[Guide]  What to Buy to Be Successful in Beyblade Burst (Needs Updating)

[Image: Kv0LSn0.png]
(Click above for more!)

What to Buy to Be Successful in Beyblade Burst
Latest Edition: 12/31/16

Yup, good thread. You should mention that the B-15 Kerbeus Heavy Survive is from the Random Booster, and there's a 1 in 8 chance of getting it. Might want to give another "safer" option of getting Kerbeus, since you have Heavy and Survive covered.
I agree with the combos, they're certainly the most competitive atm.

Well done and let's see if Wyvern or Trident make it up there!
I just made some changes to the OP. Very good point, Ben.

Is it cool with you guys if I made a Public Discussion for this thread, though? I know a couple of members would like to share some of their opinions too.
Great thread Mitsu!

I thought we were going to wait a while till something like this appeared since we don't have many Bursts out right now, but I guess you'll have to keep constantly updating it!

Move this to the Public Discussion for now then have a finalized list for the Mentors Circle Smile
I don't think hiding the information in spoilers is necessary. Smile
Thanks for moving it, Mitsu!

I say if we have to add anything, it should be Spriggan Central Accel from B-15 as its a good stock bey and Kerbeus Spread Accel as its a good substitute for Kerbeus Heavy Accel (from B-15 too).
Personally I don't like the idea of adding random boosters because it isn't a guarantee on what you receive that's my only beef. If anyone knows of a direct way of receiving them then I'm all for it! On the hand I think the list is pretty solid.
Nice! But on the Kerbeus section, it says Heavy and not Central.
BTW B-08 didn't have a Launcher grip...
but a further released of set coul have 2 beys and two launcher grips with light launcher instead the beylogger and Beylauncher.
You should add the type that it is so it doesn't look like a bunch of random combos, eg.

Attack: Valkyrie Heavy Accel
You should mention Valkyrie in the Valkyrie Spread Survive entry and same with Accel in the Deathscyther Oval Accel. Also as Loyd87 said B-08 doesn't include a launcher grip.
(Sep. 21, 2015  10:54 PM)Mitsu Wrote: B-13 Valkyrie Spread Survive - Contains Spread, which can be used for both Stamina and Attack purpose and Survive which can be used for solely Stamina purpose.

I would mention that survive can also be used defensively considering it generally is harder to burst survive than defense. And it isn't necessarily easier to KO a combo on survive either.

Oh and I don't think it's very arguable that Deathscyther is the best stamina layer so far. Smile

Other than that, everything looks great to me. Nice job Mitsu!
I haven't done extensive testing with Burst yet, but Deathscyther Heavy Survive also seems like a pretty decent stamina, and possibly even defense, combination.
(Sep. 23, 2015  1:37 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I haven't done extensive testing with Burst yet, but Deathscyther Heavy Survive also seems like a pretty decent stamina, and possibly even defense, combination.

In my experience, this makes Deathscyther more likely to burst.
(Sep. 23, 2015  1:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2015  1:37 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I haven't done extensive testing with Burst yet, but Deathscyther Heavy Survive also seems like a pretty decent stamina, and possibly even defense, combination.

In my experience, this makes Deathscyther more likely to burst.

Might be the weight and weight distribution related to that? (I remember someone shared a japanese video about it)
Nice list, Mitsu! The only error I found was that you said Kerbeus Central Defense contained Heavy, which it does not. Though, if we add Kerbeus Heavy Survive from RBV1 we won't even need Kerbeus Central Defense if this is supposed to be the most efficient list.

(Sep. 22, 2015  9:36 AM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: Personally I don't like the idea of adding random boosters because it isn't a guarantee on what you receive that's my only beef. If anyone knows of a direct way of receiving them then I'm all for it! On the hand I think the list is pretty solid.

I personally disagree with this. In the case of MFB, people would sell individual Random Booster Beyblades that were not the prize. It may not be for sale yet but in the near future I'm almost positive you'll be able to buy a confirmed Valkyrie Central Fusion (for a little more money than an unconfirmed Booster).

If we do end up adding Random Booster 1 Beyblades I would suggest both Kerbeus, Spriggan Central Accel, and maybe Valkyrie, if only for the sake of having another Valkyrie Layer. Although, buying the yellow one from the (currently unreleased) Random Layer Booster will probably be a better option.

Out of curiosity when did we decide Spread was better for Attack than Central? I remember hearing they both had similar LAD which gave then an advantage over Heavy, but does Spread give the Beyblade a better weight distribution or something?

As for the Competitive Customs list should Kerbeus Heavy/Spread Survive be considered? It won't have as much Stamina as the Deathscyther variant, but from what I've read Kerbeus is more difficult to both KO and Burst, so it could be a Defense/Stamina hybrid.
On the other hand, I am very certain that in 2016, Beyblades from the Random Booster Vol. 01 will be either too expensive or simply unavailable altogether. Remember that TAKARA-TOMY planned for these first few releases to have low stock in case the series were to fail. I would personally expect a full repeat of what happened to BB-13 Random Booster Vol. 1 Secret Aries.
Although this may be an invalid post or zero test results but we should consider putting B-14 Wyvern Armed Massive up there for Armed Disk since it look rather heavy, and the BeyLauncher. But again it completely invalid until we get some testing done with Wyvern Armed Massive pieces.
Armed isn't that heavy. Same as Central roughly.

Definitely too soon to have this discussion. Armed seems OK so far to me but not really clear.
The information of kerbeous is mostly good but it says something about heavy. You didn't change it from when you had the random booster did you. Hahahah.
Not too sure about how comfortable about how I am adding Beyblades from the Random Booster, to be honest, especially with how expensive and rare Random Booster Vol. 01's tend to become. You, again, don't have the guaranteed chance of getting the Beyblade too.

On another note, it's basically useless to have B-01 up there, you guys agree? There's Valkyrie and Accel, but Wing isn't the option over Heavy, Spread and Central. We have Valkyrie Spread Survive listed up there as well along with a Deathscyther which includes Accel, so I think I'm gonna go ahead and remove it.
B-01 does come with a BeyLogger though, so I do not think it hurts to be listed.
The BeyLogger isn't really used for competitive play, though. In WBO tournaments, realistically speaking, it'd be just like the BeyPointer and only really for show.
BeyLogger + BeyLauncher seems to be quickly becoming the preferred launching setup.
I don't think it hurts to list it. The WBBA stuff is central around the beylogger so it is basically required if you want Umaterios and probably for any other prize beys in the future.

Edit: also what Brad said. It doubles as a grip if you can't afford one.