'Gravity Saucer' MF-H Gravity Perseus 230CS

First of all, this combo isn't a counter to Bluezee's LT nor to Dan's MM. This is a new defense combo that I have been messing around for a while. Secondly, I'm not proclaiming that this new combo is a new top-tier. Okay this combo is MF-H Gravity Perseus 230CS. (Counter Mode, Left/Right Spin)
Also, mods..I don't mind you closing this if it's wrong to test in a Balance Stadium or if this combo is already known.

Tests are done in TT Balance Stadium (If you have the Attack Stadium, testing would be appreciated.) My Perseus clear wheel is the one obtainable in BB-80. Testing with the other Perseus clear wheels is also appreciated.
20 tests are done per each top-tier attack combo. Draws are redone.

My Testing

Dan's Testing
Electric's testing
Thanks for the testings, Dan, Mr. N, unco sam and Electric!

Comparative Testing with MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
Comparative Tests with MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS
More tests are to be done later.
Only the Attack Type Beystadium is legal for testing, to prove you're point with this beyblade, you should have an Attack Type Beystadium for you to test in.
I dont think the name is very fitting since it is not using bd145 or basalt. How about flying saucer? :p
gravity suacer
gravity was once the heaviest wheel . When basalt was realesed gravity was tossed with that achivment . with its height gravity can't get touched so that face that the hape doesn't help defence doesnt matter cause it can't reach . And since gravity is lighter than basalt its worse in thsi particular customisation why basalt bull 230CS is top tier
(May. 21, 2011  4:24 PM)Electric Wrote: Only the Attack Type Beystadium is legal for testing, to prove you're point with this beyblade, you should have an Attack Type Beystadium for you to test in.

no balance always has been legit just attack is slightly more biest to ______ types
Otsu: If you say so..
Electric: I know. I'll be getting one soon. Also iirc, I saw some threads about customs whereas the users are testing in this stadium.
Standard stadium is indeed legal for tournament use... but no one really uses it anyway. So testing in it isnt as helpful
hmmm.... if u replace 230 with bd145...and cs with rf or lrf u get...another 230 destroyer
I am talking about testing, there is only one legal stadium for testing, and that is the BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium.
we know my fuzzy freind wat u said but there is more than 1 its called mfb balance
Can you read what I said ? Those stadiums are legal only for tournaments not for testing, only the BB-10 is legal for WBO testing. Read around.
If the standard stadium is legal for tournament use, then why wouldn't it be for testing? How else would people know different combos to use in it. (If the situation ever arose...)
standard type staduim is legal for testing end of story
Well, the Attack Stadium is more preferred, and it is highly recommended you use it.

Sorry for derailing this topic.
Thanks, unco sam for helping me with the tests!

MF Libra CH145RF VS MF-H Gravity Perseus 230CS
Standard Procedure For 2 People
Gravity Perseus Spin Direction Switched At The End Of Round 5
Gravity Saucer Win Rate - 90%
I'm assuming that the stamina version of Perseus is preferable, right?
It would provide better Defence, but BeybladerPotter didn't mention anything about it.
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF vs. Gravity Perseus 230CS (Left-Spin, Defense Mode)
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF win rate: 10/20 (10 KO)
Gravity Perseus 230CS win rate: 10/20 (8 OS, 2 KO)
Gravity Saucer win percent: 50%

I used defense mode because I believe counter would just make it easier for me to KO. Nevertheless, a hard battle.
Nice test results Mr.N. Can you make tests with LT, MM, etc.?
I'll get on LT.

MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus 230CS (Left-spin, Defense)
MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF win rate: 18/20
MF-H Gravity Perseus 230CS win rate: 2/20
Gravity Saucer win percent: 10%

Yeah. Definitely not immune to LT. Still a good combo, considering too many combinations fall to our LT.. :V
gravity saucer is actually good.
(May. 21, 2011  11:35 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: Nice test results Mr.N. Can you make tests with LT, MM, etc.?

I helped to you know and do you mean LT Vs MM?
Commas do not mean versus..