Good eBay sellers to buy from.

(Jul. 30, 2012  12:40 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: camera-girl is good, and Toynk is better if you buy from their site. They have cheaper prices on there.
Alright, I'll check her out and maybe add her in a few minutes.

(Jul. 30, 2012  6:50 PM)Coach Wrote: Camera-girl has replaced Brand Korea who essentially has NOTHING in stock right now. and she is great to deal with. And AMAZING prices. BB-121 Beylaunchers too Smile
123Godzillatoys is a great seller from the Jersey area, stock limited shipping priority mail with prices comparable to 88powerpig88
I just checked that Cooldeals because it says their prices good and 88pp88 is high, 88pp88 has very comparable prices for the most part that cooldeals (besides that Guardian revizer which is an insane price right now Eee ) some a touch higher some a touch lower, but her stock is awesome. Might want to update that too
Alright, I'll also check everything out and update, too. I know for a fact that you've bought from camera-girl, Coach Tongue_out

(Jul. 30, 2012  7:56 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2012  8:03 AM)Tech Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2012  6:41 AM)minhx98x Wrote: 1 question: Is buzztoyshop is the same as buzztoy2007
Yes, he is.

(Jul. 30, 2012  7:21 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Toynk, g6look, and cooldeals5. I also found a really good seller, his name is: beybladesexpress.
Alright, I'll check them out and add them to the list.

EDIT: Have you bought anything from this "beybladesexpress"? The OP says that if you haven't bought from them yet, you shouldn't post. We need viable feedback supporting their authenticity.

I know about the other 3, so I'll add them in a sec.
Yes, I bought a string launcher from beybladesexpress.
Alright, thanks. I'll check them out a bit more and add them to the list.

Hopefully this would get stickied lol. It would help a lot of people.
(Jul. 30, 2012  8:09 PM)Tech Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2012  12:40 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: camera-girl is good, and Toynk is better if you buy from their site. They have cheaper prices on there.
Alright, I'll check her out and maybe add her in a few minutes.

(Jul. 30, 2012  6:50 PM)Coach Wrote: Camera-girl has replaced Brand Korea who essentially has NOTHING in stock right now. and she is great to deal with. And AMAZING prices. BB-121 Beylaunchers too Smile
123Godzillatoys is a great seller from the Jersey area, stock limited shipping priority mail with prices comparable to 88powerpig88
I just checked that Cooldeals because it says their prices good and 88pp88 is high, 88pp88 has very comparable prices for the most part that cooldeals (besides that Guardian revizer which is an insane price right now Eee ) some a touch higher some a touch lower, but her stock is awesome. Might want to update that too
Alright, I'll also check everything out and update, too. I know for a fact that you've bought from camera-girl, Coach Tongue_out

(Jul. 30, 2012  7:56 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2012  8:03 AM)Tech Wrote: Yes, he is.

Alright, I'll check them out and add them to the list.

EDIT: Have you bought anything from this "beybladesexpress"? The OP says that if you haven't bought from them yet, you shouldn't post. We need viable feedback supporting their authenticity.

I know about the other 3, so I'll add them in a sec.
Yes, I bought a string launcher from beybladesexpress.
Alright, thanks. I'll check them out a bit more and add them to the list.

Hopefully this would get stickied lol. It would help a lot of people.

Yeah, hopefully.
ppl from hasbro u cant go wron galexy pegasis gold champion 5 bucks. wow
I've bought very cheap beys from camera-girl, I would recommend her. She sells beys for $6-$12.
I have checked her out and she has been added to the list. Smile
Try toygalera, he is an okay priced seller, i bought the ultimate dx ser for $21.99 from him.
This guy should definitely be up there: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/planbgames2010...7675.l2559

He's the one that sells Sonokong Zero G beys.
Very good experience with both 88powerpig88 (on his Amazon store) and Camera-girl.
They are both on the list, spunout.

To Ultra and Ke$ha, I'm going to check out both of those sellers. Smile
(Oct. 25, 2012  7:30 AM)Tech Wrote: They are both on the list, spunout.

Sorry, something happened to the rest of my post. There should have been another sentence: "Thanks for providing the list!"
Here is a good seller; The prices are pretty good, and I didn't see the seller on the list.
planbgames2010 is pretty good. They're in South Korea and all the beys are Takara Tomy. Prices are really good and has mostly free shipping. Don't know how long the shipping took since I really wasn't paying attention Tongue_out
Just to let you guys know, I'm not a frequent seller... But am selling away all of my collection on eBay that I have currently... I'm very good with it all too, and will be honest with everything (as my feedback says) so if you're wanting some of the older models that are very rare now... Take a look Wink

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/heatwave0115

They're up very cheap... As I would rather them get to a home where they are appreciated more, rather than just a piece of trash that's sitting in a cupboard... Smile that's why I've posted up here Wink
88Powergig is a great seller
Prices are ok but delivery is mostly free, fast, and the items are mint
lytu is a really good seller(for Sono Kong).
-Good Prices
-Ships Fast
-Ships it safely
Just bought
- Driger G ($9.90)
- Wolborg 4 ($9.90)

got both from JH1026 will update post to let you know how every thing went with him!

also kitaechan looks to be a good seller of blades for a good price (Haven't bought from them but i am going to)
Is buzztoy2007 a good seller?
Their Quality is great but not always their prices. I've bought from them before, you'll get good quality.
Sorry all was off topic.
That's not what this thread is for, that should go under recent purchases. This is to share quality sellers on ebay so everybody knows who they can trust.
(Dec. 31, 2012  2:03 AM)Coach Wrote: That's not what this thread is for, that should go under recent purchases. This is to share quality sellers on ebay so everybody knows who they can trust.

Sorry!
Is dontforgetlucky a good seller or not? I'm thinking of buying some beys from him.
(Jan. 09, 2013  9:42 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Is dontforgetlucky a good seller or not? I'm thinking of buying some beys from him.

Read the feedback he's received; you can determine whether he is a good seller or not.

Recently, I received a Zero-G RBV3 from a seller I am going to leave anonymous for now, in case this is a misunderstanding. Anyways, I opened it up and pulled a Killerken. I was pretty excited, since I now have two Killerkens, but still a little disappointed in not getting Bandid Genbull.

Later, however, I saw this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/201/imagejwli.jpg/ on my box. It looks as if the draw wasn't completely fair, and the seller did indeed know which bey was inside, contrary to the description...

Has anyone else experienced this problem and is there anything I can do? I don't want to report the seller, for fear of getting something different, so what do you guys recommend- just not order RBs from this seller? Has anyone else experienced this problem?
(Feb. 02, 2013  1:49 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Recently, I received a Zero-G RBV3 from a seller I am going to leave anonymous for now, in case this is a misunderstanding. Anyways, I opened it up and pulled a Killerken. I was pretty excited, since I now have two Killerkens, but still a little disappointed in not getting Bandid Genbull.

Later, however, I saw this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/201/imagejwli.jpg/ on my box. It looks as if the draw wasn't completely fair, and the seller did indeed know which bey was inside, contrary to the description...

Has anyone else experienced this problem and is there anything I can do? I don't want to report the seller, for fear of getting something different, so what do you guys recommend- just not order RBs from this seller? Has anyone else experienced this problem?

The ones that I buy from powerpig also had some kind of labels, but I bought them as confirmed items, so not really any harm in having the tags on. You should consider talking to the seller about it unless you don't really have a problem with getting a Killerken.