Gravity Falls

perfect show for anybody that can see, hear, and talk.
If anyone wants to know some of the codes I have figured out. Pm me.
(Aug. 19, 2012  2:00 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  4:03 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  12:48 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: The creator of this show worked on Flapjack as well. Notice any similarities in Lil Gideon's voice?
I do now. Thanks to you I can't look at Gideon without seeing or hearing Flapjack.

... So you're not the only one who can't look a Lil' Gideon again without seeing Flapjack?
Anyways, all in all, I love this show. It's so full of details and the animation is great. I'm usually not a big fan of the newer cartoons they have these days, but I love this show. I hope they continue with it for awhile like they did with Phenias and Ferb!

You mean to spell Phineas and Ferb? XD
Now
I gotta get myself some peanut brittle (life sustaining powers)
K it was a good one but my fave was the man one I think it was good.
Ha ya I gona get some peanut brittle to! Grin maybe then I'll be the 78 1/2 president and found a town cos I can!
I too was rather impressed with this show, especialy for it being a modern day Disney cartoon. Watching this gave me the same feeling Phineas and Ferb did when that show 1st came out. (before evey single epsiode became the same thing rewritten again, although the show still isnt bad)

This show seems to be one of the many lately that seem to go well above what a stereotypical kids show. Not as entertaining as Adventure Time or Regular Show, but it is interesting and fun to watch.
Mabel:"Hey look a tiny hole in the crate that my finger can fit through!"
8 1/2 president. "We will leap through it!"
*crate falls apart*
"we diddnt fit through the hole. We should rebuild the crate and try again"
I love that episode.
(Aug. 23, 2012  9:04 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: Mabel:"Hey look a tiny hole in the crate that my finger can fit through!"
8 1/2 president. "We will leap through it!"
*crate falls apart*
"we diddnt fit through the hole. We should rebuild the crate and try again"
I love that episode.
Me too. I might need to go get some peanut brittle

LOL, What's up with everyone and Peanut Brittle??? Anywho, Go to this website and check this rap song for Gravity Falls. http://www.adamwarrock.com/?p=2634
The Time Travelers Pig was great! Waddles is one of my new favorite characters. FEEL THE MIGHTY POWER OF WADDLES! I loved how Robbie's skinny jeans shrunk, skinny jeans are for weirdos. Now I think Blendan Blandon represents the ice bag on the secret graph in the opening.
(Aug. 24, 2012  6:43 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: LOL, What's up with everyone and Peanut Brittle??? Anywho, Go to this website and check this rap song for Gravity Falls. http://www.adamwarrock.com/?p=2634
The reason is we all want to live forever

its creepy now that i looked up the clues im gonna try hard not to watch it
I watch the rap and it was the BEST theme song rap I have ever heard. The only one too.Confused
Hat any one watching the new episode? It's kinda acward because there's some romantic stuff and ya so I'm kinda wearded out watching it with watching it with whith my friend and his SISTER hoo has a crush on me. ( we bothe blade.)
Lol, Yea I loved the part when Robbie said " Hey have u seen Wendy i got some new skinny jeans and I wanted her to CHECK EM OUUUT"! ROFL! Grin
I thought the time travilers pig was disapointing, I was expecting some huge reveal that would add to the over all story with the books, ect. The time traviler was hidden in episodes, and also I thought some secrite would be reviled about stans past. Unhappy
Yea, so did I! It was still a funny episode though. When they said all is about to change I really thought a bunch of things were about to happen. But the only thing that changed is Robby is dating Wendy.
Robby dating Wendy? not from the ending I saw(GOO PIIIG!!!). I expected something about the books, as well, but also involving the pig. Maybe something like showing the carnival like how it did, but when Mabel is handed the pig it goes all old fashiony showing an old fashioned mabel and dipper and the rest of the characters shown in the past and showing old fashioned dipper and mabel and someone else(maybe gideon?) writing 3 books. wouldve made a great story line and could lead up into something more important.
But thats just me. Tongue_out sorry if I interrupted or butted in.
U didn't it's all good bro, but yea Robby is dating Wendy. At the end Robby asked Wendy to date her and she said yes but then the pig dropped water all over his skinny jeans and they shrunk everyone laughed. Good ending Grin
I am decoding the episodes, I want to work on episode 5 tonight. I will be decoding now.
(Aug. 29, 2012  12:46 AM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: U didn't it's all good bro, but yea Robby is dating Wendy. At the end Robby asked Wendy to date her and she said yes but then the pig dropped water all over his skinny jeans and they shrunk everyone laughed. Good ending Grin
Lol thats what I meant. The pig definitely ended the story well. But I mean, cinsidering what the episodes title was, I expected something about the past involving the pig and books(Easy to read version of what I wrote earlier. Meh)
"old 15 pounder, how much do you think it weighs"
"um... 15 pounds?"
"what are you a witch or something?"
to this day i still wonder how she guessed.
LOL funny Eternal-E anyway yea I was hoping for a huge twist int he Gravity Falls story line. But u get what u watch I guess lol.
If it really changed all that much than it would be too much to keep up with.