Good eBay sellers to buy from.

I searched, and I didn't find anything like this. I assumed the only thing the thread eBay Topic is used for is for interesting things that you find on eBay.

This thread is used for everyone to find reliable and reputable sellers to buy from to make finding beys easier. Post trusted sellers that you buy from, and if you buy from a new seller, post your feedback in detail. The condition it came in, how fast etc.

Remember to only post good sellers. If you haven't bought anything yet, don't post about them.

NOTICE: ONLY FOR EBAY. NOT AMAZON OR ANYWHERE ELSE. ONLY EBAY.

Good sellers we have (so far):
US SELLERS (Click to View)
ASIAN SELLERS (Click to View)
Well, not sure if this should be closed or not but...
I usually buy from 88powerpig88, because he is in the USA and his shipping is really fast.
He sell authentic TT.
Um Buzztoy is good. Haven't bought anything from ebay in a while so that's all I got.
Don't forget Brand Korea, they have some of the cheapest beys around (save Diablo Nemesis atm) you just don't get a package/ launcher.
I prefer fast shipping. Any sellers with EMS that are good? Besides 88powerpig88?
(Jun. 20, 2012  6:41 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Don't forget Brand Korea, they have some of the cheapest beys around (save Diablo Nemesis atm) you just don't get a package/ launcher.

Are the beys new? I mean do they come used?
Brand new out of the box.

You can't go wrong with a Duo Uranus 230WD for $10.
I'll be editing the OP with good sellers, so give good detail and keep 'em coming!
Dimsum2u! Duh. We all know what he is like. I bought a Diablo Nemisis from him.
Ginga Blader, one of rules is that this thread is about eBay ONLY.
He has an eBay as well, but his prices are higher their. Good seller yes, prices, not the best.
Actually, he has an eBay account also. That is what I bought the Diablo Nemisis from, his eBay account. About him though, he has great prices and all, but only if you mind waiting a month for the item. He is a great seller, but I prefer 88powerpig88 for the fast shipping.

EDIT: Beaten by Rai.
There are many more. The last Exellent seller I did buisness with was jh1026. I just bought my Wolborg 4 from him last Thursday. He has an exellent variety of Limited Edition Takara items, Regular Takara Beys, Brand New Takara HMS, and Brand New Takara Plastics. Basically, he has almost everything Takara. I usually only go to his store for G Series Plastics.
Raigeko13 + Ginga Blader#1: Sorry guys, my apologies. I completely forgot about that.

UltimateFantasy: How did his shipping do? Where does he live? Give more details please.

Another good seller is PacificExpressUSA. Her prices are okay, but her shipping is spectacular.
jh1026 is I'd say a middle of the road seller in terms of prices. They lean towards the higher side, though he does have some pretty good deals for recent releases.
His shipping is pretty good. For me, my Guardian Reviser arrived quite a bit sooner than the estimated delivery date.
He has a pretty good stock that is made up of current generation Beyblades and past generations. As I said though, his prices lean towards the higher side of things and getting plastics from him is not entirely feasible unless it is one of the more common ones (Driger G, Wolborg 4, etc.).

He is located in Taiwan.
(Jun. 21, 2012  1:50 AM)Fluke Wrote: jh1026 is I'd say a middle of the road seller in terms of prices. They lean towards the higher side.
His shipping is pretty good. For me, my Guardian Reviser arrived quite a bit sooner than the estimated delivery date.
He has a pretty good stock that is made up of current generation Beyblades and past generations. As I said though, his prices lean towards the higher side of things and getting plastics from him is not entirely feasible unless it is one of the more common ones (Driger G, Wolborg 4, etc.).

He is located in Taiwan.

We have the same opinion: It is best to get the G Series Plastics from him rather than all of his selection.
Okay, I'll add them to the OP.
I like the beyblade but the prizes are so high. and even i dont have paypal or any other credit card
Then you have no reason to post. You cannot buy from any of these sellers if you don't have a credit card or even a PayPal.
Toynk, g6look, and cooldeals5. I also found a really good seller, his name is: beybladesexpress.
(Jul. 30, 2012  6:41 AM)minhx98x Wrote: 1 question: Is buzztoyshop is the same as buzztoy2007
Yes, he is.

(Jul. 30, 2012  7:21 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Toynk, g6look, and cooldeals5. I also found a really good seller, his name is: beybladesexpress.
Alright, I'll check them out and add them to the list.

EDIT: Have you bought anything from this "beybladesexpress"? The OP says that if you haven't bought from them yet, you shouldn't post. We need viable feedback supporting their authenticity.

I know about the other 3, so I'll add them in a sec.
camera-girl is good, and Toynk is better if you buy from their site. They have cheaper prices on there.
Camera-girl has replaced Brand Korea who essentially has NOTHING in stock right now. and she is great to deal with. And AMAZING prices. BB-121 Beylaunchers too Smile
123Godzillatoys is a great seller from the Jersey area, stock limited shipping priority mail with prices comparable to 88powerpig88
I just checked that Cooldeals because it says their prices good and 88pp88 is high, 88pp88 has very comparable prices for the most part that cooldeals (besides that Guardian revizer which is an insane price right now Eee ) some a touch higher some a touch lower, but her stock is awesome. Might want to update that too
(Jul. 30, 2012  8:03 AM)Tech Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2012  6:41 AM)minhx98x Wrote: 1 question: Is buzztoyshop is the same as buzztoy2007
Yes, he is.

(Jul. 30, 2012  7:21 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Toynk, g6look, and cooldeals5. I also found a really good seller, his name is: beybladesexpress.
Alright, I'll check them out and add them to the list.

EDIT: Have you bought anything from this "beybladesexpress"? The OP says that if you haven't bought from them yet, you shouldn't post. We need viable feedback supporting their authenticity.

I know about the other 3, so I'll add them in a sec.
Yes, I bought a string launcher from beybladesexpress.