World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
HI GUYS!!!! :D - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: HI GUYS!!!! :D (/Thread-HI-GUYS-D)

HI GUYS!!!! :D - Hydee - Jun. 19, 2021

"Maybe we were wrong about a few things..."
Hello everyone! you can call me hyde or hydee (OMG a typical canon blader username! CRINGEEEEEE-) <-jk jk
i have been an on and off beyblade fan since i was about 10 or 11. I am 18+ now, but I'm not like 300 centuries or anything (ew you're old)
i think I got like a pegasus from walmart for my 10th birthday and then i saw the anime on cartoon network back in like 2011. yup i watch the entire metal saga, I have DVDs and hyper rare action figures too (i have a pretty decent collection so if you guys would like to see it someday i can get pictures!!!!) After ZERO G ended I was sad and my love for beyblade faded away... UNTIL I picked back up in 2017 for the burst hype. lemme just say i like burst alot lol- i think my favorite character is a little obvious (It's LUI btw--- just kidding! but lui is good too lol) I am a certified hyde fan that I practically kin him, like how the 14 year old Twitter girls would say when they love a character! XD
Ok ok aside for my undying love for a single anime(I don't have many anime favorites except for Kaitou Joker and JJBA), i have an absolutely awful sense of humor, which leads to...
*ahem* excuse my atrocious grammar! i purposely do it just to be annoying x)
I mean i hope you don't mind me being annoying-ish, i'll be good i promise if you don't like me please delete this post
OK I'll talk normal!!!! Aside from me being cringy, a vessel of Hyde, and a boomer, I am pretty much a kid at heart. (I'm a wee bit special(mentally) so um, I might not get what you say sometimes because I practically live under a rock) I also love to travel, and kitty cats. I have six adorable cats- one of them I actually own because 5 of them are the family's. And because I love travelling sooooooooooo much, my main goal in life is to travel across the globe and go to many different countries! I like to have lots of fun like going to amusement parks and arcades, and once in a blue moon, you might spot me at a convention someday.
Apparently I'm like, pretty smart too? I graduated high school with a GPA of 3.8 and recently got my Associate's degree for Arts and Sciences. Though I'm not really sure what I'd like to do career-wise, I have a creative side and a math-y(SP???) side too. Maybe I will go in the entertainment field because I like to show off what I got- like a voice actor or even a singer (Even though I'm very out of practice and I don't think my style of singing would fit nicely here). I also have that electric guitar I never touched, so I could always learn that too. In fact, there are many possibilities out there, anything is possible!

Did I put too much information?? I'm sorry if this is too much, and again, sorry for my lack of grammar skills! I hope we can become friends Grin
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Oh! I forgot, I have a Discord account too but I won't share it on this post in fear of it being advertisement.

RE: HI GUYS!!!! :D - UnseenBurst - Jun. 19, 2021

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy your stay (Please read my fanfics when you have the time) and if you're interested I can send u the links
Also, I will be ur friend

RE: HI GUYS!!!! :D - LegendJustice - Jun. 19, 2021

WELCOME to the WBO

RE: HI GUYS!!!! :D - DeltaZakuro - Jun. 19, 2021

This is by far the best (and most unique) introduction thread ive seen yet. Welcome to WBO.

RE: HI GUYS!!!! :D - Hydee - Jun. 19, 2021

(Jun. 19, 2021  1:55 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: This is by far the best (and most unique) introduction thread ive seen yet. Welcome to WBO.

Why thank you!

And to everyone else too!!

RE: HI GUYS!!!! :D - i'm batman - Jun. 19, 2021

Welcome to the WBO! Glad to have you here. See you around sometime!

RE: HI GUYS!!!! :D - BurningSands - Jun. 19, 2021

Welcome to the WBO! Youre quite a chipper adult, aha — honestly I feel like by the time Im in college, Im going to be pretty dead emotion-wise. Positivity for the win, I suppose :”) But quips aside, the WBO is full of friendly people. Enjoy your time here!

RE: HI GUYS!!!! :D - LegendJustice - Jun. 19, 2021

(Jun. 19, 2021  3:45 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Youre quite a chipper adult, aha — honestly I feel like by the time Im in college, Im going to be pretty dead emotion-wise. Positivity for the win, I suppose :”) But quips aside, the WBO is full of friendly people. Enjoy your time here!

Agreed it's a nice site

RE: HI GUYS!!!! :D - Legend27 - Jun. 19, 2021

What up bro,Enjoy your time here and I will be your friwnd

RE: HI GUYS!!!! :D - JCE_13 - Jun. 19, 2021

Wow, just wow. I read your introduction and thought to myself, "I already like this person." I'm sure you can meet great people here; we're all friends. This community is very supportive for the most part.

RE: HI GUYS!!!! :D - Free... Hoya - Jun. 19, 2021

Woah what a nice intro, such enthusiasm. Welcome to the wbo and enjoy your stay!