Gun Gale Online/Sword Art Online II

Yeah, I'll deal with anything if it's Kirito (remember the Kirito card thing?)

I just hope I never see him in a swimsuit, haha.

Sword Master: That would be like messed up Yuri.
Lol yeah the card thing, but as Sword Master said it will make the romance aspect of the anime pretty awkward lol.
3 mins left!! ^^

Edit: It's on!! But I don't have a premium account to watch it...Q.Q
(Jul. 05, 2014  3:17 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: No really Neo~; can you please elaborate on why you don't like the original SAO? It makes it look kinda dumb if you don't.

I know it's your opinion and I'm 100% fine that you don't like it. I just want to know why? Smile
Ahem. Let me give the watered down version.
[WARNING- THE FOLLOWING RANT CONTAINS CONENT UNSUITABLE FOR CHILDREN. VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]

Rant over.
Warning, spoiler alert.
I heard them from others, might have been wrong but a big possibility of it being right.
I just finished episode 1!

SPOILER OF EPISODE 1!:

Oh man I wish I could watch this right now but alas I'm stuck in the car and won't be able to watch it until around 8pm. Unhappy
Might want to put SAO II in parenthesis for the thread title, because I had no idea that's what this was about until I watched the first episode haha

The episode was a little slow, but like others said, I think it's just setting the stage for the plot. I definitely miss the immediate action that the first season had, but the plot so far is awesome & Kirito & Asuna are cute.
I'll go do that now.

Yeah Shinon is hot, but not as hot as my Kirito-kun.! Though, I think I'd go Shinon over Asuna for now. Love the back view of her shooting! We need Kirito shots like that, hah.
Well this season started off somewhat slow, but it will probably heat up within the next few episodes. Although it started off slow I like the atmosphere that it showed us of GGO. It appears that it will make an interesting season. Plus I like mystery and the whole Death Gun situation seems pretty interesting. I can't wait for the next episode! Also I really need to read the Light novel sometime.
I was expecting the first episode to be a bit slow paced, since this is Kirito's first official break from MMOs (in the anime). But anyway, there's an interesting set up so far and it's too early for me to give my opinion on an anime based on the first episode. I usually don't know how I feel until the 3rd or 4th episode.

Can someone link me?

it seems that i can't find it on youtube...
http://animefake.com/sword-art-online-2-episode-1/
That's the link to where I watched it and it worked fine.
Oh wow I finally saw this after waiting soooo long, I must say I think that the pace i this is much better than the pace of ALO in SAO. This looks like it will be amazing.
(Jul. 06, 2014  4:17 AM)Phantomhive Wrote: Oh wow I finally saw this after waiting soooo long, I must say I think that the pace i this is much better than the pace of ALO in SAO. This looks like it will be amazing.

Yep, they did say that they'll focus more on the story and stuff instead of fan services in this new series.
(Jul. 05, 2014  1:42 AM)Neo~ Wrote: SAO was awful.
Let this be a full anime, not a watered down Manga gif, like SAO.

Karrot Top looking like a girl though? They just did that for "The Dark Side of The Internet".

What do you mean by "Dark side of the internet"? Chocked_2
(Jul. 06, 2014  9:22 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2014  1:42 AM)Neo~ Wrote: SAO was awful.
Let this be a full anime, not a watered down Manga gif, like SAO.

Karrot Top looking like a girl though? They just did that for "The Dark Side of The Internet".

What do you mean by "Dark side of the internet"? Chocked_2

What happens when you look up the name of a female character on the internet. Google images is never clean even with a clean search on.
Okay we've established you don't like SAO or Google images. Now can we please get back on topic?

Yeah I heard that to Riga. Hopefully we get a nice story then.

Episode 2 "Icy Sniper" realese date: July 12, 2014. I'm guessing it's going to be about Shinon by the title, hah.
I'll update the OP with episode realese dates.
I can't watch anywhere on IPad!! Q.Q Even Kuroyukihime's link doesn't work on my device and I can't watch on Crunchyroll for not having a premium account!! TOT, someone gimme a working link!! Q.Q
Haha, that's the link I PM'd her. It should work, if not, PM me!
Yay! I finally managed to watch the first episode. DUDE, IT WAS SO FRIGGIN COOL!! *squeals*

The links didn't work but I watched it on here anyway. Thanks for trying though. ^^

http://watchsao2.com/2014/07/season-2-ep...GyZHj.dpbs
It's awesome that you finally watched it! Sorry about not finding a working link.

Anyways, episode 2 is coming out in two days! I can't wait!
Hey Ryûzaki should I finish SAO first,before watching GGO?
I highly advise that you do watch the original Sword Art Online first.
Otherwise, you might not understand a lot of stuff in Sword Art Online II/Gun Gale Online.