H-hello I-I'm F-Fluttershy

H-hello I-I'm F-Fluttershy. I'm new to beyblade and my first beyblades were two Hasbro sets. The one with Cosmic Pegasis, Fang Leone, and Phantom Orion. I also got the Hasbro Samurai Ifraid and Ninja Salamander Synchrome pack that day and me and my friends had so much fun battling and trading parts between each bey seeing what kind of combos are good. I really am striving to get my first Takara Tomy bey but finances aren't good right now. Th-though I really look forward to meeting everyone and making new friends.

I'm 22 years old and have ADHD, OCD, Aspergers Syndrome, and Tourettes some of which make me have the mind of a child and that said I'm still a child at heart without those disabilities so that's why I'm into beyblade plus the anime has all sorts of friendship themes which helps me understand a good idea of what beyblade is about. I'm from Northern Kentucky and would like to meet some Beybladers near me who I could battle maybe.
HiSmile welcome to the WBO! Enjoy the site and have FUN!!Smile
Welcome to the WBO!
While I'm only 15, I can definetely relate with you. I act so childish, it's not even funny (it's actually hilarious...) and I will never ever "grow up."
Well, make sure you read the rules, and have a great time!
Welcome to the WBO! I'm nearly 17, but I''m basically a 5 year old at heart, so I can relate haha Tongue_out Enjoy your time here & hopefully you can get some tournament activity going in your area.
Welcome, have a great time here!