[Guide]  What To Buy To Be Successful In Plastics

I'll write that later tonight then.
Thanks man Smile. I'm gonna take away draciel, but keeping seaborg, unless think ends up changing the srticle. Otherwise, OHKO is still a decent choice. Apart from the high recoil, which is the idea of OHKO, finishing the opponent off quickly.
EDIT: BLARGH>

OHKO is not a decent choice, not in any way, shape, or form, and if you believe it is, you should not be instructing others on what to buy.

As for leedraciel's combo, it actually predates even BBF, so I don't know who stumbled on it first, think it was mentioned there by Guardian Odin/Anubis, and it is more notable as being harder to KO than basically any other combination than it is for stamina (while it has good spin steal ability, it doesn't fare as well against same spin opponents, it loses to weird things.) It really is probably the most underrated beyblade in plastics.
Your thinking of seaborg, not seaborg 2. I haven't put seaborg down. I put seaborg 2 down though.
What I want to know it why it was praised before ?
Seaborg 2 is significantly worse than Seaborg 1, unless you are Waterfall Kid.

Why was it praised before? I don't know, probably because people were wrong/hadn't used it enough to realise that it is just an overweight, oversized waste of space, albeit less so than Cybernetic Dragon (god, that thing disappointed me more than storm grip, it's all recoil and no smash, somehow).

Actually, seaborg 1 could maybe fit up there. It isn't a "must buy", but it is one of the strongest pure defence bases in plastics (it's basically impossible to KO, given a good AR/WD), though it's stamina wrecks it pretty badly. Were I writing the list, I'd give it a liner note under "interesting stuff", alongside Draciel F, Galzzly maybe and some other stuff.)

Oh, Master/Kid Draciel should go up, Turtle Smasher is an awesome Weight-Based Defence AR. Dragoon V2's entry should mention that the tip is fantastic for attack.

Griffolyon should go up now we have more tests to back it up.

Zeus is probably not a must have as there isn't much in the way of LAD for it's SG, though Holy Despell is okay and people are raving about me about Great Dragon+Screw Zeus so I need to try that again, so that should be mentioned and the bearing thing should probably be given less focus because it really isn't that useful. Still, maybe best left for an oddity section.

Gabriel should go up as Twin Horn is [b]The Best[/i] zombie AR in left spin, due to awesome weight distribution and more importantly, the rounded leading edge in left spin which means it takes hits far better than Gyro AR/Turtle Survivor/Tiger Defenser. White Gabriel G is an interesting bey to have, the AR+War Lion is my current choice for defensive zombies, though the stamina could be better, it's a solid defensive choice.

Oh, and change Wide Defense's description to "Wide Defense is the most useful weight disk." Seeing as it's the best weight disk for everything not called "pure stamina/compact/conventional upper attack". I have loads of them and I still always want more. Also, it's nowhere near the heaviest weight disk, so remove that.

See? I should just rewrite this for you, though I will say you did a pretty good job, and it must have been quite a bit of work, so maybe I have been too harsh.

Anyway I'mma go get some sleep now.
Okay, yeah. Zeus is a good buy but not a must have, to make the SAR work for attack you need Great Dragon or a Hasbro Twin Horn, both of which are rare (and I prefer triple tiger+wide survivor to screw zeus+Wide Defence (too much recoil for Survivor).

I will work on a rewrite of this for you, I think, just to fix the language and a few things, if you don't mind?
Is Bistool and Wolborg 4 supposed to be on the list?
The member who made this is no longer active so don't count much on it being updated soon. But yes they should be.
Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but shouldn't this be stockied. I believe it's finished, barring the wolborg 4?
Add Wolborg 4 as well as Bistool.
Bistool 10b is a must have combo.
10bBistool has many a faults, and honestly can only get you so far.
(Jul. 17, 2014  3:02 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: 10bBistool has many a faults, and honestly can only get you so far.

I meant for the novelty of it.
I honestly know it can be beaten.

Oh yeah; add Rock Bison.
The EG is something you need to improve Wolborg 4's Circle Survivor CEW.
(Jul. 17, 2014  3:06 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  3:02 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: 10bBistool has many a faults, and honestly can only get you so far.

I meant for the novelty of it.
I honestly know it can be beaten.

Oh yeah; add Rock Bison.
The EG is something you need to improve Wolborg 4's Circle Survivor CEW.

Lol "need" is an exaggeration.
It's a useful upgrade for certain, but Circle Survivor is very capable.

I don't believe 10b bistool should be on the list at all.
"Dranzer GT's Triangle Wing is one of the most powerful AR's for upper attack. The design is similar to upper dragon, however it is worth noting that Upper Dragon is better in right spin, however, Traingle Wing is better for left spin."

I asked Th!nk and he said that Upper Dragon was best in both directions so....

Also, no wolborg 2?
(Jul. 17, 2014  4:43 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: "Dranzer GT's Triangle Wing is one of the most powerful AR's for upper attack. The design is similar to upper dragon, however it is worth noting that Upper Dragon is better in right spin, however, Traingle Wing is better for left spin."

I asked Th!nk and he said that Upper Dragon was best in both directions so....

Also, no wolborg 2?

Good eye, Upper Dragon is superior in both directions.
Traditional upper attack has lost its place in competitive play overall though, it's a shame.

Wolborg 2 should certainly be there.

My competitive beyblade staples list:

Dragoon Grip Attacker/Takara Seaborg
Wolborg 2
Driger S
Driger V2
Voltaic Ape
Wolborg 4 (Rock Bison, Roller Defenser)
Dragoon V2
Burning Kerb
Driger G

HMC
Wide defenser
Wide survivor

Hyper aggro AR too if that's how you roll
Wow, I just looked at that list twice and didn't see wolborg 2. I look again and it's there. Hehe sorry.
Shouldn't the Dark Series Beyblade be added? It's SP(From what I gathered on. Beywiki) is a pretty useful part. Probably on par with Voltic Ape's SP.
Since the BB inversion was legalized, how about Seaborg?
(Jul. 17, 2014  4:49 PM)Echizen Wrote: Shouldn't the Dark Series Beyblade be added? It's SP(From what I gathered on. Beywiki) is a pretty useful part. Probably on par with Voltic Ape's SP.

Its got beautiful synergy with Triple Tiger but for anything else Def Ring is superior tbh, or Orthros I suppose if you want to use it
Definitely Seaborg.
Dragoon GT for that wonderful AR...; if you can afford.
Dranzer V for his MG core. As well as that decent LAD.. (Look for that combo on Dranzer V's base with G Upper, South MG DZ V Ver, MagneFlat Base with Customize Grip Base Tip.)
Dranzer V is tier 2 on a good day, more likely tier 3: it's really not deserving of a place on the list of what to buy.

Dragoon GT's AR is obviously nice, but most people play right spin, and your left spin smash is hugely negated.
Having never gone to a tournament of plastics, I wouldn't know. But I know what works when I go against my friends.
Here is what I am going to be adding now that I have a little free time
Seaborg: it most definitely would have been on there should I have been active when the tip inversion was legitimized.
DEFINITELY the dark series for the SP: I seriously have no idea how I missed this out
Wolborg 4, it's use came to light very soon after making this list, and it was just after I finished this project off mine I left, so I didn't end up getting to write it.

Taking out Dranzer GT, as the AR is now considering a tier 2 piece

Not adding: Bistool, it really just isn't necessary, at all. I've never really liked 10Bistool.
Dragoon GT: the AR is really good, but there is better options for what it is worth.

This was a HUGE project of mine, and I can finally say with glad and relief that is almost finished.

Also, changing the language and gramma around, to make it sound more professional ect.
Triangle Wing is still tier one, I mean, it's on th!nk's top tiers list ...
Yes but considering how it's so expensive and Master Dragoon's AR is about the same for way less it's not a purchase that everyone needs to make.