Gravity Perseus AD145WD 99.9% COMPLETE!

(Jan. 24, 2011  11:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2011  11:01 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: This article is really good and you should put this in beywiki. a beyblade that was realesed about 2 months ago should be in there already.
Kei already posted that some things were missing. Furthermore, just because a Beyblade has been released several months ago does not mean that someone is competent enough to make an article about it ...

well SORRRRRRY! im just saying that people should be making these a little faster so we can have this in the beywiki a.s.a.p.
Then why don't you write it yourself?:\

(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: This Wheel requires further testing, however, it shows very good potential as a Smash Attacker, such as in the combo Gravity Perseus R145RF.

I think we can all agree at this point that Gravity has good smash attack, so I don't think this is needed anymore. (Though keep the combo obviously).
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:40 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: well SORRRRRRY! im just saying that people should be making these a little faster so we can have this in the beywiki a.s.a.p.

We are not going to post an article that isn't completely ready yet just so we can have it up "ASAP".
You should add that you can change modes between rounds of a tournament, as you're not changing any parts.
You can't change modes in the same battle. You can change spin direction, but not mode.
Oh, my apologies.
Quote:Other Versions:
BB-97: Gravity Perseus Upgrade Set

Italicised text is comments.
lol only one version other than the normal version i know
The Perseus wheel can also go on lightning and the meteo wheels.
(Feb. 05, 2011  1:27 AM)rock L-drago Wrote: The Perseus wheel can also go on lightning and the meteo wheels.

Yes but it is illegal in competitive gameplay as they are not supposed to be compatible.
(Jan. 25, 2011  10:13 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Metal Wheel: Gravity
Weight: 33.8 grams
Although there was excitement among Beybladers for this release, it was soon wiped out when initial testing proved the Gravity Wheel to be mediocre in performance.
There really isn't much point in mentioning this, IMO.

Also, it would be cool if you could mention the relatively more prominent protrusions of Gravity (which provides stronger Smash Attack) that could only be utilized in right spin.

Done...
If you don't mind i like to tell you that Gravity Perseus AD145WD has incredible balance unlike the thin track the stamina types has and during some launches like when Gravity Perseus hits an opponent in mid-air and land on a flat surface on the stadium it jumps vigorously like a jackhammer, which for me gives an advantage when a bey hits it during that time. So I am trying to tell that you can make a sub topic on how the bey performs on all modes and left and right spin
Off-topic post,
An indeed unnecessary post.
The only uncustomized bey that jumps is storm capricorne.
Do you even have the bey.
Great article, definitely needs to go on Beywiki. I can't find anymore mistakes here... Where's Kei? He's probably going to swoop in an a flying cloud when we reach our breaking point.
Why R145 for the attack combo. Why not D125 or T125.
R145's recoil helps it. Tests from Nojo I believe have showed r145 is good for gravity perseus.
D/t125 is good as well
(Feb. 11, 2011  1:07 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: R145's recoil helps it. Tests from Nojo I believe have showed r145 is good for gravity perseus.
D/t125 is good as well
Just for Clarification, R145 is Preferred over D125/T125 correct?
(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: This Clear Wheel is unique in the sense that there is no plastic that blocks the prongs on left and right launchers from attaching.
Perseus instead of "This Clear Wheel".

(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: This is necessary to allow multi-directional spin that is currently exclusive only to this Beyblade.
A bit awkward.
"This is necessary in order to allow the multi-directional spin which is Gravity Perseus' gimmick."
Something like that. The only problem I have with your sentence is "that is currently exclusive to this Beyblade". It just feels awkward to me.

(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: ...rotating the Clear Wheel 180 degrees will result in a changing of modes in order to suit the battling conditions.
"...rotating the Clear Wheel 180° results in different modes."
Again, "will result in a changing of modes in order to suit the battling conditions" seems awkward to me.

(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: It has three projections that give the image of it being triangular.
Seems a bit verbose.
My problem is with "that give it the image of being triangular."

(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: These three projections allow it to shift between "Defense Mode" and "Counter Mode".
And the fact that it is asymmetrical.

(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: When the protrusions of the Clear Wheel is inside the first three indents,
are.
Your subject is plural, not singular.

(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: (the ones where the Perseus wheel is located on the box of this Beyblade)
Is this really necessary?

(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: and the red stickers are visible, it is in "Defense Mode", because this minimizes the bey to having only three contact points.
"...because this reduces the contact points to three."

(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: However, when the Perseus Clear Wheel fits in the remaining three indents and covers the red stickers, it is known as "Counter Mode" as this increases the contact points to six, thus allowing for stronger attacks due to the increased number of protrusions.
I generally dislike this sentence.
The however is unecessary; you're not introducing a contrary point. The increase in contact points being responsible for the name is both arguable and non-sensical.
"When Perseus fits into the other three indents and covers the red stickers, it is in "Counter Mode", which has six contact points. This allows for stronger and more consistant attacks due to the higher number of protrusions."

(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: The protrusions are more prominent in right spin mode,
"... in right spin,"

(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: ...due to it's relatively light weight in comparison to GB145 and it's diminutive stature when compared to 230,
its.
Wow man thnx for going through and editing for me. Rlly appreciate it! I will fix now.

EDIT: ALL FIXED Tongue_out
Hi um i think u left out on the fact that Perseus actually fits the Meteo wheel. It isnt supposed to do so, but its actually can. New here so im just trying to ask if this fact should be included. correct me if im wrong please.
(Feb. 18, 2011  3:26 PM)ZenSkyStars Wrote: Hi um i think u left out on the fact that Perseus actually fits the Meteo wheel. It isnt supposed to do so, but its actually can. New here so im just trying to ask if this fact should be included. correct me if im wrong please.

In my opinion, since it is abnormal and illegal anyway, it just does not make sense to write about it and inform people that it can be done ...
^We have also pointed this out before, on both Momiji's Meteo thread and this Perseus thread.
I think this article should be published...
I has gone down to 9 pages and the article is complete. Should be published on Beywiki now.
Its amazing how it took 9 pages just to get an article done. No offense.