Greetings

Hello bladers. My name is Zbuster but my actual name is Xaiden and I'm 16 years old. I used to be a big fan of the metal fusion Beyblades when my old friends used to live in my neighborhood but when they moved away I kinda lost my interest. Then one of my closet friends his name is Preston (he's 15 he'll be 16 in February) brought me back into them and now I'm an official Beyblade nerd. Preston and I have been friends for about 3-4 years now and were kinda like brothers from another mother. He really wants to host a Beyblade competition up in Bonney Lake Washington where we live. Anyway, I just wanna meet new people on here and share the Beyblading spirit I have with others just like me. Hope to get to meet some new people.
Welcome to WBO.
Be sure to help community out and then attempt Organizers Quiz.
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organisation, a place where people of all ages can geek out over Beyblade together. In this website, one may sell or buy a product, discuss hype, or just hang out with fellow bladers. You may also register for and join tournaments, which are held in a major city near you. Feel free to inquire anything of the dozens, maybe hundreds, of wonderful individuals who are dedicated to helping others out. Thank you for joining the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Welcome to WBO and this is the place where beyblade is loved by everyone
welcome to the WBO have you been/or plan on going to any battles like world tour
(Dec. 20, 2018  3:55 PM)tazerfire0897 Wrote: welcome to the WBO have you been/or plan on going to any battles like world tour

I would like to have my own tournament in my state
(Dec. 21, 2018  2:49 AM)Spartan1 Wrote: where is your state

Washington
hey i use to live there but i moved sadly i love the winters there lol but yes having a tournament there would be the best.
(Dec. 20, 2018  1:35 AM)Zbuster Wrote: Hello bladers. My name is Zbuster but my actual name is Xaiden and I'm 16 years old. I used to be a big fan of the metal fusion Beyblades when my old friends used to live in my neighborhood but when they moved away I kinda lost my interest. Then one of my closet friends his name is Preston (he's 15 he'll be 16 in February) brought me back into them and now I'm an official Beyblade nerd. Preston and I have been friends for about 3-4 years now and were kinda like brothers from another mother. He really wants to host a Beyblade competition up in Bonney Lake Washington where we live. Anyway, I just wanna meet new people on here and share the Beyblading spirit I have with others just like me. Hope to get to meet some new people.

Welcome to the WBO!
Que interesante es tener en cuenta todos los temas, a mi me encanta mucho todo lo que tiene que ver con los muebles de cocina americana e ingreso a estos foros para crear diferentes diseños de esto.