Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha

(May. 17, 2021  3:13 PM)JJustice Wrote: have you guys ever wonder if dragons where real?

well yes but actually yes
(May. 17, 2021  3:15 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  3:13 PM)JJustice Wrote: have you guys ever wonder if dragons where real?

well yes but actually yes

yeah i think they lived RIGHT after the dinos where dead i mean i dont blame them only one can survieve
(May. 17, 2021  3:17 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  3:15 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: well yes but actually yes

yeah i think they lived RIGHT after the dinos where dead i mean i dont blame them only one can survieve

I dont think they were real
my guess is that people accidentaly discovered dino fossils
but they didnt know what dinos were and there were mora than 1 dino so they rebuilt with fossils from different dinos and made a dragon "skeleton"
(May. 17, 2021  3:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  3:17 PM)JJustice Wrote: yeah i think they lived RIGHT after the dinos where dead i mean i dont blame them only one can survieve

I dont think they were real
my guess is that people accidentaly discovered dino fossils
but they didnt know what dinos were and there were mora than 1 dino so they rebuilt with fossils from different dinos and made a dragon "skeleton"

ohh man i sound like albert einsten but dumber
Free... Hoya, Pixi, i'm batman, PinkRose, valtaoi_007, Dragon Blader Z, etc all member

It's been quite some time since we've talked. Anyone wanna talk now? I can't do discord rn, so how about mk chat?

Main: Dragon Emperor.
(May. 17, 2021  8:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: "Free... Hoya", Pixi, "i'm batman", PinkRose, "valtaoi_007", "Dragon Blader Z", etc all member

It's been quite some time since we've talked. Anyone wanna talk now? I can't do discord rn, so how about mk chat?

can't because i was gonna start on my homework right now. and before people say 'why am i here then', i was just looking around the wbo, nothing else.
(May. 17, 2021  8:15 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  8:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: "Free... Hoya", Pixi, "i'm batman", PinkRose, "valtaoi_007", "Dragon Blader Z", etc all member

can't because i was gonna start on my homework right now. and before people say 'why am i here then', i was just looking around the wbo, nothing else.

It's fine.
(May. 17, 2021  8:15 PM)Pixi Wrote:

sam E
sorry
(May. 17, 2021  8:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Is anyone on right now, I'll join.

I can join right now.
(May. 11, 2021  5:14 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: PinkRose, SSJBDoku , Free... Hoya, i'm batman, Pixi, 6Jupiter5, Dragon Blader Z, eggblader, etc all members

When should we do Mk chat? We should agree on a specific time.

I might be away for a long time cause school, but I can get on sometimes
Ryuga's Son
dude on the discord server they were talking about this
and Pixi found earthhelio's twitter account

he left cause he got banned from wbo

mystery solved?

NO cause not even earthhelios knows why he got banned
(May. 19, 2021  2:16 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Ryuga's Son

mystery solved?

What?! EarthHelios's account is not banned. It does not have the white thing on it. He prob got temp-banned for some time. Imma check. SHOCKING NEWS>
(May. 20, 2021  12:45 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 19, 2021  2:16 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Ryuga's Son

mystery solved?

What?! EarthHelios's account is not banned. It does not have the white thing on it. He prob got temp-banned for some time. Imma check. SHOCKING NEWS>

no
he literally posted on twitter the image saying his account got banned
(May. 20, 2021  12:59 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  12:45 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What?! EarthHelios's account is not banned. It does not have the white thing on it. He prob got temp-banned for some time. Imma check. SHOCKING NEWS>

no
he literally posted on twitter the image saying his account got banned

no. Then White tag would've appeared next to his username. He is temp-banned at most.
so i randomly got bored so i came to post here so wich is better L-drago or command dragon
(May. 20, 2021  2:30 AM)JJustice Wrote: so i randomly got bored so i came to post here so wich is better L-drago or command dragon

well ryuga's son will kick me out of this club if I say imperial dragon is better so L-drago

also

Tempest dragon is better than imperial/command dragon (they are the same)
alright watch this video ok ryuga's son uh just ignore this okay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrx4x3nI_2I
Dang, this team name is like a tough twister, try saying it three times fast.
(May. 20, 2021  2:56 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Dang, this team name is like a tough twister, try saying it three times fast.

bruh i tryed to say and uh i think my tounge is broken lol
(May. 20, 2021  2:59 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  2:56 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Dang, this team name is like a tough twister, try saying it three times fast.

bruh i tryed to say and uh i think my tounge is broken lol

My tongue after attempting to say that:
[Image: bd-18350-1090px.jpg]
(May. 20, 2021  3:02 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  2:59 AM)JJustice Wrote: bruh i tryed to say and uh i think my tounge is broken lol

My tongue after attempting to say that:
[Image: bd-18350-1090px.jpg]

dang maybe try putting it in a pool

wait a pool will not do nothing maybe uh try going to the tounge twister
I just wanna say Ryuga is dead Yet Ryuga did not despair, and with the remaining power of the Fragment of the Star he contained, he gave it to Kenta to inherit. ... This caused Ryuga to seemingly die in an act of self-sacrifice to give hope to destroy Nemesis. His death came as a shock to many Bladers, especially Kenta and Gingka.

But L-DRAGO WILL NEVER DIE
(May. 20, 2021  4:20 PM)JJustice Wrote: I just wanna say Ryuga is dead Yet Ryuga did not despair, and with the remaining power of the Fragment of the Star he contained, he gave it to Kenta to inherit. ... This caused Ryuga to seemingly die in an act of self-sacrifice to give hope to destroy Nemesis. His death came as a shock to many Bladers, especially Kenta and Gingka.

But L-DRAGO WILL NEVER DIE

Ryuga didn't die. He's alive in the manga. Don't spread lies.