[Graphic Battle] [VOTING] Freestyle- DeX vs. Beyblader

This was a challenge sent out by me to DeX.

Entry 1
[Image: example.png]

Entry 2
[Image: Cloud.png]

Entry 1's votes: 1
Entry 2's votes: 10

START VOTING PEOPLE!
Can I ask what was the theme? And also they both look great but I will have to go with entry 2 since it has a nice glow to it although the second transparent picture of cloud was a bit unnecessary.
It was freestyle Resistance. Wink
Second one. I like the colour scheme as well as the white swirls on it.
2nd one Grin good use of fractals? and it looks nice because the 1st is too simple
I vote for second. It has better flow and lighting but the render is placed in the center , bad composition. 2 renders ? That makes it two focal's that distract your attention on the tag although the effects in the tag are very nice. The first one is just plain , some grunge brushes on the background and then slapped a render onto the tag.

I vote for the second tag.
i vote 2 is more detailed
Man, voting is slow! Vote People!
I vote entry 2. The effects are better, but I like the really clean cuts in entry 1 and entry one's background. There both good.
Entry 2, there is no lightning escape at all in 1.
Entry 2 it looks like epic
The second entry is obviously better. There is simply no interaction between the background and the character picture; the background does not even help highlight the shape of the latter. Having a blank, black background would have probably had the same boring effect ...
Maybe I'm weird, but I like the first one.
The military guy looks like those come from Battlefield-Bad company thought.....
Definitely entry 2. It looks amazing and it blends together making it look nice. Good job to whoever made it.
I know who made entry 2 and 1 Wink. I'd feel to reveal it Grin.
I vote entry 2 because Cloud's in it.

jk

I like entry 2 because I like the white lines and the Cloud in the background.

entry 1 just looks like a picture was slapped on to a background.
Entry 1: DeX/ 1 vote
Entry 2: BP/ 10 votes.

That was some battle. :3 I wish to do some more.