Gundam Models

yes. and the dynames gundam is awsome. it can snip things in space from the planets surface
Mr. Toto Wrote:You're a Gundam fan? Why haven't we talked about this? Dude, I used to build models all the time. It takes some serious work to make them look good, but it's worth it in the end. My favorite one I owned was an MG Burning Gundam I bought when I was twelve. Although the colors come with it, you should buy spray paints and other stuff to make them look really cool.

well i don't watch the anime, but I like how they look. just never really got into them, until now.
It's not a Gundam series yet until I see someone in a mask. Lips_sealed
i didnt even notice that. though theres only been 5 episodes. im sure someone with a mask will pop in soon
So will the Destiny Gundam- Extreme be too hard for a first timer, or no? And do I really want those gundam markers? Uncertain
ive never needed the markers to enjoy my kits. i rarely ever used any kind of color, detail stuff besides the stickers that come with them.

and if you find the destiny extreme too complicated you could always just put it aside until your ready to keep going with it
guys this isn't gundamwiki
Tamer Brad Wrote:guys this isn't gundamwiki

gtfo mah gundams
Ominous Wrote:It's not a Gundam series yet until I see someone in a mask. Lips_sealed

If you ask me that is dumb you not calling it gundam until you see some1 with a mask?
Dranzer206 Wrote:
Ominous Wrote:It's not a Gundam series yet until I see someone in a mask. Lips_sealed

If you ask me that is dumb you not calling it gundam until you see some1 with a mask?

Well, you weren't asked, and it was obviously a joke.
Yes, it was obviously a joke, Dranzer206...............

ALL of the Gundam series have a character with a mask at some point in the series.
Anyone know where to get a GN-003 Gundam Kyrios model. That one looks like the carp.
I had tons of kits I've never got to finish up. I suggest only buying things that are higher than 1/100 though, but that's just me.
G Wrote:I had tons of kits I've never got to finish up. I suggest only buying things that are higher than 1/100 though, but that's just me.
Are numbers higher or lower than that more complex?
1/100 or 1/144 just refers to the size of the model. MG, HG, PG and what ever other ranks there are refer to the complexity of the model
Thanks. I never cared to learn I just bought em and built em.
There's also 1/60 which I've never gotten (yet!) as well as other sizes for ships and such.
G, what do you mean "higher than 1/100ths"?

Also, still no paypal yet? lol
Artie Wrote:G, what do you mean "higher than 1/100ths"?

Also, still no paypal yet? lol

He means 1/100 is the smallest scale you should get.
Yeah. The 1/144 models are pretty much trash, and you'd be wasting money if you purchased them.
I just called her and she said she's paying right now lol

Yep, I really regretted buying all of those 1/144s and imagined what better kits I would have had right now if I used that money for 1/100 or better kits.
i only ever got one 1/144 kit. and yeah i agree it was pretty bad. ive alos got models from other shows too. ive built the Nirvash from Eureka Seven, as well as 90% of the 909 (lost part of the forearm T-T) and ive still got the 606 in the box. as well as the Lancelot from Code Geass
HEY
I like the HG 1/144 models >Gasp
Fleetscut Wrote:i wanna get some of the kits from Gundam00. anyone know if theyre out already? or when they do?

My honest opinion is that the Gundam00 gundams look crappy. I still very much prefer all the really old classics.

Artie Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:You're a Gundam fan? Why haven't we talked about this? Dude, I used to build models all the time. It takes some serious work to make them look good, but it's worth it in the end. My favorite one I owned was an MG Burning Gundam I bought when I was twelve. Although the colors come with it, you should buy spray paints and other stuff to make them look really cool.

well i don't watch the anime, but I like how they look. just never really got into them, until now.

Same~ I've always hated the Gundam animes. What got me into it was seeing the models as a little kid and saving up for them.

Mr. Toto Wrote:Yeah. The 1/144 models are pretty much trash, and you'd be wasting money if you purchased them.

Except when they cost less than 500yen.
guys quick, is 6500 yen (about 60 USD) a good price for that Destiny Gundam Extreme whatever?

It'll probably end up being 75-80 after shipping and fees, but is this a good deal?