Poll: Did you like your Sig?

Not at all!!!
25.00%
Kinda
25.00%
I LOVED IT!!!
50.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Wuz up WBO members. I diced that i was no longer going to make Sigs. Sorry. But now i'm running a Avatar shop. So if you want a nice Avatar. Come to my shop.

Rules:
*No animated Avatars. Sorry i don't make moving Avatars.
*Must follow that one rule or your avatar will not be made.
id like a sig pretty simple really just this http://media.wow-europe.com/vault/wallpa..._1920x.jpg and were its breathing fire say the destroyer..not anymore.
and size as 500x200
okay i'm working on it
Um... Not trying to be rude but... Even if they are Simple Sigs, you should use a more professional program. (Yes, I read what you said about your computer being stupid.) Plus, I also read how you said you JUST figured out how to make a sig. You need to take more time before you open a shop. So yeah, take more time before you open a shop and get a more professional program. What are you using to make them now? I recomend Gimp 2.8. I hope you undertsand I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just giving some constructive advice. I hope you take this into consideration. Grin
Thanks for the advice ChinaBlade but i got it under control. But thanks for caring though
(Jul. 04, 2012  12:25 PM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: Thanks for the advice ChinaBlade but i got it under control. But thanks for caring though

No problem! I always enjoy helping out a fellow Blader/GFXer. And you can call me China. Any time you need help, just PM me. Smile
Okay i have improved my Sig shop!!Stupid
RENDER your images. Pasting images onto a wallpaper doesn't automatically make a signature. You have to render and paste, then add effect so it blends in.
Can you make me an avatar with flame libra with text at the bottom saying"libra+Yu=yur nightmare"
Okay i'll get right on it.
hey could you make me a sig with a black and white dragon breathing blue flames and have those twisted horns with a dark red ruby on it forehead and have it say"The Dark Spirit Lives!" and could it have triforces at each corner? I know it`s a lot but i think it`s cool. And how do i make my own sigs? Thanks!
hey could i use the "we welcome you to hades" sig sometime? thanks!p.s. sorry for double post.
I'm sorry but that sig is to much for my program. If there was something else you would wan't me to make that'll be great. And yeah you can use it.
okay how aboat a pheonix guarding a ruby and triforce and it says the dark spirit lives in all caps. can it handle that?
Question:
What program are you using? You said your program couldn't take the signature.
make me an avatar
same picture and size of my current avatar
write BEYCHAMP with a nice font in red
I'll start doing your avatar and Sig. And a friend told me to use photobucket to do sigs.
I really think you need to improve before opening. Look up tutorials. Sign up for this website: www.planetrenders.net for background free pictures.
Thanks tetsu!!!! this site looks better then photobucket.Stupid, but i'll just turn this into a avatar shop instead.
If you would like I can teach you.
Just PM me!
can i have an avatar with a black dragon that says"I Live To Destroy!"
the dragon wouldn`t become my avatar photo. help?