Gravity Molds

lol dude yeah MF Gravity Perseus can KO MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS, Albeit not too well, but it can.
There was no Metal Face on the combo I used with Gravity. With the ATK Perseus used on Gravity, there were really cool KO's and with the normal one, it won, but the KO's were slightly less cooler.
Dan, does the winrate seem right to you? I'm pretty surprised, as you may note, though Basalt lacks an MF-H so yeah.
(Jun. 03, 2011  6:17 PM)th!nk Wrote: Dan, does the winrate seem right to you? I'm pretty surprised, as you may note, though Basalt lacks an MF-H so yeah.

The CS was mint, so is that better or worst Defense ? It's aggressive.

Are you trying to state that these results are false ? I can assure you I really did those battles.
No the the aggressive CS was probably the reason of the win rates Wink
Ill contribute to the tests...
Would using MF-H bassalt aquario 230CS work?
Edit: blargh, cant get my friend to put bassalt on 230CS (afraid of wear) so...
Gravity perseus ch120RF vs MF-H earth aquario GB145CS?
I played with perseus atk and def. With attack it was like BAM and dem a boing. The smash of perseus was good fun!
You should be able to determine that easily by reading the thread and viewing pictures. Don't be lazy.
Just for confirmation, has anyone gotten a mold 2 out of RBv7, I've read through most of the posts this morning and it seems like nobody has.
Sonokong do not sell Random Boosters, so obviously it's impossible.
Yeah but I thought Someone bought a TT gravity and got a mold 2, let me check real quick.
There is no way to get a mold 2 from TT.
Okay, well Tokyo Boyy said he got one from a japanese version of gravity, so that's where I got it from, sorry I just wanted to be sure in case I got a gravity perseus from RBv7
I thought hat Takara Tomy Still make mold 1 and Sono Kong are the company that sell mold 2?
... They do.
TT makes mold 1, SK makes 2.
(Jul. 28, 2011  8:37 PM)th!nk Wrote: You should be able to determine that easily by reading the thread and viewing pictures. Don't be lazy.
I weren't being lazy I thought it was mold 3 but just wanted your opinion on it because I weren't sure.
i have 2 sonkong gravitys
and i have both mold 1 and 2...
is this an error
(Jul. 29, 2011  9:50 AM)TheMattlehead Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2011  8:37 PM)th!nk Wrote: You should be able to determine that easily by reading the thread and viewing pictures. Don't be lazy.
I weren't being lazy I thought it was mold 3 but just wanted your opinion on it because I weren't sure.
Mold 3 only comes in RBV7, search harder next time.

(Jul. 29, 2011  10:03 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: i have 2 sonkong gravitys
and i have both mold 1 and 2...
is this an error
No.
heres a pic of my japanese one looks more like the one on the bottom pic but i dont have a good scale so im not that sure.

from japanese starter
http://imageshack.us/f/695/photovvp.jpg/

from hk urs
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/photo1tm.jpg/

from rb 7
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3654/photo2bpl.jpg
Can't see the middle image but the others are mold 1
Does anyone have any info about the Hasbro Gravity/Destroyer Mold? Smile
(Aug. 03, 2011  12:43 PM)TheMattlehead Wrote: Does anyone have any info about the Hasbro Gravity/Destroyer Mold? Smile

I have heard some speculation that it will be mold 1 (the heavyer one) but until they are out we cannot know for sure. I anticipate the answer. I will be buying whichever is heavier.
Hasbro Gravity Destroyer is out, we were watching an unboxing, and it looks identical to mold 1, but we do not know the weight....
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:55 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Hasbro Gravity Destroyer is out, we were watching an unboxing, and it looks identical to mold 1, but we do not know the weight....

I have yet to see any new beys, which is odd seeing as stores by me should have them if they are out I live in a big city.