win, I suppose :”) But quips aside, the WBO is full of friendly people. Enjoy your time here!

Agreed it's a nice site
What up bro,Enjoy your time here and I will be your friwnd
Wow, just wow. I read your introduction and thought to myself, "I already like this person." I'm sure you can meet great people here; we're all friends. This community is very supportive for the most part.
Woah what a nice intro, such enthusiasm. Welcome to the wbo and enjoy your stay!