HELP WITH BEYBLADES AT AIRPORTS.

Hello my bladebreakers...
I need to ask an important question.
Can I take these few things at airport. If yes then how? 
I mean carry on or check in baggage and any other extra details I need to take care of

1. TAKARA TOMY Big Bang Pegasis / Cosmic Pegasus F:D Metal Fury Beyblade BB-105

2. TAKARA TOMY L-Drago Destructor Destroy F:S Metal Fury Beyblade BB-108

3. 9x Beyblade Metal Performance Tips

4.Beyblade Metal Face Bolt Screws, 2-Pack

The Journey will be from

• 9100 INDEPENDENCE PKWY

• PLANO, TX 

• United States
to

• KANPUR, UTTAR PRADESH 

• India
Please help me guys if anybody have any experience of this kind or know any specific rules of the airports at these locations. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thank You my fellow bladebreakers. LET IT RIP.
(Jan. 27, 2021  10:04 PM)Granger123 Wrote: Hello my bladebreakers...
I mean carry on or check in baggage and any other extra details I need to take care of

1. TAKARA TOMY Big Bang Pegasis / Cosmic Pegasus FGrin Metal Fury Beyblade BB-105

2. TAKARA TOMY L-Drago Destructor Destroy FConfused Metal Fury Beyblade BB-108

The Journey will be from

• 9100 INDEPENDENCE PKWY

• PLANO, TX 

• United States
to

• KANPUR, UTTAR PRADESH 

• India
Please help me guys if anybody have any experience of this kind or know any specific rules of the airports at these locations. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Just place em in your suitcases/bags.
(Jan. 27, 2021  10:04 PM)Granger123 Wrote: Hello my bladebreakers...

1. TAKARA TOMY Big Bang Pegasis / Cosmic Pegasus FGrin Metal Fury Beyblade BB-105

2. TAKARA TOMY L-Drago Destructor Destroy FConfused Metal Fury Beyblade BB-108

The Journey will be from

• 9100 INDEPENDENCE PKWY

• PLANO, TX 

• United States
to

• KANPUR, UTTAR PRADESH 

• India

Just throw them in. I am pretty sure they will allow you to bring pieces of plastic Wink
What about the metal parts. It will set off the alarms. Will they object ?
Ok..if I place it in original sealed packaging box ... Will they freak out seeing different small metallic parts. Especially Pegasus lower part of the fusion wheel which looks like a ninja throwing weapon.
No bro.. you tried and that's what really counts.
You should be fine. Even if it sets a censor off they’ll look at it and see it’s just toys.
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:41 AM)Granger123 Wrote: No bro.. you tried and that's what really counts.

BROMANCE ALERT

but really, just put them in your bag. if they make a big deal out of it, then show them a picture of the product online. I think they wont be annoyed. beyblades arent lethal weapons(except for that one time moses split the red sea)
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:22 AM)Granger123 Wrote: What about the metal parts. It will set off the alarms. Will they object ?

Suitcases and bags already have metal on it. I myself have brought beyblades in my bag without any issues on the airport.
Thank You Guys for telling about your experiences.

(Jan. 28, 2021  4:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:22 AM)Granger123 Wrote: What about the metal parts. It will set off the alarms. Will they object ?

Suitcases and bags already have metal on it. I myself have brought beyblades in my bag without any issues on the airport.

Were they MFB ones?
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:03 PM)Granger123 Wrote: Thank You Guys for telling about your experiences.

(Jan. 28, 2021  4:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Suitcases and bags already have metal on it. I myself have brought beyblades in my bag without any issues on the airport.

Were they MFB ones?

It was a storm placed in my backpack.
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:03 PM)Granger123 Wrote: Thank You Guys for telling about your experiences.

Were they MFB ones?

It was a storm placed in my backpack.

K.. Well then I think I don't need worry at all. Ty
Everything that's not a weapon and doesn't need special treatment: put it in your baggage if it worries you, you will travel with more confidence even if it was not necessary

Beyblades still shouldn't have any regulation
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:12 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Everything that's not a weapon and doesn't need special treatment: put it in your baggage if it worries you, you will travel with more confidence even if it was not necessary

By baggage you mean check-in baggage?
Hi,
So a few years ago, I took beyblades (in a tool case) though security. This was Burbank airport (I think), so I’m not sure if it varies, but I didn’t have much of a problem. Me and my mom explained what they were (and even showed a video) and it was fine.
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:34 AM)Granger123 Wrote: Ok..if I place it in original sealed packaging box ... Will they freak out seeing different small metallic parts. Especially Pegasus lower part of the fusion wheel which looks like a ninja throwing weapon.

you could take them out and show them before and show them that they aren't a danger to the passengers and the aircraft. as long as you dont use them during flight then you should be fine
"Local man, arrested for illegal possession of metalic Japanese spinning tops"

But in all seriousness though, why would you even be wary of this?I don't believe having metal by itself should be enough to be disallowed in an airport, otherwise phones, glasses, computers,etc. wouldn't be allowed either.

And if you're scared of the metal detectors going off, then don't. I've went to malls in the past with metal detectors while carrying beyblades and they didn't trigger an alarm or anything.
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:12 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Everything that's not a weapon and doesn't need special treatment: put it in your baggage if it worries you, you will travel with more confidence even if it was not necessary

Take Excalibur and saw the sides of the sword away.
NOW THATS A WEAPON.
Lmao this thread just made me think of using beyblades as Weapons like the BBG's old vid.
Now with Hollow you just need those stone sharpeners

Just Joking, but honestly it should be fine bringing them. Sometimes Metal detectors can't detect Beys anyway, as a precaution don't carry them, maybe check in and put the beys inside your luggage that you check in.
(Jan. 28, 2021  2:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You should be fine. Even if it sets a censor off they’ll look at it and see it’s just toys.

yep