HELP!

In class were doing something on cmu cs academy but it's really hard, does anyone know how to code?
Why not call the thread "Coding Help"? So it doesn't sound like you're in actual danger.

CMU CS Academy apparently codes in Python. I will pray for you. It will throw exceptions for days and your carefully devised code will hurl itself off a bridge at the first opportunity. I don't wish Python on my worst enemies, and they're already using it. The only winning move is not to play.
(Feb. 15, 2022  12:11 AM)beykid44 Wrote: In class were doing something on cmu cs academy but it's really hard, does anyone know how to code?

Then not pay attention in class? I wish I could help but I speak Java only
I only speak Java and Lua, Python ain't my thing
(Feb. 15, 2022  2:38 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Why not call the thread "Coding Help"? So it doesn't sound like you're in actual danger.

CMU CS Academy apparently codes in Python. I will pray for you. It will throw exceptions for days and your carefully devised code will hurl itself off a bridge at the first opportunity. I don't wish Python on my worst enemies, and they're already using it. The only winning move is not to play.

Dang
I hate python
I'm used to java Unhappy
Java is somehow an even worse language to work with than Python. Did you have a specific question or do you just shout "HELP!" in public whenever you think of something you don't like?
is this java script?