HELL Minute Molds

(Jul. 06, 2011  9:32 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Hero,
you have a great point. according to my results i have a 4 minute mold , If needed i could test it with WD and CS?

What we need is two identical molds. If you have another 4 minute mold then go for it. I'm not talking about solo spin times though, I'm talking about how they would perform against each other or other customs.
What we need is two identical molds. If you have another 4 minute mold then go for it. I'm not talking about solo spin times though, I'm talking about how they would perform against each other or other customs.
[/quote]

Unfortunatly i only own one so, sombody else would have to test it.
Thanks for clearing it up, I'll re-read the op next time. And I agree with Hero and th!nk. DS is very unstable, and imo. It can be launched two ways, but its hard to perform on porpose. The bey can be launched on the edge of the DS or on the S(sharp) of the bottom. But WD, is a lot stable.
Heck, even I need to check which of mine I used. Will do it, but I've got a bunch of testing to do before I can get to that. Confused
nice Uwik, me and Th!nk were talking about Hell molds a while back in the Random thoughts topic, I would test mine, but unfortunately my DS is quite warn, but I may be able to get a decent time... should I test with a D as a substitute, if so I could do it next week.
Apparently, I miss-counted the number of off-placed circles on the first image. There are 2 of them. I'll fix it up later tonight.

@ Hero, th!nk :

Yes, I've been doing re-tests of the Hell wheels for a few days now. In summary, the recoil problem in Hell wheel is still a big issue, regardless of the mold difference. Now, keeping that in mind, in terms of stamina, the 3 min mold has a 100% winning rate over the 2 min mold in terms of OS, but if I take the KOs into account, it only yields 55% winning rate over the 2 min mold. All are in mirror matches.

Now, for the same mold, WD vs CS. I will do this later tonight
hmm this is interesting
i wish hasbro would just release hell already .
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS Times

BeybLauncherLR Launched hard
BB-10 Attack Stadium
HongKong Edition TT

2:47
3:05
2:51

Poor Results
I got the A2 2min mold 8 circles

Your to Lucky Kei
I tested this last night.

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (TT Gold Hell, Japan Ver.)

Beylauncher + Grip; Attack Stadium

4:10
4:11

I'm guessing 4 minute mold ?
Yes. It does seem like it. Good for you blah!
------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Now the results for CS vs WD on different molds of Hell.

Hell (2 min) Kerbecs BD145 WD vs Hell (2 min) Kerbecs BD145 CS
WD = 8 wins (8 KO)
CS = 12 wins (10 KO, 2 OS)

Hell (3 min) Kerbecs BD145 WD vs Hell (3 min) Kerbecs BD145 CS
WD = 11 wins (7 KO, 4 OS)
CS = 9 wins (8 KO, 1 OS)

Hell (2 min) Kerbecs BD145 WD vs Hell (3 min) Kerbecs BD145 CS
WD = 5 wins (5 KO)
CS = 15 wins (11 KO, 4 OS - 1 of the KOs shattered the WD combination)

Hell (3 min) Kerbecs BD145 WD vs Hell (2 min) Kerbecs BD145 CS
WD = 14 wins (8 KO, 6 OS)
CS = 6 wins (6 KO)

Now, for comparison with MF-H on CS:

Hell (3 min) Kerbecs BD145 WD vs MF-H Hell (3 min) Kerbecs BD145 CS
WD = 7 wins (3 KO, 4 OS)
CS = 13 wins (13 KO)

So, the 3 minute mold is definitely better than the 2 minute mold in a battle situation. And yes, put MF-H on the CS combination.
Wow, really good find, although I have the 2 minute mold. Tongue_out
Thanks for clarifying it all with those results Uwik. It's really helpful.
I guess MF would be about the same. Not gonna ask for testing.

Thanks very much though. Justifies the MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS being on the top tier list now Smile
kk, I got to mine, the reinforcements and the production code (A2) indicate a 2 minute, but I'm going to do a few tests...

Equipment:
Beylauncher L/R
Launcher Rubbers
3 segment launcher grip
attack stadium

Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS (DS Really Worn) 100% power
1) 2:17.8
2) 2:18.8
3) 2:32.8 (all .8?)

Hell Kerbecs BD145 D (lightly used) 100% power
1) 3:31.8
2) 3:22.4
3) 3:30.5

Also when I was DS is really worn, I mean its been knocked out the stadium in a tourney freeplay, its kinda messed up and acts a bit like a SF at the start (less aggressive), its also uneven... does it class as a 3 minute? or is it a 2?
As stated in the OP, the reinforcement points and the stamp number are no indication whatsoever on which mold you have. It is really quite random.

EDIT: from the looks of it, you might have the 2 minute mold, since with a regular DS, the 3 min mold would spin for a long 3 min; 3:40s to be a bit more precise.
Some nice testing going on there Uwik! Do you think there would be molds for the Hell Kerbecs BD145DS Inferno Version? Or do you think it is one of the molds.
I'm not sure about the Hell Inferno ver. since no tests have been done. The one person I know who has it wouldn't spin it to keep it mint. Although I wouldn't test mine either in battles, I would solo spin mine when it arrives, and post the result then.
What about AkirasDaddy
I forgot about that, I guess I'll PM him sometime and ask to test.
(Jul. 09, 2011  5:11 PM)Uwik Wrote: As stated in the OP, the reinforcement points and the stamp number are no indication whatsoever on which mold you have. It is really quite random.

EDIT: from the looks of it, you might have the 2 minute mold, since with a regular DS, the 3 min mold would spin for a long 3 min; 3:40s to be a bit more precise.

my DS is very warn, and deformed, due to being hit then landing on concrete it no longer has a normal sharp in the center, it also has an aggressive movement, and poor stability... so thats why I added the solo times with D...
Uwik: Remember though, AkirasDaddy tends to use his Hasbro Rev-up launcher.

Callum6939: Those can't be accurate results then. Testing with good DS is important.
I know, but unfortunately i only have 1 DS...
Hero,Im sure he has bunches of Beylaunchers he can use.
Mmk, I have two gold TT hells. By the looks of it, they're both three-minute molds. Grin
Basically all 6 of mine (2 Hell Kerbecs, 4 RBV7) are from 3:30 to 3:56. I've got a few A1's and A'4s and one A3. That was just from single spin times, because man, 6 solo spin measurements are boring as hell.