Gravity Perseus AD145WD 99.9% COMPLETE!

I think you should also put D125 as a Spin Track option in the Smash Attack combo.
Shouldn't you put that 'Use in Attack Combinations' heading after Gravity/Perseus, and say the tracks D125/T125/R145?
ok i am a bit confused, in the OP it says "When the protrusions of the Clear Wheel are inside the first three indents and the red stickers are visible, it is in "Defense Mode"

but my gravity perseus box shows that when the three protrusions are in the indents and the three "fire like" red parts of the clear wheel are above the red stickers on the metal wheel it is in counter mode
(Mar. 09, 2011  5:31 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: ok i am a bit confused, in the OP it says "When the protrusions of the Clear Wheel are inside the first three indents and the red stickers are visible, it is in "Defense Mode"

but my gravity perseus box shows that when the three protrusions are in the indents and the three "fire like" red parts of the clear wheel are above the red stickers on the metal wheel it is in counter mode

That's correct, when the three stickers sets of stickers are showing through the protrusions covering them, it's in defense, and when the "Fire like" red parts are over the stickers it is in counter. I'm going to take some pictures for the beywiki page in a bit. Is that alright Nojo? Or Kei? (Whoever is in charge of this) That should cease any confusion.
I haven't read over this in a while, but now that we know about the different Gravity molds, someone needs to write a section about them and their differing performance. Whoever ends up writing it, you should probably consult Yamislayer or Galaxy for their opinions, since they both seem to have tested them.
So it's pretty much talking about the weight differences of over 4g, how the TT mold (mold 1) is superior to Sonokong mold 2 in every way? And the second mold comes with only one red dot sticker thingy per protrusion, whereas TT mold 1 comes with 3 per?
Ok, here is the link to all the pictures, because I don't know which one are useful: http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407...20Perseus/

Your choice of course Kei. Here is Counter to Defense comparison:
Defense mode on the left, Counter mode on the right. (Correct?)
EDIT: Sonokong mold. (Mold 2)
[quote='Nojo294' pid='348064' dateline='1283542003']
Also, like the current Hybrid Wheel System L Drago Series

If this is posted on beywiki, it will remain on forever. What I am saying is that you should take out the word "current".
Quote:Perseus is only usable with the Gravity Metal Wheel.

Edit it. Perseus is only usable with the Gravity and Meteo Metal Wheel.

UltraBlader: Sorry! I had completely forgotten that its illegal! Thanks.
Why mention this again?! We already know this but it's illegal to use in the with Meteo so like it matters. Add the molds if you haven't already.
Do you need any pictures of the Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Set Wheels? I got it a couple of days ago and haven't used the gold wheel at all in fear of chips Confused

Just let me know Smile
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:13 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Do you need any pictures of the Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Set Wheels? I got it a couple of days ago and haven't used the gold wheel at all in fear of chips Confused

Just let me know Smile

Pictures would be good, yes.
Ok, here are the pictures as best as I could do them:

Clear Wheels (not attack yet)

[Image: 2pqrl1t.jpg]

[Image: 1zgcfi1.jpg]

Molds

[Image: hs97w4.jpg]

[Image: zsvev.jpg]

______

[Image: dnegaw.jpg]

[Image: 2d2brwo.jpg]

[Image: 122p09j.jpg]

[Image: 98a644.jpg]

I will upload way more tomorrow, but I don't have enough lighting to take decent pictures :L

(I admit they're pretty bad, was dusk when I took them =.='
Hmm, seems like this article isn't published yet... Kei are you just waiting for the pictures?
Name Change
Gravity Perseus was re-named Gravity Destroyer by Hasbro.
Hasbro's name is largely irrelevant to us, as we use TT names, you can include it in the opening paragraph, I guess, Nojo.

Sadly Nojo, I'd think the article is a touch dated now, a few pointers, if you want:

Left Spin is generally preferred for almost all uses of gravity, so you may wish to edit what you've said about right spin being better, the consensus shifted.

I don't know if you want to include the other Perseus CW's, but simply, the Attack version is better for attack combo's, and the stamina version just kinda sucks.

There appears to be a third mold of gravity which has an appearance between mold 1 and mold 2, wheras mold 2 is almost perfectly smooth/circular in it's perimeter, Mold 3 is smoother than mold one (you can go to the Gravity molds thread for pics), but isn't as circular as Mold 2 (the "jaw like" sections poke out more). Mold 3 is found in RBV7, but Mold 1 is also present. They both weigh a little more than previous releases, it seems.

Finally, I've edited the AD145 description, as I'm currently working on updating our tracks list with info on all the tracks that don't have articles to take information from. Firstly, what do you think, and secondly, would you mind if I used this in my update?
Hey thanks I thought it needed updating as well. I will definitely use your version of AD145's description. Thank you for the feedback
There is also a new combo for Gravity Perseus too, Gravity Perseus BD145CS.
That is in left spin. It spin steals as well as smashes.
I realize that it's in left spin, I was just pointing out a new combo for Nojo to put in his article? :\ And I read the thread, I know what it does...
Is there any need for the comma after Right Spin Counter?
This is small, but you should make note of the name change, if not already done.
I think the Mold Differences may need to be included but i could be wrong
Add the Other Versions section with Gravity Perseus (Attack Ver.) BD145XF and Gravity Perseus (Stamina Ver.) 85DS.
Since this was a work in progress for some time, some aspects were outdated. I updated the OP and I think its pretty much ready to publish. advice would be appreciated...