[Greensboro, North Carolina] 5/22/11 Yankee Invasion: Second Wave

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st Place: Dark_Mousy
2nd Place: The Problem
3rd Place: Deikailo

Practice event! Meet up at the Doubletree Hilton at 10am for practice in the hotel swimming pool! Bring your bathing suit. Smile

If all goes well for this event, we can talk about getting a Beyday event for you guys the following week!

Same thing as every other tournament I run. For curious parents, the tournament takes 4-5 hours. Call or text if you are going to be late: 631-745-7001. If you do not call and you're late, you do not get in.

Time: 1pm
Date: Sunday, May 22st, 2011
Fee: $5 store fee + WBO fees
Format: Block Round Robin or Full Round Robin

Attendees:

Deikailo
Shippudenface
Titan Blader
Dark_Mousy
cyberbeyblade78
Anetcreaky
Stormaquario4
momo99
Doesn't Matter
shotz
evillibra7547
beymasta

Total: 12

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hi I'm new here and want to attend the tournament in GBO NC...can anyone give me more details on how to sign up and anything else I need to do?
Also, what beyblades do I bring?
Nope, just show up to the place at 1pm (earlier if you want freeplay) and bring as many friends as you can Smile
IM looking forward to this. Its time to show you how we blade in the south. Smile
You better give us a challenge. :p
(May. 12, 2011  2:51 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You better give us a challenge. :p

Thats the idea. Its looking like i may be bringing some friends after all. I personally do want a battle with you.
Hey North Carolina lets BEYBLADE!
(May. 12, 2011  2:58 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Thats the idea. Its looking like i may be bringing some friends after all. I personally do want a battle with you.
It's great to see that you were about to get your posse together after all! Grin

Challenge? We'll give you a challenge! What you call a challenge in NY is called a walk in the park in NC! Anyway, this will be EPIC!!!!!
Oh yeah? Who is "we"?
Me, Titan Blader, stormaquario4, Dark_Mousy, etc. We are the bladers of Central NC. We will destroy you Yankees. The Yankee Invasion Wave Two will be repelled. We will be victorious!
You better bring an army because we're definitely placing in this tournament. We've got more experience than you guys.
(May. 12, 2011  4:40 PM)Doesnt Matter Wrote: Me, Titan Blader, stormaquario4, Dark_Mousy, etc. We are the bladers of Central NC. We will destroy you Yankees. The Yankee Invasion Wave Two will be repelled. We will be victorious!

Someone from NC will win this. Im calling it now. Maybe some of you yankees can try some of our good southern cooking while your here.

Also does anyone have a CS tip I can buy or borrow? I dont want to buy a rey unicorno or anything i just need the CS tip.

And one last thing, maybe all of us NC bladers can make a Facebook page or twitter page to stay in touch and get more tournaments down here started.
We've been having non-official tournies and battles for as long as I can remember.
Well, basically, use the store to do monthly tournaments like we do in NY. I'll show you how.

No way, you're chances of winning go down the less people you have. You confederates are getting run into the ground!

I'm trying to buy some Unicorno boosters for the event, btw.
(May. 12, 2011  4:50 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Well, basically, use the store to do monthly tournaments like we do in NY. I'll show you how.

No way, you're chances of winning go down the less people you have. You confederates are getting run into the ground!

I'm trying to buy some Unicorno boosters for the event, btw.

Were gonna show you yankees how we blade in the dirty south.

On a serious note Can you please get some metal faces in IM gonna need a few when I get there. THanks
I'm working on all that I can get, but since I order in bulk, this order is going to cost me $2500-3000. You really have to stop getting on my case about these things and let me do the best I can.
(May. 12, 2011  4:58 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I'm working on all that I can get, but since I order in bulk, this order is going to cost me $2500-3000. You really have to stop getting on my case about these things and let me do the best I can.

IM very sorry. I didnt mean to get on your case like that. IT wont happen again.
NP, I just make it very clear for people not to ask. I buy based on sales.
1st of all If this Tournament runs Easy as A Cake i would seriously Drop out xD
sign me up finally a tourny in my state yay!Wink
Will we be able to use debit or credit cards there?
are u selling metal faces there if so i need some also is there going to be prizes if so plz tell :p
(May. 15, 2011  3:18 AM)multishotz16 Wrote: are u selling metal faces there if so i need some also is there going to be prizes if so plz tell :p

Please dont ask about what she is selling or what the prices will be like, this stresses her out.
(May. 12, 2011  4:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You better bring an army because we're definitely placing in this tournament. We've got more experience than you guys.

omg im confused im from conneticut but i live in nc arggggh
Tired