Griffoloyn rough draft

1:Cross Griffon
2:Mould Variations
3Eeeight Balance
4Griffoloyn Base

1:Cross Griffon origionally Released in a baby blue it has four griffon heads facing a counter clockwise. Two wings have small semi circles near the points, And the other two are smooth it is slighty unbalanced. It has moderate smash. It has been out classed by many AR's like Trygle's triple wing.

2.Mould Variations Hasbro has the pegs on the attack ring while Takara has it on its base. The pegs can break easily off the attack ring, The base can also break if launched wrong with a high RPM

3.Eight Balance (See Eight Balance)

4.Griffoloyn Base: This is strange base. The Takara version has four pegs on each corner of the
base the recoil given can disrupt it. The sharp tip tries to be a bearing core but lacks a shield bearing. It is very outclassed

Other version
1. Griffoloyn Dark purple recolor

Overall The bey is bad and should only be bought for collection purposes
its all right. maybe add more information or detail.
This article is severely lacking information ... For one, I'd learn how to spell the beys name correctly (Griffolyon) and fix up a lot of spelling errors.

Each section needs more information and customization's the parts can be used with, even if it is outclassed. Also state how the other versions are obtained.
Erm the attack ring has very good smash which rivals triple wing... Also you haven't mentioned that it's a hidden spirit bey which is very important. I seriously don't think you should be writing any drafts till you learn how to do it properly.
Yeah, dude, wtf, we've established Cross Griffon is top tier attack. It's Excellently spaced, and the impact points are sharp delivery powerful strike attack. It does suffer recoil issues, so if used on SG Metal Flat 2, an HMC is basically required (this also helps it reach the centre of the stadium faster, giving you more leeway in the launch).

The base is supposed to contains grease in the part the tip is connected to, btw, to make it spin free-er. It is still horrible though, the tip shape (which is NOT sharp, it is a tall, thin, rounded tip), is horrible for everything ever. It is not outclassed because it has no class at all. It is completely useless (and it isn't even fun to use, it just sucks).

Overall, the bey is worth buying due to it's cheap price and excellent AR. It is far cheaper than Trygle, which has a similarly great AR and useless base.

Honestly, this is a very poor article. I could do better in 5-10 minutes if I felt like writing one, which I will not unless it is decided by the committee that it is legal for standard plastics play. (Because otherwise, it would be a waste of time, as it doesn't belong on beywiki).
You should write it working on the assumption it will be legal, if you ever have time. :]
If you feel it's a worthwhile assumption to.make, then I can probably write one up in my free time, considering only the base and AR need descriptions.
Personally, I really didn't like this article... Its not satisfying the BeyWiki standards.
Also, I may be wrong, but I think Griffolyon's AR is quite amazing for attack. I haven't been checking the Plastics Thread lately, so if its been proven out to be bad, then just ignore this statement.
The overall section isn't good at all... All the other parts need LOTS of work...
I own this bey, and i could write a better one. to bad it is is not legal for an odd reason i dont know about or else i would try to write it. to bad most of your topics are spaming up the place, because you are new, i say it is ok to a point
I DO NOT own this beyblade BUT I think more info could be said. From the drafts i read more info could be delivered.
Much more info could be said about this beyblade. The portion about Cross Griffon is way too brief. Your sentence structure is very broken, thus making it dull and boring to read.

All and all, it is a decent start, but this needs alot more work before Kei will even look at this.