[Guide]  What to Buy to Be Successful in Beyblade Burst (Needs Updating)

For most of the required parts the only option is to buy the products they appear in. I.E. if you want to make Odin/Deathscyther Heavy Defence you should buy:

B-12 Deathscyther Oval Accel/B-19 Odin Central Blow for Deathscyther/Odin.
For Heavy and Defence however you can get BB-05 Spriggan Heavy Defence for those parts

You'll probably want to buy Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve when it comes out for the Revolve tip since it's top tier for stamina and at least as good as defence if not better.
Hey guys; forgot to mention that I'll be working on transferring this thread's revised information over to a PDF file, using a similar criteria to what I discussed a little while back. I'm hoping to have done within the next little while. Smile
spriggan heavy defense and odin or deathscyther
(Dec. 27, 2016  10:54 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: spriggan heavy defense and odin or deathscyther

Spriggan and Odin
(Dec. 27, 2016  6:19 PM)Ultra Wrote: For most of the required parts the only option is to buy the products they appear in. I.E. if you want to make Odin/Deathscyther Heavy Defence you should buy:

B-12 Deathscyther Oval Accel/B-19 Odin Central Blow for Deathscyther/Odin.
For Heavy and Defence however you can get BB-05 Spriggan Heavy Defence for those parts

You'll probably want to buy Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve when it comes out for the Revolve tip since it's top tier  for stamina and at least as good as defence if not better.

Is Deathscyther/Odin Heavy Defense still god tier or is it outclassed by something else ? I'm looking for a god tier OP combo that everyone wants to ban or is banned, I'll get BB-05 & Odin/Deathscyther if they're still on top of the tier list, which sounds pretty budget friendly to me
(Dec. 28, 2016  4:03 PM)chips556 Wrote: Is Deathscyther/Odin Heavy Defense still god tier or is it outclassed by something else ? I'm looking for a god tier OP combo that everyone wants to ban or is banned, I'll get BB-05 & Odin/Deathscyther if they're still on top of the tier list, which sounds pretty budget friendly to me

The usual thing people use is Deathscyther Spread/Heavy/Gravity Revolve. I don't know whether that's really better than Deathscyther Heavy Defence. As for Odin Heavy Defence I don't think anyone really knows since Odin only just got unbanned.
Finally went ahead and gave this topic a well-needed update! Hope you guys like the new—and hopefully preferred!PDF file. 

As for what's currently included on the list, I believe it'd make sense to hold off adding Odin and perhaps removing Deathscyther as a result for another little while. Preference over Deathscyther and options of versatility with pieces released after its ban last year still have to be explored by other regions.
Thanks Mitsu
Who thinks that the Hasbro Burst Products are good?
(Jan. 10, 2017  10:23 PM)CodyDragon Wrote: Who thinks that the Hasbro Burst Products are good?

Not me
also this kinda belongs in this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...aunch-2017
Isn't Neptune more of a defence type part than a balance one?
(Jan. 10, 2017  11:33 PM)Ultra Wrote: Isn't Neptune more of a defence type part than a balance one?

Definitely more of a Defense/Stamina hybrid.
Are O2 and d2 the best ones to buy for meta? Also which parts are best with these 2
(May. 07, 2017  10:09 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Are O2 and d2 the best ones to buy for meta? Also which parts are best with these 2

D2 is an amazing layer but buy Xcalibur instead of O2 since you get a good Attack layer and Xtreme
(May. 07, 2017  10:09 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Are O2 and d2 the best ones to buy for meta? Also which parts are best with these 2

Mirroring Sugoi's statement with the fact that D2 is best purchased with R2 in a pair. A2 is also a pretty good buy too, as well as anything with a Defense Driver. (the green Spriggan Heavy Defense being the best for that purpose) Also, Xcalibur is the best stock attack type, and you get a string launcher out of it as well. :)

D2 Gravity/Spread/Heavy Orbit/Defense/Revolve is your best combo with D2.

(Be wary, D2 might be banned soon, so if that happens, grab an Odin, and make Odin Heavy Defense. It works best with a moderate launch, not so powerful.)
Thanks guys
Dark deathscyther and Deathscyther have to be removed asap as we don't want any users buying banned parts Smile
Also maybe add l2 and beast behemoth and maybe Odin since those parts will benefit from the ban
Pretty big changes were made to the competitive game within the past seven months. One thing I didn't do too well in the previous list and what I believe we should always be doing is narrowing the list down to the bare necessities.

At the moment, I would appreciate a few suggestions while tackling this next list. 

What is the most appropriate Booster or Starter to receive an Xtreme Driver in, with pricing and other content included considered? 

Definitely seems to be between the Dragoon S Booster and the Xcalibur Starter on this one, but it never hurts to have extra voices. I'm leaning more towards the latter.

What is the most appropriate way to receive an Atomic Driver or do we include it in the list at all?

It's really unfortunate that (arguably??) the best Driver in the current game is only obtainable via Random Booster. Do we promote buying Atomic with Exceed Evileye Gravity Atomic, Fang Fenrir Polish Atomic, Tornado Wyvern 4 Glaive Atomic or none of the three? Most have been iffy on including on anything from a Random Booster since the beginning of this topic and it doesn't help that each of the three seem to be hard to find for a reasonable cost. 

Otherwise, this seems like a solid set of Beyblades to include in the next edition of the list so far:

B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir.8.Nt
B-75 Booster Blaze Ragnaruk.4C.Fl
B-73 Starter God Valkyrie.6V.Rb
B-71 Booster Acid Anubis .Y.O
B-66 Starter Lost Longinus Nine Spiral + Additional Beylauncher L
B-36 Booster Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve
B-63 Booster Beast Behemoth Heavy Hold
(Jul. 12, 2017  1:56 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Pretty big changes were made to the competitive game within the past seven months. One thing I didn't do too well in the previous list and what I believe we should always be doing is narrowing the list down to the bare necessities.

At the moment, I would appreciate a few suggestions while tackling this next list. 

What is the most appropriate Booster or Starter to receive an Xtreme Driver in, with pricing and other content included considered? 

Definitely seems to be between the Dragoon S Booster and the Xcalibur Starter on this one, but it never hurts to have extra voices. I'm leaning more towards the latter.

What is the most appropriate way to receive an Atomic Driver or do we include it in the list at all?

It's really unfortunate that (arguably??) the best Driver in the current game is only obtainable via Random Booster. Do we promote buying Atomic with Exceed Evileye Gravity Atomic, Fang Fenrir Polish Atomic, Tornado Wyvern 4 Glaive Atomic or none of the three? Most have been iffy on including on anything from a Random Booster since the beginning of this topic and it doesn't help that each of the three seem to be hard to find for a reasonable cost. 

Otherwise, this seems like a solid set of Beyblades to include in the next edition of the list so far:

Well, I agree on the Xcalibur part, as Dragoon S is somewhat of a more limited release. I believe you should just list the Random Booster and list the ideal parts to get. (AKA Polish and Atomic) It's said that Chronos is also pretty useful, as the layer apparently does better than Ragnaruk's, and it gives you a easy way to get Trans.
(Jul. 12, 2017  2:06 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2017  1:56 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Pretty big changes were made to the competitive game within the past seven months. One thing I didn't do too well in the previous list and what I believe we should always be doing is narrowing the list down to the bare necessities.

Well, I agree on the Xcalibur part, as Dragoon S is somewhat of a more limited release. I believe you should just list the Random Booster and list the ideal parts to get. (AKA Polish and Atomic) It's said that Chronos is also pretty useful, as the layer apparently does better than Ragnaruk's, and it gives you a easy way to get Trans.

id honestly say the best booster for a stricter budget is O2. Xcalibur is better all around but for a lower budget O2 gives you Triple which is good for V and V2 and O2 is a decent attack layer itself.
(Jul. 12, 2017  1:56 AM)Mitsu Wrote: What is the most appropriate Booster or Starter to receive an Xtreme Driver in, with pricing and other content included considered? 

Yeah, Dragoon S is probably the worst way to buy Xtreme. Even when you ignore Xcalibur, O2 is just about as useless as Dragoon and has a (slightly) better disc. Adding O2 could be a good option from a budget perspective, cause Xcalibur is fairly old and might be hard to come by soon and i'm pretty sure people are already price-gouging Dragoon.

As for Atomic, I think maybe the best option would be to wait and see if TT puts it into a Booster or 3-Pack like they have with Needle and Claw in U2 and H2 or Yielding in B-65. Until then, maybe keep RBV6 up as a placeholder? idk, atomic is just throwing a wrench into everything isn't it? Tongue_out
(Jul. 12, 2017  2:17 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2017  1:56 AM)Mitsu Wrote: What is the most appropriate Booster or Starter to receive an Xtreme Driver in, with pricing and other content included considered? 

Yeah, Dragoon S is probably the worst way to buy Xtreme. Even when you ignore Xcalibur, O2 is just about as useless as Dragoon and has a (slightly) better disc. Adding O2 could be a good option from a budget perspective, cause Xcalibur is fairly old and might be hard to come by soon and i'm pretty sure people are already price-gouging Dragoon.

As for Atomic, I think maybe the best option would be to wait and see if TT puts it into a Booster or 3-Pack like they have with Needle and Claw in U2 and H2 or Yielding in B-65. Until then, maybe keep RBV6 up as a placeholder? idk, atomic is just throwing a wrench into everything isn't it? Tongue_out

O2 seems best option to me as really its cheapest and kind of decent useable bey out of box. Triple goes well with Valky too and as TrainiacJ said, Dragoon doesn't offer anything "better" competitively compqred to O2. We can't make it like X or O2?
(Jul. 12, 2017  2:06 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It's said that Chronos is also pretty useful, as the layer apparently does better than Ragnaruk's, and it gives you a easy way to get Trans.

I don't personally own an Alter Chronos to make a proper judgement, but I'd be interested in hearing @[Kei]'s on whether Blaze Ragnaruk or Alter Chronos is the better Layer. Trans isn't necessary in the current competitive game, so if the significance between the two Layers' success isn't that different, there's more incentive to buy Blaze Ragnaruk with 4 and Cross.
(Jul. 18, 2017  8:08 PM)Mitsu Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2017  2:06 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It's said that Chronos is also pretty useful, as the layer apparently does better than Ragnaruk's, and it gives you a easy way to get Trans.

I don't personally own an Alter Chronos to make a proper judgement, but I'd be interested in hearing @[Kei]'s on whether Blaze Ragnaruk or Alter Chronos is the better Layer. Trans isn't necessary in the current competitive game, so if the significance between the two Layers' success isn't that different, there's more incentive to buy Blaze Ragnaruk with 4 and Cross.

aC is so far IMO a great layer in Stamina mode, it has stamina on part with Neptune and it's design makes it quite hard to burst. Although it is prone to spin stealing by dF

What is the most appropriate way to receive an Atomic Driver or do we include it in the list at all

1. I'd say O2 since it's the cheapest way to get Xtreme and Xcalibur is outclassed(right?)

2. The answer is ebay. Just type in the search "Beyblade Burst B-80" and use the lowest + shipping filter and find the cheapest confirmed Bey with Atomic. I forgot you have a little more money go for hen Black F2 since it has Polish and At