Gravity Perseus AD145WD 99.9% COMPLETE!

Have you looked at what I wrote yet?! Seems like you kinda ignored it.
@ Nojo294
Hah, sorry about that. I guess it's okay just to copypasta the WD article since it's already readable as-is.

@ megablader2
You're referring to this post, right?
I agree that something should be changed about that. We don't really need to know that an uncustomized Gravity Perseus is bad compared to another uncustomized bey since most uncustomized beys are bad anyways.

Also, the "Overall" section is a bit long. It should be brief like the "Overall" sections in the other wikis. From what I can tell, three sentences should be enough to summarize the bey, with the last sentence saying whether or not all bladers should own it.
(Oct. 29, 2010  11:27 PM)Royface3000 Wrote: @ Nojo294
Hah, sorry about that. I guess it's okay just to copypasta the WD article since it's already readable as-is.

@ megablader2
You're referring to this post, right?
I agree that something should be changed about that. We don't really need to know that an uncustomized Gravity Perseus is bad compared to another uncustomized bey since most uncustomized beys are bad anyways.

Also, the "Overall" section is a bit long. It should be brief like the "Overall" sections in the other wikis. From what I can tell, three sentences should be enough to summarize the bey, with the last sentence saying whether or not all bladers should own it.
1. No Problem!

2. I figured as Gravity Perseus is harder to obtain compared to some of the other beys, it will for the time being help others to acquire more information on whether they wish to buy it or not. After all, the more info the better! Oh and also @ megablader, I wrote in the next sentence that each separate parts have untapped potential. It's more information that I'm trying to convey to readers. After all, I used beywiki to decide which blades I wanted to buy as well!
I don't think it's necessary to put that something has untapped potential. If it is discovered to be useful, then it will be added; otherwise, we'd have to add that clause into all non-top-tier parts.
(Oct. 30, 2010  2:07 AM)♥ Wrote: I don't think it's necessary to put that something has untapped potential. If it is discovered to be useful, then it will be added; otherwise, we'd have to add that clause into all non-top-tier parts.

ok I will fix that up then. BTW is that you in the DP? if it is... nice hair.
this article is very very good. almost no problems that i can see. realy all you need is pics and a other versions section and you are good. you may also want to put combo lists here (if any at all, which i am sure there is atleast 1)

once agian, great job with this. very informative
agreeing w/ <3 though, the "untapped potential" part is not needed
... What Other Versions...

There have been no other versions.
wanst there a limited edition givaway or something?

maybe i am thinking of Galaxy Pegasis Black Hole ver...
There will be the Ultimate Reshuffle Set Perseus Ver., I suppose. Otherwise, I do not remember seeing a recolour of Gravity Perseus.
awsome but just use the WD description from earth aquila
(Nov. 02, 2010  4:10 AM)tman14 Wrote: awsome but just use the WD description from earth aquila

that is what I did.

So it seems that this article is completed... just needs to be updated on the beywiki.
Wait, don't you mean "Earth Aquila DF145WD"?

You typed 145WD I think...
Well 145WD could be part of a Top-tier.
(Nov. 06, 2010  1:28 PM)misquared Wrote: Wait, don't you mean "Earth Aquila DF145WD"?

You typed 145WD I think...
It is 145WD
my ad145 broke but its all good I WON DF145 from some guy he was really kind and improved stamina + defence
any suggestion? I really think that we should focus on one article at a time, that way, we can get more articles finished in a more organized matter.
I have a suggestion, in the AD145 section you kinda make it sound like the part is still being tested, i think you should add that it can be used in burn bull AD145SD, also I think the conclusion could be shortened and that information should be added to the coresponding sections, the conclusion seems kinda big, but otherwise it is way better than anything I could do Grin
It's not still being tested though... It was fully tested and found it was carp for defence and awesome for stamina. Also I agree with Tman the conclusion is a bit long. You don't need to mention that it's outclassed uncustomised by Earth Aquila. Say something like this:

Gravity Perseus has shown to have very useful parts with the Metal wheel being usable in smash attack combos and AD145 being better than 145 and DF145 for stamina and as well having WD in it which is a top tier stamina part. It is also the first dual spin direction MFB and interesting to play around with. Overall this blade has some very useful parts and is a very good buy.
(Nov. 30, 2010  10:42 AM)megablader2 Wrote: It's not still being tested though... It was fully tested and found it was carp for defence and awesome for stamina. Also I agree with Tman the conclusion is a bit long. You don't need to mention that it's outclassed uncustomised by Earth Aquila. Say something like this:

Gravity Perseus has shown to have very useful parts with the Metal wheel being usable in smash attack combos and AD145 being better than 145 and DF145 for stamina and as well having WD in it which is a top tier stamina part. It is also the first dual spin direction MFB and interesting to play around with. Overall this blade has some very useful parts and is a very good buy.

that sounds pretty good, btw that is what I said, the article sounds like AD145 is still being tested Speechless
I know that I was reinforcing your point.
lol the periods made it look wierd Tongue_out anyway I think that should be it and this article looks like it could be posted Wink
thnx for the criticism guys! When I was last finishing this article it was still being tested and I have wrote it as such and didnt get many more chances to come back due to school. I will fix it its good to see advancements being made in not just the attack combo's.
(Dec. 02, 2010  4:19 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: thnx for the criticism guys! When I was last finishing this article it was still being tested and I have wrote it as such and didnt get many more chances to come back due to school. I will fix it its good to see advancements being made in not just the attack combo's.

ok kool maybe you can do something during the Christmas break Joyful_2 off topic> my school ends in 2 weeks Grin I am so happy Grin and my grandfather is having a Christmas party on the 8th Grin and am probally going to have all A's in my class Grin so my life is going well Grin sorry random post :I
Maybe state that it has other versions of the clear wheel from BB-97.
don't know if you care but MF G.P. 90 RF is dominating italian metagame atm