Gravity Perseus AD145WD 99.9% COMPLETE!

(Dec. 24, 2010  7:16 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: i personnaly think the coclusiion should be every blader should own multiples because
AD145 is top tier stamina WD has uses in stamina and defence and gravity and persues have smash attack there is (in my opinion ) no useless part

I disagree as well. If it's not made of rubber, then why own multiples? Rubber Bottoms wear down, which is why it's recommended to own multiples.
the only reason anyone should own multiples of the same blade is if a certain top tier part somehow wears down over time (RF tip)

byw, Great article!
alright guys anything else? WERE WAITING ON YOU KEI!
Haha, Kei's on vacation.
(Dec. 26, 2010  8:32 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Haha, Kei's on vacation.

Awww... lol I guess it will have to wait then...
If the op has been completely updated i have one more thing. U say projection throughout almost all of the article and then u switch to protrusion. Just wondering if I misread or if it's not right, that's basically the only thing, I love the entire thing though! Just that 1 part confused me.

EDIT: It's on the metal wheel section, row 11, 4th from last word is the only time u used it.
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:49 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: If the op has been completely updated i have one more thing. U say projection throughout almost all of the article and then u switch to protrusion. Just wondering if I misread or if it's not right, that's basically the only thing, I love the entire thing though! Just that 1 part confused me.

EDIT: It's on the metal wheel section, row 11, 4th from last word is the only time u used it.

Fixed... I was referring to the Clear wheel not the metal wheel so I used a different word but I guess that adds to the confusion.
This seriously needs to be posted now... lmao
This should be 99.99% complete, because this article is about as comprehensive as can be.
Hm, not just yet. For the AD145 section, you should add a "Use in Stamina Customization". Your WD section needs to add the "Use in Stamina Customization" as well; I think the "Use in Defense Customization" in the E. Aquila article is a bit outdated though.
Added all changed momo...
Made some fairly heavy edits:

However, I still think the Gravity section needs work. Unfortunately I do not have much experience with the Wheel, so I would prefer it if someone else who has extensively tested the Wheel could help perfect that section.

Also, thanks for all of the work you have been putting into this Nojo. It's getting there! Haha.
Sorry for entering in all of sudden, but my gravity perseus may be coming in some time this week so if i can be of help i can test out the wheel along with some combos, that is if you want
(Jan. 18, 2011  6:55 AM)Kei Wrote: However, I still think the Gravity section needs work. Unfortunately I do not have much experience with the Wheel, so I would prefer it if someone else who has extensively tested the Wheel could help perfect that section.

Also, thanks for all of the work you have been putting into this Nojo. It's getting there! Haha.

Lol so far the only people that actually tested this extensively would probably be momo, fyuoor and me.

No problem! just sad cuz I have huge projects for school and can't give this my complete focus. Tongue_out
(Jan. 21, 2011  10:08 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: Hey all. Gravity Perseus AD145WD and Meteo L-Drago LW105LF just came in the mail. I broke the first two. Also, when you look at the facebolt upside down, doesn't it appear like Medusa with the side parts of the mask as snakes. Just a thought.

No it looks like the devil upside down but thats off topic so yeah
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:48 PM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:16 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: i personnaly think the coclusiion should be every blader should own multiples because
AD145 is top tier stamina WD has uses in stamina and defence and gravity and persues have smash attack there is (in my opinion ) no useless part

I disagree as well. If it's not made of rubber, then why own multiples? Rubber Bottoms wear down, which is why it's recommended to own multiples.

What about the Lightning L Drago wiki? It states "Every Blader should own multiples of this bey" and it has no parts that will wear down. The HF might break, but that's not why it's purchased.
(Jan. 22, 2011  8:12 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: What about the Lightning L Drago wiki? It states "Every Blader should own multiples of this bey" and it has no parts that will wear down. The HF might break, but that's not why it's purchased.

Both Lightning and LDrago are susceptible to breaking.
What? Weird...... Have there been any accounts of breakage recorded on WBO?
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:09 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: What? Weird...... Have there been any accounts of breakage recorded on WBO?
Yes, absolutely.
Dang that's crazy.... Oh I just noticed, isn't this
http://techazolofficialsitetcz.webs.com/...=106388243
counter mode? If so, this is when the contact points double to six right? In the article it Stated that defense was the 6 contact points, but I was under the impression this was the mode with 6 contact points.
(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: When the protrusions of the Clear Wheel is inside the first three indents, (the ones where the Perseus wheel is located on the box of this Beyblade) and the red stickers are visible, it is in "Defense Mode", because this minimizes the bey to having only three contact points.

No it doesn't...
This article is really good and you should put this in beywiki. a beyblade that was realesed about 2 months ago should be in there already.
(Jan. 24, 2011  11:01 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: This article is really good and you should put this in beywiki. a beyblade that was realesed about 2 months ago should be in there already.
Kei already posted that some things were missing. Furthermore, just because a Beyblade has been released several months ago does not mean that someone is competent enough to make an article about it ...
(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Metal Wheel: Gravity
Weight: 33.8 grams
Although there was excitement among Beybladers for this release, it was soon wiped out when initial testing proved the Gravity Wheel to be mediocre in performance.
There really isn't much point in mentioning this, IMO.

Also, it would be cool if you could mention the relatively more prominent protrusions of Gravity (which provides stronger Smash Attack) that could only be utilized in right spin.