Greetings WBO!

Hello there, ETX here!

I’m no stranger to the WBO site/forums having browsed it numerous times before, however I haven’t registered an account until now. 

I’m a passionate fan of the Beyblade franchise and love to collect (mainly the plastic generation beys).

I look forward to settling in here, pleasure to meet you all!
(Feb. 03, 2019  6:24 PM)ETX Wrote: Hello there, ETX here!

I’m no stranger to the WBO site/forums having browsed it numerous times before, however I haven’t registered an account until now. 

I’m a passionate fan of the Beyblade franchise and love to collect (mainly the plastic generation beys).

I look forward to settling in here, pleasure to meet you all!

Welcome to the WBO ETX!
(Feb. 03, 2019  6:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Welcome to the WBO ETX!

Thank you for the warm welcome Cheeto!
(Feb. 03, 2019  6:41 PM)ETX Wrote: Thank you for the warm welcome Cheeto!

Your welcomeSmile
Hi, welcome to the wbo
Welcome to the WBO ETX, hope you have an amazing time here.
Welcome to the wbo!
Heyos! We're all chill here so you should do fine C:
A majority of the people here are very intense about beyblades and stuff, but I’m sure that you will fit in along with everyone else just fine! Have an amazing day Smile
Welcome to the community!
(Feb. 03, 2019  6:57 PM)bladekid Wrote: Hi, welcome to the wbo

(Feb. 03, 2019  7:25 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO ETX, hope you have an amazing time here.

(Feb. 03, 2019  7:55 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Welcome to the wbo!

(Feb. 03, 2019  7:56 PM)AirKnightMare Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

(Feb. 03, 2019  7:56 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Heyos! We're all chill here so you should do fine C:

(Feb. 03, 2019  8:16 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: A majority of the people here are very intense about beyblades and stuff, but I’m sure that you will fit in along with everyone else just fine! Have an amazing day Smile

(Feb. 03, 2019  8:18 PM)Akiya95 Wrote: Welcome to the community!

Thank you everyone, for the kind welcome. I look forward to becoming a regular here.