[Guide]  Hey Parents! Answers to your WBO Tournament questions!

How do I tell if I am entered in a tournament? My name isn't showing up, the cap isn't full, and I've tried logging in and out several times. And my acc is verified.
(Apr. 17, 2022  8:46 PM)txzgl Wrote: How do I tell if I am entered in a tournament? My name isn't showing up, the cap isn't full, and I've tried logging in and out several times. And my acc is verified.

If you have joined by clicking the blue “join tournament” button then you can see your name in the “Players List” link on the tournament page.

The “join tournament” button will also change to “leave tournament” once you have joined
(Apr. 17, 2022  9:06 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2022  8:46 PM)txzgl Wrote: How do I tell if I am entered in a tournament? My name isn't showing up, the cap isn't full, and I've tried logging in and out several times. And my acc is verified.

If you have joined by clicking the blue “join tournament” button then you can see your name in the “Players List” link on the tournament page.

The “join tournament” button will also change to “leave tournament” once you have joined

where exactly would the button be... can I get a screenshot?

ok so i just made another acc and it worked on that one, so forget my last question
Hello, do the parent register on this site for the child to be able to participate in WBO sanctioned events? I might have missed it in the reading
(Jun. 07, 2022  1:34 AM)Mook Wrote: Hello, do the parent register on this site for the child to be able to participate in WBO sanctioned events? I might have missed it in the reading

Register an account for your young bladers under a name of their choosing, unless you want them exclusively referred to as "Mook" during tournaments.