Guitar Hero

I absolutely suck at this game, but I have so much fun playing it. Anyone else?
I looooove Guitar Hero.

I play 99% on Hard. I've been trying to move up to Expert but it's kicking my carp. XD

Go ahead and call me a liar, but my best friend Derek's brother Chris works for Neversoft as a note tracker for GH3. It's crazy how he got the job too. He just was posting clips of himself playing homemade songs on random GH fansites (He has 5-starred almost every song on EXPERT in GH1 and 2 -- wtf?!) and Neversoft contacted him, flew him out to LA for an interview and hired him on the spot.

Totally random tidbit there, but I thought it was interesting enough to post. lol
I can do pretty much all expert songs. There are 5 or so that are ridiculous.

I have GH3 on pre-order, going to be rad.
It's kind of embarassing being the only guy that plays on Normal and barely 4-stars songs in a group of guys that tear through the game on Expert :shy:
I don't have a PS2, so I can't play GH..........

BUT I have a computer =)
I play FoF (Frets on Fire) which is similar to GH but you use the keyboard to play, and there are soooooooooooo many songs and mods out there, user-made. I suck, but it's still fun =)
i play daigasso band brothers...which is sorta like guitar hero for the DS. though i havent played GH for awhile
Katashi Wrote:It's kind of embarassing being the only guy that plays on Normal and barely 4-stars songs in a group of guys that tear through the game on Expert :shy:

rofl

Don't worry about it dude. I was a total noob to GH before I bought it on 360 when it came out. I seriously had trouble on Medium. Then when I moved up to hard and had to start using the orange button I really got owned.

Now I play through Medium and laugh. I'm like "Wow, why was this ever hard?"

Just practice. It pays off, trust me. Smile
Roan Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:It's kind of embarassing being the only guy that plays on Normal and barely 4-stars songs in a group of guys that tear through the game on Expert :shy:

rofl

Don't worry about it dude. I was a total noob to GH before I bought it on 360 when it came out. I seriously had trouble on Medium. Then when I moved up to hard and had to start using the orange button I really got owned.

Well, it best pay the $70 to buy the damn game >_>
Katashi Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

rofl

Well, it best pay the $70 to buy the damn game >_>

Don't bother with it now -- GH3 comes out in like 11 days and it's going to be much better.
I am also very mediocre at Guitar Hero.
So I just realized that this game comes out on a Sunday... Wtf?
Roan Wrote:So I just realized that this game comes out on a Sunday... Wtf?

The store opens 2 hours later than normal, nothing big.
WORST............GAME...............EVER!!!!!!!!
SexyMichael Wrote:
Roan Wrote:So I just realized that this game comes out on a Sunday... Wtf?

The store opens 2 hours later than normal, nothing big.

rofl

I don't really care, honestly. I'm not one of the freaks that shows up as soon as the store opens to buy a game. I just found it odd that it comes out on a Sunday as most games release on Tuesdays/Fridays.
This game is good fun but I'm absolutely rubbish at it. Might buy the Wii version of 3 when its out.
Picked up GH3 (Wii version) today.
Absolutely loving the new Wireless guitar.

"Hit me with your best shot" has been stuck in my head all day now.

But I have to say, the rumble-enabled guitar (Wii version only) has caught me off guard, I had gotten some star-power (enough to be able to activate it), and the guitar started rumbling.
On the last set in co-op in Expert.
At the Slash battle in single player expert.

Boss battles are way hard.
i can play gutair fine but im pritty shure im the worst player in the world at this
SexyMichael Wrote:At the Slash battle in single player expert.

Boss battles are way hard.

Agreed.
atleast playing "Welcome to the Jungle" after beating Slash makes up for it!
It's all about what items you get and using them in conjunction at the proper time during the battle.

I still think being able to play as Tom Morello kicks a ridiculous amount of carp.
Items? What? What happened to this game?
Tamer Brad Wrote:Items? What? What happened to this game?

The game has 3 boss battles and a multi-player mode that items are used in.
*sigh*
I should have never played Medium.

sure.. I unlocked all the songs and played them through (so I knew all of them, and got a ton of easy cash)
But I completely threw off my timing, I'm having SO much trouble on Hard songs now.
since I'm so used to only 4-notes and such a slower speed.

Now that I'm back on Hard mode... ugh, I'm sucking.
I'm carp buying this tomorrow.

I can't hold off anymore. Augh.