Griffin Dragoon Air Synchrome 2-Pack

Poll: After reading this article, what do you want to do?

Put this on the Beywiki, or ask me to do it
50.00%
Just comment and say it was good
12.50%
Shrug and say, "I've read better"
12.50%
Close this thread
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Don't be "lazy" about it! The kid was on Google, and came here, he knows nothing about the beyblade! At least put the link to the beyblade articles. Then the kid would know. "Try"!
Fine! I will put the links. Will that make you happy?(sorry if I come across rude) By the way, I'm not being lazy.

Okay, I put the bey's description. How is it now.
I find it very nice now, thank you for doing that.
(Sep. 20, 2013  1:02 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I find it very nice now, thank you for doing that.

You're welcome, and thank you very much. Is it ready for the Beywiki now?
Well, I would say so, but maybe others would like a few other little edits, but other than that, yes!
I'm going to be trying to make as many edits as I can.
Here are my opinions:
- For starters, your wording of the article is below standard of Beywiki. It makes it seem as if it's all your opinion, so I would suggest reading some of the articles from other Sets which are borth drafts and published on Beywiki.
- We use Takara terminology as a basic, so you should be writing everything by Takara's official name, and then put Hasbro's rendition in parentheses. Again, try reading other articles and drafts.
- Some grammar is missing, ie: full stops, capitalizations, etc.
- And some others things like how only "seriously competitive bladers should get this"; the seriously part is quite unnecessary.

There could be some others I may have missed, but you get the gist.
(Sep. 22, 2013  11:26 AM)Cannon Wrote: Here are my opinions:
- For starters, your wording of the article is below standard of Beywiki. It makes it seem as if it's all your opinion, so I would suggest reading some of the articles from other Sets which are borth drafts and published on Beywiki.
- We use Takara terminology as a basic, so you should be writing everything by Takara's official name, and then put Hasbro's rendition in parentheses. Again, try reading other articles and drafts.
- Some grammar is missing, ie: full stops, capitalizations, etc.
- And some others things like how only "seriously competitive bladers should get this"; the seriously part is quite unnecessary.

There could be some others I may have missed, but you get the gist.

Thank youWink I don't know if I have the time, but I'll see what I can do.
OK, I edited some stuff. Is it complete now? Just to let you know, I need UGottaCetus and ShinobuXD to review this.
OK! I just got the 2-Pack, and opened it immediately. Comparing with the original Dragooon, There was a gap on Dragooon, on the left of where the protrusion of which they are inserted in another Chrome Wheel's hole, whereas Dragoon doesn't have a gap.
Also, I think the gold dragooon mold is closer to the hasbro dragooon mold than the original TT dragooon is to the hasbro version.
"Use in Balance Customization
Dragooon is useful in the Zero-G Balance custom Dragooon/Phoenic/Ifraid/Gargole Dragooon LW160/SP230/E230/SA165CF/GCF/GF. Dragooon's compensated(ing) balance when in Synchrom paired with the left-spinning Stamina that LW160 provides allow this combo to outspin opponents it cannot KO by Zero-G Attack, the Attack Bottoms also helping due to their lack of rubber.
" is using Ifraid better than using Begaridos in Ifraid/Begaridos Dragooon SA165CF?
Shouldn't you call it ronin dragooon seeing as its a hasbro two pack
(Oct. 13, 2013  5:19 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Shouldn't you call it ronin dragooon seeing as its a hasbro two pack

No, because you HAVE to use the original name.