Good or bad

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ok so I was thinking something on the lines of Counter Capricorn R145RF what do you guys think?[/font]
I wouldn’t say it’s the best combo, but it seems like it would be fun to use. Don’t take my advice as I don’t have the bey I’m just merely speculating.
thank you for your comment.
or this combo
Counter Leone C145CS
(Sep. 24, 2020  10:21 PM)Leone81506 Wrote: thank you for your comment.
or this combo
Counter Leone C145CS

That has potential.
Not sure either but your Counter Leone combo seems to be pretty good. I've been testing my combos for about a few days to see what works and what doesn't and it seems well.
(Mar. 25, 2021  9:23 PM)BladerOwl Wrote: Not sure either but your Counter Leone combo seems to be pretty good. I've been testing my combos for about a few days to see what works and what doesn't and it seems well.

pls dont necropost

(im starting to sound like a discord mod, I feel like one day I will say for people not to post a meme on beyblade general)
(Mar. 25, 2021  9:29 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2021  9:23 PM)BladerOwl Wrote: Not sure either but your Counter Leone combo seems to be pretty good. I've been testing my combos for about a few days to see what works and what doesn't and it seems well.

pls dont necropost

(im starting to sound like a discord mod, I feel like one day I will say for people not to post a meme on beyblade general)

LOL